How do girls react to NW2's?

die_hard

Established Member
Reaction score
Chicks f*****g Love nw2's. Anything less looks like a boy who never became a man. I don't want a nw1. not one bit.

-DH

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
die_hard said:
Chicks f****ing Love nw2's. Anything less looks like a boy who never became a man. I don't want a nw1. not one bit.

-DH

I thought I told all of you, I want radio silence until further........... :firing:

Reaction score
I'm 25... with at the very least a diffuse NW2.5 - 3. Admittedly it is getting better than it used to be, but it's still very obvious upon looking that I'm losing my hair.

However, that doesn't mean that it's a bad thing. Sure, the most picky of b****s might not take up with me, but in honesty I'm not much for high maintenance girls anyway. The thing is, girls don't zero in on hairline defects like we do. They don't worry about it. They don't generally have to worry about losing their hair... remember back before you started going bald? How much attention did you pay to other men's hairlines? Sure, if they were obviously rocking a combover you tend to notice, but you weren't staring and trying to tell is that was a bald spot forming along the top of the noggin. Girls are the same way. If they see you as a total package as attractive and confident, they will still go for you. Yeah, I have hairloss but I've been told I'm still good looking. Besides, men with NW1 look like babies.

Look at it this way. At the very worst you might have to work out more and develop a good sense of humor.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
That is fine as long as you have a hairline for peoples eyes to stop at. No hair on top and the alarms start to blair-REJECT REJECT REJECT!

die_hard

Established Member
Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
That is fine as long as you have a hairline for peoples eyes to stop at. No hair on top and the alarms start to blair-REJECT REJECT REJECT!

Look man. Girls react much better to a confident nw5 or 6 than a nervous self concious Norwood 2 anyday. Remember that when you're on the prowl.

-DH

s.a.f

Reaction score
You cant just class people as bald or not bald, there's more to it than that if you are Jason Statham you can out do a room full of NW1's but how many people are in his league.
If we were we would'nt be on here.
You cant just tell someone to have confidence when they have no reason to be confident, and no matter how much confidence you've got thats not enough to compensate over everything.

die_hard

Established Member
Reaction score
Of course it can't compensate for everything, but it sure goes one heck of a long way. My earliers Stahtan example was just for the purpose of suggesting a nice style that helps with appearance and of course confidence. Sure most people wouldn't be in His league since he's a world famous celeb but of you line up two identical twins, one being confident and comftorable in his skin, including the parts shinning on the top of his head and the other highly critical of his own appearance, the first will be leagues ahead of the second.

-DH

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
die_hard said:
Of course it can't compensate for everything, but it sure goes one heck of a long way. My earliers Stahtan example was just for the purpose of suggesting a nice style that helps with appearance and of course confidence. Sure most people wouldn't be in His league since he's a world famous celeb but of you line up two identical twins, one being confident and comftorable in his skin, including the parts shinning on the top of his head and the other highly critical of his own appearance, the first will be leagues ahead of the second.

-DH
Watch the movie Adaptation starring Nicholas Cage.

Ash

Reaction score
woman-screaming.jpg

die_hard

Established Member
Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
[quote="die_hard":33tebw52]Of course it can't compensate for everything, but it sure goes one heck of a long way. My earliers Stahtan example was just for the purpose of suggesting a nice style that helps with appearance and of course confidence. Sure most people wouldn't be in His league since he's a world famous celeb but of you line up two identical twins, one being confident and comftorable in his skin, including the parts shinning on the top of his head and the other highly critical of his own appearance, the first will be leagues ahead of the second.

-DH
Watch the movie Adaptation starring Nicholas Cage.[/quote:33tebw52]

Whatch the video "welcome to the jungle" bu Guns N' Roses, count your blessings, f*** your defaults and grow a set of nuts man. If you've got enough balls to complain for a year and stand up for reasons why you should be a f*****g depressed deuche instead of an outgoing normal balding dude, than you have it in you to have a good go at any woman.

I don't mean to be a prick, but the majority of men have to deal with male pattern baldness in one way or another and you're no better or worse than any. Pull your sack up, get off your computer, change your piss port f*****g attitude and live your life that you're lucky enough to have. Think of those worse off than you by a mile and give your head a shake.

again, no offense to you, but you growing a set of nuts between your legs is gunna help you a lot more than growing some hair on top of your head.

-DH (wonder why I called myself Die Hard?)

elvis123

Established Member
Reaction score
Maybe he already has a large sack down there which has a lot more hair than on the top of his head so he's mad at the pair

His jealousy towards his hairy balls has caused long term resentment and he chooses not to use his nuts to make any decisions anymore

That is probably why he is such a pussy all the time

Time to befriend them nuts again uncomfortable man.... :tongue:

hahahaha, i crack myself up

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
s.a.f said:
You cant just class people as bald or not bald, there's more to it than that if you are Jason Statham you can out do a room full of NW1's but how many people are in his league.
You cant just tell someone to have confidence when they have no reason to be confident, and no matter how much confidence you've got thats not enough to compensate over everything.

If hair is the only thing that gives you confidence and you're bald now, then I guess you're just sh*t out of luck. Perhaps it's time to try and change your priorities a bit?

Hammer87

Established Member
Reaction score
Girl's barely notice hairloss until it's obvious.

