How hard is to cope with baldness for you?

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
Tittle. Also if you managed to cope with it, how many months/years took to you to learn to live with it, how is it even possible to live being bald or clearly balding despite using every treatment possible? Seems impossible to me, like it so depressive to look in the mirror and see the hair deterioration every month

resu

Reaction score
Negativity and depression are hand in hand with this sh*t curse. Ever since I'm balding I've never been the same person anymore.
It's like a rock in the shoe constantly nagging, always there.

I got most of my hair loss from a seborrheic dermatitis crisis when I was 27 or 28, it was brutal and now the hair loss looks unnatural, it's like I used the wrong comb when buzzing my hair in the middle of the head, the actual male pattern baldness has been slow.

The rest has been the same, itchy and scratchy, always there, constantly nagging.

BurningCoals

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've gotten a bit more used to my hair loss (NW3), I still hate it and plan to have it fixed one day, but it doesn't feel as bad now in my early 20s as in my late teens, that was horrible. And it feels nice to have stabilized it, at least it isn't getting worse. But there are moments I truly hate it, like just hating having such a bad hairline and density in the front at my age and not being able to have a decent hairstyle.

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've gotten a bit more used to my hair loss (NW3), I still hate it and plan to have it fixed one day, but it doesn't feel as bad now in my early 20s as in my late teens, that was horrible. And it feels nice to have stabilized it, at least it isn't getting worse. But there are moments I truly hate it, like just hating having such a bad hairline and density in the front at my age and not being able to have a decent hairstyle.
Do you also have diffuse thinning? I think receding hairline looks so bad aesthetically but if you manage to stabilize it, it can be an easy fix with transplant. Diffuse thinning is just hell in life(more if you also start to recede which is not that uncommon) because how tf do you fix diffuse if you are taking meds, they are not working and you don't have an specific area to transplant?

mrdavies

Established Member
Reaction score
Its a pain, wish I had a full head of hair but there are things to do about it, but keep it in perspective, it's pretty silly letting it affect your life too much.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Work out hard and build some muscle mass. Grow out a beautiful beard. Get your transplants. Get a haircut every 2 weeks.

Eventually it passes..

BurningCoals

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you also have diffuse thinning? I think receding hairline looks so bad aesthetically but if you manage to stabilize it, it can be an easy fix with transplant. Diffuse thinning is just hell in life(more if you also start to recede which is not that uncommon) because how tf do you fix diffuse if you are taking meds, they are not working and you don't have an specific area to transplant?
Not really diffuse thinning as it is more localized to the forelock and seemingly a bit of the midscalp too (tho not significantly, only really visible with a buzzcut) rather than all over the top like with diffuse thinning, but yeah the front is thinner, plus the recession has the NW4 formation ie Jude Law (not as bad as him but it's thinning and miniaturizing in that pattern) which makes it impossible to cover the recession decently, if I just had a standard thick NW3 it would have been a lot better. My transplant plan is to get the hairline to a NW2 or 2.5 and maybe thicken the forelock and hopefully improve the temple points as well, then I'd be content (I'm not obsessive over a NW1 hairline tho it would def be nice, I just don't want my hair to be completely stupid looking).

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
The majority of women hate muscles and beards and if you get either of these, you're just coping.
Women hate Tom Hardy, Jason Statham, Chris Hemsworth, Chris Evans, Ryan Reynolds and so on? Dumb reply and you are coping.

But you are right that if a guy is just ugly, those things won't help him (if that's what you were trying to say).

However, if you already have a handsome face, then a transplant+beard+muscles will offset the balding and you will be successful with women.

Last edited:

curlwaves

My Regimen
Reaction score
Women hate Tom Hardy, Jason Statham, Chris Hemsworth, Chris Evans, Ryan Reynolds and so on? Dumb reply and you are coping.

But you are right that if a guy is just ugly, those things won't help him (if that's what you were trying to say).

However, if you already have a handsome face, then a transplant+beard+muscles will offset the balding and you will be successful with women.
You realise that except one all of those men have head hair. Most of them are not particularly muscular. And used to be considered even more handsome when they were young often even without a beard. In other words yes women and men alike will always find handsome men attractive. Regardless of excess muscle or facial hair. I mean look at how many people fawned over young Leo decaprio and other actors

There's plenty of built men with facial hair and no headhair. Women settle fine for them because most of those men don't mind slaving away to keep them happy. Working long hours to pay for everything, doing all physical labor. It's not the first choice or dream man they wished for. But a tolerable level of attractiveness.

Ugly people will 9 outta 10 times finish last regardless of gender. And yes balding has a big negative impact on that.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
You realise that except one all of those men have head hair. Most of them are not particularly muscular. And used to be considered even more handsome when they were young often even without a beard. In other words yes women and men alike will always find handsome men attractive. Regardless of excess muscle or facial hair. I mean look at how many people fawned over young Leo decaprio and other actors

There's plenty of built men with facial hair and no headhair. Women settle fine for them because most of those men don't mind slaving away to keep them happy. Working long hours to pay for everything, doing all physical labor. It's not the first choice or dream man they wished for. But a tolerable level of attractiveness.

Ugly people will 9 outta 10 times finish last regardless of gender. And yes balding has a big negative impact on that.
I think a few of the statements in this post are either delusional/misguided or complete exaggerations - speaking in hyperboles and absolutes without much basis. But I don't have the time or will to counter each one.

Tom Hardy has very thin hair and often buzzes it. Chris Evans' hairline is clearly transplanted. Statham is bald. All those dudes do extremely well with women. And guys in real life who just look like some poor version of them are absolute slayers who have no problem getting women.

