How hard is to cope with baldness for you?

Illusions

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It was hard at first but after a couple of years I just accepted it. Everyone has their own things to deal with, men who keep full heads of hair their entire life have other things they are insecure about, for example their height

curlwaves

My Regimen
Reaction score
Men are actually built to be able to have some degree of balding and still look good. Especially when you offset it with a few transplants, a handsome face, a well groomed beard and some muscles. How do I know? Because I did it and it worked. Looks aren't all about one feature, it's about how you look as a whole. I'll pray that you snap out of the "blackpilled" mindset one day though!
Nobody's built to have a defect it's just something to live with. It can literally bring physical discomfort.

Obviously I never claimed hair overpowers everything. Obviously if you smell like sh*t, and are ungroomed, no many how luscious your hair nobody will want you. Nobody's arguing about that. Which it seems you are.

If you're arguing that's it's about how you look as a whole. Every aspect does ties into that and some aspects can be dominant.

The more each part degrades the worse your overall looks. Balding is thus always a negative. And not balding could take your overall look to the next level. Just like having bad teeth or bad skin. Improving them always improves your overall look. There's no net positive in having bad teeth or skin. People don't and will never look better with nasty pusfilled acne. Or grey crooked teeth.

There's nothing substantial so far that you've said that would make balding somehow a positive. Unless your positive is to be the butt of the joke more often than not.

No I'm not saying or arguing people are automatically ugly or worthless or incapable, being bald. But most everyone would only gain a positive by not balding. And most people deep down think that way even if they'd never admit.
If you can't understand that Idk what to tell you.

carlpoppa

Reaction score
It was hard at first but after a couple of years I just accepted it. Everyone has their own things to deal with, men who keep full heads of hair their entire life have other things they are insecure about, for example their height
What about guys that have a full head of hair and they're tall?

Men are actually built to be able to have some degree of balding and still look good. Especially when you offset it with a few transplants, a handsome face, a well groomed beard and some muscles. How do I know? Because I did it and it worked. Looks aren't all about one feature, it's about how you look as a whole. I'll pray that you snap out of the "blackpilled" mindset one day though!
That's the thing though: you got transplants. Seems like balding does bother you, especially if you got multiple transplants. I especially love when people say to just shave it and grow a beard. Some of us can't grow a beard if we wanted to.

I think a few of the statements in this post are either delusional/misguided or complete exaggerations - speaking in hyperboles and absolutes without much basis. But I don't have the time or will to counter each one.

Tom Hardy has very thin hair and often buzzes it. Chris Evans' hairline is clearly transplanted. Statham is bald. All those dudes do extremely well with women. And guys in real life who just look like some poor version of them are absolute slayers who have no problem getting women.

Y'all need to relax and stop over complicating it.
They're also all famous, so of course it would be easier for them to get women.

You realise that except one all of those men have head hair. Most of them are not particularly muscular. And used to be considered even more handsome when they were young often even without a beard. In other words yes women and men alike will always find handsome men attractive. Regardless of excess muscle or facial hair. I mean look at how many people fawned over young Leo decaprio and other actors

There's plenty of built men with facial hair and no headhair. Women settle fine for them because most of those men don't mind slaving away to keep them happy. Working long hours to pay for everything, doing all physical labor. It's not the first choice or dream man they wished for. But a tolerable level of attractiveness.

Ugly people will 9 outta 10 times finish last regardless of gender. And yes balding has a big negative impact on that.
Being muscular isn't the end all be all, but all of the guys mentioned are muscular. What's your idea of muscular exactly? Do they have to be like an IFBB bodybuilder? Lol

Last edited:

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's the thing though: you got transplants. Seems like balding does bother you, especially if you got multiple transplants
It did, but now it doesn't. Most of my hair is pretty bad, It's just that now my hairline is really good. I'd be miserable if I kept the same mindset as most members of this forum, who will accept nothing but perfection. I could also get more transplants but decided to stop here and enjoy life.

Last edited:

carlpoppa

Reaction score
The majority of women hate muscles and beards and if you get either of these, you're just coping.
A majority hate muscles and beards? Did you you take a poll? Of course, most women don't want a guy that's Arnold Schwarzenegger levels of jacked, but to say a majority don't like muscles is LOL. And women don't like beards? Huh?

curlwaves

My Regimen
Reaction score
Being muscular isn't the end all be all, but all of the guys mentioned are muscular. What's your idea of muscular exactly? Do they have to be like an IFBB bodybuilder? Lol
I never said they weren't muscular. They're muscular and fit. But not outstandingly so. It's a level achievable for most men staying active and eating healthy. They're celebrity actors, playing superheroes and bad guys or assassins in their movies. Obviously they cannot show up with a beerbelly.

Let's just say I don't find it a defining feature of them Vs say the rock or mike Tyson etc.
To say that that's what they attracted the world with.

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
Tom hardy still has had a decent hair line for a while. Buzzing is different from balding. Furthermore he's been showing balding more visibly in recent years and sorry to say he's not as attractive as before that.

Statham is arguably one of the least attractive of your list. His attractiveness is mostly in his mysterious persona. And ofcourse the fact that he's extremely rich and famous. I highly doubt his model wife would've seen him standing otherwise so let's be clear on that too.

Money will probably open op your options more then a beard and muscles. Especially in this capitalist world. Obviously they like your wallet more than you. So you'll have to be fine with that.

If only one of the attractive guys is truly bald and that's not even his selling point. You're not doing too well proving anything here. No I'm not saying it's the end of the world. But the influence is still significant whether you like it or not.

Getting women is one thing. Some guys are just good at that. They're persistent. Different from having a woman truly be attracted to you.

