How hard is to cope with baldness for you?

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bullshit, it's pure luck, genetics and connections whether you make it to Hollywood or not. Jason Statham made it to Hollywood because he made a connection while modelling. It's mostly about connections. Apparently Johnny Depp, one of the top Hollywood stars randomly got introduced to Nicolas Cage and that's how he made it.
Do you actually believe all the stuff you are typing?

Illusions

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bullshit, it's pure luck, genetics and connections whether you make it to Hollywood or not. Jason Statham made it to Hollywood because he made a connection while modelling. It's mostly about connections. Apparently Johnny Depp, one of the top Hollywood stars randomly got introduced to Nicolas Cage and that's how he made it.
So you are saying he's ugly and would be "stealing panties" if he wasn't an actor, yet he was a model before he became an actor? One of the biggest contradictions I've ever heard, or according to you did someone just hand him a job as a model before they handed him a job as a hollywood actor?

I don't know anything about Statham specifically, but you really think they just let anyone become Hollywood stars? These are movies that generates hundreds and hundreds of millions at box office, yet by your logic literally anyone could become a hollywood actor? Yet again another huge contradiction that makes zero sense at all

But sure, let's go with your flawed fairytale logic that he randomly woke up one day and was handed a spot as one of the most successful hollywood actors in the world. It takes mental strength and stability, a huge amounts of confidence to have such pressure on you and be in the limelight 24/7 and also assertiveness to not get pushed around by higher ups

Illusions

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Also it's about genetics? But you implied earlier he was ugly? Make it make sense lol

whatintheworld

Reaction score
Most guys would be well served to do everything they can to keep their hair.

In general, without chemical enhancements, most guys won't even look like they lift even if they hit the gym regularly.

Losing your hair in today's age when it's been proven statistically through various means how hypergamous women are, you are essentially playing on hard mode and everything else must be "that" much better. Your career, your finances, your charisma, your style, I can go on but what's the point.

To use any outliers, and that's what professional athletes or anyone in the entertainment industry is, is a nebulous whataboutism tactic in this debate, frankly, it loses steam very quickly.

Now, the only valid criticism is, for the people who complain about their loss, what have you done to get yourself in a financial situation to get the requisite FUE transplants to fix your situation, that's the only question, as it is effectively in 2024 a cure to the condition.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Most guys would be well served to do everything they can to keep their hair.

In general, without chemical enhancements, most guys won't even look like they lift even if they hit the gym regularly.

Losing your hair in today's age when it's been proven statistically through various means how hypergamous women are, you are essentially playing on hard mode and everything else must be "that" much better. Your career, your finances, your charisma, your style, I can go on but what's the point.
Idk, a lot of bald men I know definifely have a great career. It's the one thing where being bald can be a plus, or at the very least doesn't hurt (unless the field is modeling or something). This is based on what I see in real life all the time.

It's so cliche and tired to exaggerate about the value/importance of a man's hair on this forum at this point.

I know a lot of bald men irl who look cool and have attractive girlfriends. Are they Hollywood heartthrobs? No, but neither are the majority of NW1 guys.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Honestly guys who are obsessed with their hair to the point of an existential crisis and follow an extremely strict regimen to regrow it are outliers for a good reason.

If hair was such a crucial feature in every man's life, this forum wouldn't be such an obscure shithole that drives away most people.

whatintheworld

Reaction score
People can do whatever they want. If someone decides to just shave it and move on, I would applaud that, it's certainly better than drugs and expensive surgeries.

I would have done that, if I didn't look significantly worse with a bald head. That was just objective reality. No amount of positive thinking changed anything, only my (what appears to be) full head of transplanted hair gets people thinking I am younger, people (especially women) treat me better, etc.

It is well known at work that more attractive people are treated better, in general in all facets of life. Some jobs where appearances don't matter of course this is irrelevant.

What I don't get is why anyone would come to this forum and mock people who are feeling down, to belittle their thoughts...constructive solutions only helped me, such as drugs and surgeries, no amount of "confidence" or "positive thinking" changed anything.

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
People can do whatever they want. If someone decides to just shave it and move on, I would applaud that, it's certainly better than drugs and expensive surgeries.

I would have done that, if I didn't look significantly worse with a bald head. That was just objective reality. No amount of positive thinking changed anything, only my (what appears to be) full head of transplanted hair gets people thinking I am younger, people (especially women) treat me better, etc.

It is well known at work that more attractive people are treated better, in general in all facets of life. Some jobs where appearances don't matter of course this is irrelevant.

What I don't get is why anyone would come to this forum and mock people who are feeling down, to belittle their thoughts...constructive solutions only helped me, such as drugs and surgeries, no amount of "confidence" or "positive thinking" changed anything.
Literally me

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Actually, most users on this forum keep mocking bald/balding people and call people who practice self acceptance or have a different point of view "copers"..

According to the last few days of this forum alone - every bald man is ugly and unattractive, not to mention a complete loser with a shitty career where he gets treated poorly, no social life for sure, no woman is genuinely attracted to him, and deals with catastrophic health problems that come with balding early (lol).

Even Jason Statham is apparently a creep who is only popular because he's just rich and happened to have connections.

Just because shaving it didn't work out for you doesn't mean it's the same for everybody else. It didn't work for me either. But this is jusg our story. Someone else might differ.

Last edited:

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyway I don't buy into this whole "you guys are mean and mock people who are feeling down about balding!!1", as this forum generally has a history of putting down anyone who has a more grounded or positive mindset towards hairloss. This thread alone shows it.

If you guys want this forum to be nothing but doomers, gloomers and blackpillers holding each other's dick yelling "it's over" and irrationally hating on bald people all day so be it.

Finasteride is still dangerous and shouldn't be prescribed like candy and recommended all the time to every hairloss sufferer. This is something that needs to be changed before we even get any real "hairloss cures".

Last edited:

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
Finasteride is still dangerous and shouldn't be prescribed like candy and recommended all the time to every hairloss sufferer. This is something that needs to be changed before we even get any real "hairloss cures".
True dont take finasteride, take dutasteride, easy, I take it like candy and there is nothing that will change my mind, If I have to die younger for the sake of hair so be it, balding for me would be suicidie so rather die with pills on the longer term than with my own hands

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
You should rename your username with: justinbieberscope

ba-dum-tss-travel-mug.jpg

Thank you for proving my point
@whatintheworld

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
True dont take finasteride, take dutasteride, easy, I take it like candy and there is nothing that will change my mind, If I have to die younger for the sake of hair so be it, balding for me would be suicidie so rather die with pills on the longer term than with my own hands
That's your choice. At least you are fully informed about the risks, unlike most people.

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
How was I coping bro, huh? What are you even saying? Stop trolling and spamming useless posts.
You were coping by the fact you promotes to go bald but you said baldness didn't work for you either, so basically you are balding not because you like it, you're balding because finas gave you sides so the only thing you have left is coping by telling others to accept their shiny heads.