How hard is to cope with baldness for you?

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
You were coping by the fact you promotes to go bald but you said baldness didn't work for you either, so basically you are balding not because you like it, you're balding because finas gave you sides so the only thing you have left is coping by telling others to accept their shiny heads.
I am not actively balding. I stopped losing hair many years ago. I had my transplants and my hairline is better than 95% of this forum with their extensive regimen that will never produce the same result. My hair is patchy behind it but it's not a big deal and my gf finds me hot.

You asked how people cope with balding, I told you how and people started crying. Then I gave level headed arguments against the stupid sh*t said about bald people on this forum. Simple as that. But you're clearly a troll

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Justinbiebercoper i found your new forum, you will be pretty happy, they don't talk about nasty finasteride there. I'm gonna put it easy to you: https://www.reddit.com/r/bald/s/dI5Ullha79
No need to try and mock them when members of this forum are often just as miserable and bitter.

I'm actually against shaving head (for the most part) and think it's better to keep what you have grown out a bit in most cases.

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am not actively balding. I stopped losing hair many years ago. I had my transplants and my hairline is better than 95% of this forum with their extensive regimen that will never produce the same result. My hair is patchy behind it but it's not a big deal and my gf finds me hot.

You asked how people cope with balding, I told you how and people started crying. Then I gave level headed arguments against the stupid sh*t said about bald people on this forum. Simple as that. But you're clearly a troll
Im not a troll, i genuinely thought you were a bald coper, but seems.like you are not, my apologizes