Y'all need to relax and stop over complicating it.

curlwaves

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think a few of the statements in this post are either delusional/misguided or complete exaggerations - speaking in hyperboles and absolutes without much basis. But I don't have the time or will to counter each one.

Tom Hardy has very thin hair and often buzzes it. Chris Evans' hairline is clearly transplanted. Statham is bald. All those dudes do extremely well with women. And guys in real life who just look like some poor version of them are absolute slayers who have no problem getting women.

Y'all need to relax and stop over complicating it.
Tom hardy still has had a decent hair line for a while. Buzzing is different from balding. Furthermore he's been showing balding more visibly in recent years and sorry to say he's not as attractive as before that.

Statham is arguably one of the least attractive of your list. His attractiveness is mostly in his mysterious persona. And ofcourse the fact that he's extremely rich and famous. I highly doubt his model wife would've seen him standing otherwise so let's be clear on that too.

Money will probably open op your options more then a beard and muscles. Especially in this capitalist world. Obviously they like your wallet more than you. So you'll have to be fine with that.

If only one of the attractive guys is truly bald and that's not even his selling point. You're not doing too well proving anything here. No I'm not saying it's the end of the world. But the influence is still significant whether you like it or not.

Getting women is one thing. Some guys are just good at that. They're persistent. Different from having a woman truly be attracted to you.

People aren't over complicating anything. Hair loss/balding (not a buzzcut) is a negative in looks for both genders and all ages alike. You just can't change it. It's why you look at a balding dog and think somethings wrong with it. You don't hate it. But it's an itch In the back of your mind you ignore.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Tom hardy still has had a decent hair line for a while. Buzzing is different from balding. Furthermore he's been showing balding more visibly in recent years and sorry to say he's not as attractive as before that.

Statham is arguably one of the least attractive of your list. His attractiveness is mostly in his mysterious persona. And ofcourse the fact that he's extremely rich and famous. I highly doubt his model wife would've seen him standing otherwise so let's be clear on that too.

Money will probably open op your options more then a beard and muscles. Especially in this capitalist world. Obviously they like your wallet more than you. So you'll have to be fine with that.

If only one of the attractive guys is truly bald and that's not even his selling point. You're not doing too well proving anything here. No I'm not saying it's the end of the world. But the influence is still significant whether you like it or not.

Getting women is one thing. Some guys are just good at that. They're persistent. Different from having a woman truly be attracted to you.

People aren't over complicating anything. Hair loss/balding (not a buzzcut) is a negative in looks for both genders and all ages alike. You just can't change it. It's why you look at a balding dog and think somethings wrong with it. You don't hate it. But it's an itch In the back of your mind you ignore.
I didn't read this entire post, I see a lot of cope and excuses, and in general you missed the point - I just namedropped a few famous dudes that look very masculine and are considered extremely attractive. I could've namedropped hundreds more. Not interested in debating each one in detail.

You are absolutely delulu if you think all of them aren't super attractive. And you can be hot to women with thin hair, or even bald - yes, bald, if you pull it off.

I don't even know ONE socially adjusted, reasonably desirable guy irl aged 23-40 who doesn't have some facial hair (usually a full beard) nowadays. It's pretty much a requirement for women nowadays.

curlwaves

My Regimen
Reaction score
I didn't read this entire post, I see a lot of cope and excuses, and in general you missed the point - I just namedropped a few famous dudes that look very masculine and are considered extremely attractive. I could've namedropped hundreds more. Not interested in debating each one in detail.

You are absolutely delulu if you think all of them aren't super attractive. And you can be hot to women with thin hair, or even bald - yes, bald, if you pull it off.

I don't even know ONE socially adjusted, reasonably desirable guy irl aged 23-40 who doesn't have some facial hair (usually a full beard) nowadays. It's pretty much a requirement for women nowadays.
I think it's really you who is missing the point and if you're not going to read the points of others you're really the "delulu" screaming to himself to cope. Rather than actually discussing.

99% of people balding, alopecia is always a net negative. Balding men or women, children, elderly, even dogs, cats and other animals, parrots you name it. If your brain knows there was supposed to be hair and there's not because clearly there's a defect. It's always seen as negative in the mind. Maybe tolerated but negative nonetheless. Arguing otherwise is really the "delulu" you are.

Patchy, thin, brittle, stringy, balding just doesn't look good or healthy to anyone. Again it's tolerated. But no one in their right mind would ever call it attractive and healthy looking.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think it's really you who is missing the point and if you're not going to read the points of others you're really the "delulu" screaming to himself to cope. Rather than actually discussing.

99% of people balding, alopecia is always a net negative. Balding men or women, children, elderly, even dogs, cats and other animals, parrots you name it. If your brain knows there was supposed to be hair and there's not because clearly there's a defect. It's always seen as negative in the mind. Maybe tolerated but negative nonetheless. Arguing otherwise is really the "delulu" you are.

Patchy, thin, brittle, stringy, balding just doesn't look good or healthy to anyone. Again it's tolerated. But no one in their right mind would ever call it attractive and healthy looking.
Men are actually built to be able to have some degree of balding and still look good. Especially when you offset it with a few transplants, a handsome face, a well groomed beard and some muscles. How do I know? Because I did it and it worked. Looks aren't all about one feature, it's about how you look as a whole. I'll pray that you snap out of the "blackpilled" mindset one day though! P.S. Anyone who dislikes this post is a loser :)

Last edited:

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
2419804211fd510138de3d8d690181a2.jpg