People aren't over complicating anything. Hair loss/balding (not a buzzcut) is a negative in looks for both genders and all ages alike. You just can't change it. It's why you look at a balding dog and think somethings wrong with it. You don't hate it. But it's an itch In the back of your mind you ignore.
What these balding/bald guys will never understand(and you should stop argue with them cause they have different outlook of the situation) is that many of us want to keep our hair not for women(many guys are obsessed with women and would do everything to please them) but because hair gives a more youthfull look and frame your face pretty well. These guys are defending being bald because they have no other choice, can kinda empathize with them tho

Last edited:

Illusions

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What about guys that have a full head of hair and they're tall?

That's the thing though: you got transplants. Seems like balding does bother you, especially if you got multiple transplants. I especially love when people say to just shave it and grow a beard. Some of us can't grow a beard if we wanted to.

They're also all famous, so of course it would be easier for them to get women.

So being tall and having hair are the only important things in life? Maybe they have bad acne, lose a parent at a young age, get cheated on by their spouse, or perhaps something on the mentality side like lack of self control, anger issues, low IQ etc etc

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
What these balding/bald guys will never understand(and you should stop argue with them cause they have different outlook of the situation) is that many of us want to keep our hair not for women(many guys are obsessed with women and would do everything to please them) but because hair gives a more youthfull look and frame your face pretty well. These guys are defending being bald because they have no other choice, can kinda empathize with them tho
I have an NW1.5 hairline thanks to the transplants and I agree that it helps a lot. But for me it's all about finding a practical solution, a degree of self acceptance and moving on.. whenever I look at the research section, I see people saying they have gone through years and years of desperation, obsession and self pity which does not help anyone. Better to accept and move on like most men do with baldness.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
I never said they weren't muscular. They're muscular and fit. But not outstandingly so. It's a level achievable for most men staying active and eating healthy. They're celebrity actors, playing superheroes and bad guys or assassins in their movies. Obviously they cannot show up with a beerbelly.

Let's just say I don't find it a defining feature of them Vs say the rock or mike Tyson etc.
To say that that's what they attracted the world with.
Lmao nobody said "muscles are their most iconic feature" and so on. And you just mentioned inserting words into people's mouth in your previous post. If it's achievable then it's even better news for us because it obviously gives their appearance a nice boost. Not just their body btw, being fit does something to the face too (won't fix ugly though).

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
So being tall and having hair are the only important things in life? Maybe they have bad acne, lose a parent at a young age, get cheated on by their spouse, or perhaps something on the mentality side like lack of self control, anger issues, low IQ etc etc
Even if we just talk appearance alone, you can have some hairloss and still completely outshine a man with juvenile hair. Neither Jason Statham nor Tom Hardy are tall (average height at best) yet how many guys that you see irl really look better than them? And they don't look like typical "fuckboys" or the generic "Chad" either. Even if they weren't famous and rich they would slay irl and get a lot of matches on dating apps etc hehe :)

Sure it's not all about women but that's a reflection of what society deems as desirable and attractive. And we are influenced by it, no matter what we think. Helps with other fields of life as well. Some level of youthfulness is always included in attractiveness, though masculinity is often more important. Statham and Hardy still look young for their age.

Last edited:

Illusions

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Even if we just talk appearance alone, you can have some hairloss and still completely outshine a man with juvenile hair. Neither Jason Statham nor Tom Hardy are tall (average height at best) yet how many guys that you see irl really look better than them? And they don't look like typical "fuckboys" or the generic "Chad" either. Even if they weren't famous and rich they would slay irl and get a lot of matches on dating apps etc hehe :)

Sure it's not all about women but that's a reflection of what society deems as desirable and attractive. And we are influenced by it, no matter what we think. Helps with other fields of life as well. Some level of youthfulness is always included in attractiveness, though masculinity is often more important. Statham and Hardy still look young for their age.
Exactly and that's if you go fully bald. Even if you start experiencing balding at a very young age, jumping on medication will likely preserve it for at least 10+ years. Then like you say men that are completely bald often look better than the average NW1 just by being in good shape for example

Going bald really isn't as bad as people on here make it seem, it's very common with something like 50% of men experiencing some form of hair loss by their 50s (I forget the exact numbers). It's also not correlated with attracted women either in my opinion, if you are 18 then yes there will be a lot of 18 year old girls will care about you not having hair, but once you turn 25 or so, women just don't care about your hair, they care about their own hair but not yours. I think going bald is an excuse or way to cope with men having no game with women, I know plenty of guys will full heads of hair who just can't pull a woman and vice versa

Illusions

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Classic. If he wasn't an actor he'd be stealing panties and taking creep shots in the womens toilets.
This is pure copium, pretty much every single successful person ever, especially blockbuster hollywood actors have shown insane mental strength, masculinity, ambition, dedication, drive, self belief whilst also showing they are very confident (all of which are traits women find extremely attractive) to make it to hollywood

How can you possibly say "if he wasn't an actor" so casually as if he became an actor due to pure luck and nothing else lol

Jpw1999

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is pure copium, pretty much every single successful person ever, especially blockbuster hollywood actors have shown insane mental strength, masculinity, ambition, dedication, drive, self belief whilst also showing they are very confident (all of which are traits women find extremely attractive) to make it to hollywood
Bullshit, it's pure luck, genetics and connections whether you make it to Hollywood or not. Jason Statham made it to Hollywood because he made a connection while modelling. It's mostly about connections. Apparently Johnny Depp, one of the top Hollywood stars randomly got introduced to Nicolas Cage and that's how he made it.