I did something very stupid today... [Better pics]

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
HatPrisoner91 said:
DoctorHouse said:
I agree with you that HP and UM definitely have rubbed you the wrong way and I understand why you go off on them. .

I don't think he has a right to. When I posted my threads and he was commenting in the same manner, I guess he thought it was ok. But what it's HIS hairloss, oh it's always different.
HP, I never said he was RIGHT for going off on you. I only UNDERSTAND why he goes off on you. He does not like you and UM and anytime you say something he is going to go off on you regardless. I have nothing against you HP or UM. GHG tends to get rubbed the wrong well very easily for some reason. He has little patience for people who he does not like and you definitely are one of them. I honestly really don't know if he likes anyone on here but I still like him. He is a cool person even if he is practically bald.

Epiphany

Reaction score
ghg said:
f*** me, I thought it would be a cool idea to try a #0 buzz now that it's summer and all... and I ended up looking a f****ing convict! I guess I will have to hide until some hair has grown, it looks so groce. Take a look:

f*** me if I didn't have the balding gene, I wouldn't have to go through all this damn s***... and oh yeah, I always look so weird on camera phone pictures, the flash is so powerless.

You look great! Seriously. It feels weird me saying this as a male, but I can imagine many women would find "that look" very sexy. I'm sure you workout as well so you're sorted, my friend.

You honestly just look like a good looking guy with a #0. You know your hair better than me up close and personal, so you'll know all the imperfections, but remember that other people just won't see it so obsessively (that wasn't an insult).

vipergts

Established Member
Reaction score
Dude GHG, if I had your looks, I wouldn't even post on this site! For crying out loud you look like a friggin model! In fact you look a bit like Morten Harket in his youth - sans the long 80s hairdo. Guys like you could walk into a bar or club and get their choice of women. YOU DONT NEED HAIR DUDE! You got the looks advantage!

Cheers!

Viper