I had work with a girl who thought her NW3-4 boyfriend shaved his head purely out of choice. When he said 'Well actually I'm losing my hair too', she was suprised butthought nothing of it.

She's hot too, I'd do a lot of things for a piece of her. :)

follicle84

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Lol, 'Hammer87' i know what mean. I shaved my head 6 months ago and got laughed at for saying it was because i am balding. Everyone said i had a mans hairline. I am a norwood 2 at one side and a norwood 2.5 on the other with minor thinning on the crown. That was women saying that. Women dont even know what norwood 2 is, it is just accepted as a mans hairline. My girlfriend only noticed it when i mentioned it and thinks it is sexy. Bottomline is norwood 2 is not even deemed as balding.

Uncomfortable man. As for norwood 5/6, my friend is 25 and is a norwood 6. It doesnt stop him getting girls. Why? because he doesnt let it it eat him up inside him and goes for it. I admit he has been knocked back by few girls (mainly young girls between 18-23), but the majority of girls have gone for him due to his confidence, humour and ability to make an effort and look smart. Looks is only half the battle you need to work on your confidence man.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
DH, I suggested Adaptation because Cage's character plays a screen writter who is a MAJOR diffuse thinner and beats himself up during the whole movie over it. The point is that he has a twin brother who is confident, outgoing and optimistic. It was in reference to your twin analogy, not an open invitation for you to sh*t on me with some irrelevant GnR reference. And Elvis, you seem like you enjoy criticising me a little too much. You must already realize you aren't being very constructive with your comments. You strike me as the kind of guy who likes to kick a man while he is down, in other words, an A-hole with your 18 posts, noob.
Girls barely notice hair loss until it's obvious.
My point exactly. So where does that leave guys with obvious hairloss? Fucked, that's where. That is why it makes no sense when someone with a receeding hairline tries to encourage me with his tales of conquest. :shakehead: It's not the same.

s.a.f

Reaction score
ghg said:
s.a.f said:

If hair is the only thing that gives you confidence and you're bald now, then I guess you're just sh*t out of luck. Perhaps it's time to try and change your priorities a bit?

So what would you do in UCmans position, where is he going to get his confidence from?
The thing is its not just no hair = no confidence, the hairloss is just a catalyst for it, you can see that his spirit has been eroding away for years and his baldness is just the focal point of it.
How is he going to improve his self confidence?
Lets have some idea's instead of just saying 'grow a pair'.
After all everyone on here is bothered and affected by their hairloss the main difference between UCman and the rest is that he's been suffering it longer and has reached the end of the scale.

elvis123

Established Member
Reaction score
Uman you are a f*****g idiot

I don't know why you would ask someone to watch adaptation, where in the end, Nicholas Cage who is bald, fat and ugly turns out to have a happy ending and realizing that his life doesn't suck as much as he thinks it does....

Fool, maybe you should watch that movie again and learn from Donald :firing: :freak:

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Well at least you saw the movie. He learns to stick up for himself in the end, which is a good thing. Kind of like what I was doing in response to your immature pestering. :whistle:

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
s.a.f said:
ghg said:
[quote="s.a.f":1talvgs8]You cant just class people as bald or not bald, there's more to it than that if you are Jason Statham you can out do a room full of NW1's but how many people are in his league.

So what would you do in UCmans position, where is he going to get his confidence from?
The thing is its not just no hair = no confidence, the hairloss is just a catalyst for it, you can see that his spirit has been eroding away for years and his baldness is just the focal point of it.
How is he going to improve his self confidence?
Lets have some idea's instead of just saying 'grow a pair'.
After all everyone on here is bothered and affected by their hairloss the main difference between UCman and the rest is that he's been suffering it longer and has reached the end of the scale.[/quote:1talvgs8]

What would I do? How the hell should I know what I would do? Perhaps I'd see a shrink, who the f*** knows. And once again, being bothered about something and being a miserable twat are two completely different things. The main thing he should probably do is stop being so goddamn self-centered and stop acting like he was the only one who's bald.

Smooth

Experienced Member
Reaction score
You dont just grow a set of balls and end this problem, baldness (nw6-7) is something most of us dont even start to comprehend, this is something you cant fix, and "growing set of nuts" wont help a person who is deppresed about it, its like telling him to ignore the problem,(as if someone is crying that he is poor, then hes friend approachs and tells him "you want to be happy?! then do what I do, act like you are rich and you will be !!" hes not rich, acting like one will only make him look like an idiot, at some point he will realize that now hes not only poor, but also a fool..) there is only one thing left to do in this case and its working on acceptance... accepting the fact that your journey IS going to get harder, accpeting the fact that people will laugh at you, accepting the fact that your not going to pull as manny....once you KNOW, not think nor act like you do, KNOW this - then the only way you can go is up... (Freud sums it up with hes 5 steps to acceptance(the movie Fight Club picks off at a point of deep depration for Adward norton (step 4), theres a scene where Adward Norton is expiriancing a so called "premature enlightment" while he gets burned, Brad tells him "you have to know that some day you are going to die" (step 5 - acceptance) at some point he is trying to escape to hes cave and thinks that guided meditaion will help him ... - ie ignoring the problem.. Brad forces him to hit the bottom cause only from there he can go up again)...most of us stuck at stage 3 trying to take these pills and what not, only *few* people achive real acceptance, i hope god will guide us all there soon! Sums it up with a smile ;))