hmm what do you think...?

Petchsky

Reaction score
Bismarck said:
Old Baldy said:
Petchsky and Bismarck: Like I said, in Michigan we are men and aren't afraid to post our location on this forum. We aren't scared little sheep that don't let people know our location like, for instance, you two are.

Btw, the wife and I have done very well money wise. We don't have to get our food from garbage cans. We could probably buy Petchsky and Bismarck out without even putting a dent in our finances.

Old Baldy,
dont't get so upset about some stupid jokes of some stupid european pussies. We never doubt that you are men in Michigan. And please don't buy us even if your wife has requested for some young attractive men.

bis

Ditto... No doubt i will make your wife make noises of the kind you stopped hearing years ago ! ohhhh ohhhh OHHHH And the beat goes on... :wink2:

Bismarck

Reaction score
Petchsky said:
Bismarck said:
Old Baldy said:
Petchsky and Bismarck: Like I said, in Michigan we are men and aren't afraid to post our location on this forum. We aren't scared little sheep that don't let people know our location like, for instance, you two are.

Btw, the wife and I have done very well money wise. We don't have to get our food from garbage cans. We could probably buy Petchsky and Bismarck out without even putting a dent in our finances.

Old Baldy,
dont't get so upset about some stupid jokes of some stupid european pussies. We never doubt that you are men in Michigan. And please don't buy us even if your wife has requested for some young attractive men.

bis

Ditto... No doubt i will make your wife make noises of the kind you stopped hearing years ago ! ohhhh ohhhh OHHHH And the beat goes on... :wink2:

LOL !
116.gif
117.gif

mvpsoft

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hey Old Baldy, where in MI are you from? I'm from GR.