I think the key to success for some of us is NOFAP

maher

Banned
Reaction score
http://www.askmen.com/dating/love_tip_300/374_love_tip.html

- - - Updated - - -

When it comes to hair loss the question is to finasteride or not to finasteride. Some men might have success on minoxidil. Most of us will at best keep some of the hair we have with it.

Somehow. This silly archaic theory that are grandfathers grandfathers had has become the most polarizing debate of our time. Does masturbation induce hair loss for men that are balding? Does it matter? Are you going to let the men with hair that aren't balding have more sex and pleasure then you? Meanwhile you still go bald? **** that. I say jerk off to your hearts desire. As long as you don't have adrenal fatigue from over masturbation you will be fine. Masturbating is perfectly normal and healthy. Get over your pretentious nofap mumbo jumbo already.

You just keep saying that to yourself...Whatever helps you throught the day/night.

Diffuser44

Banned
Reaction score
"Healthy"? For what??

Read the article I posted. Masturbating relieves stress, helps men sleep better, and is good for prostate health :p

- - - Updated - - -

I can see now that you nofap fapstronot people aren't ever going to give this argument up. On top of that you have so much extra time on your hands because you don't masturbate and
cant sleep. This gives you an advantage to posting in nofap threads. So I hereby retire any fap hair loss related posts and will you let you horny virgins have it.

maher

Banned
Reaction score
Read the article I posted. Masturbating relieves stress, helps men sleep better, and is good for prostate health :p

- - - Updated - - -

I can see now that you nofap fapstronot people aren't ever going to give this argument up. On top of that you have so much extra time on your hands because you don't masturbate and
cant sleep. This gives you an advantage to posting in nofap threads. So I hereby retire any fap hair loss related posts and will you let you horny virgins have it.

How can mas. relieve stress, when it actually raises cortisol?! We discussed that, remember?? or your short term memory is impaired due to masturbation. Btw, I sleep like a baby.

Retire already, you said that like 7 times.

dreamermerlin

Established Member
Reaction score

- - - Updated - - -

Oh yes?
I also have an article for you:
http://www.webmd.com/prostate-cancer/news/20090127/masturbation-and-prostate-cancer-risk

The sleep thing is ridiculous.
Can't sleep? Go and exercise, practice a sport, and you'll sleep perfectly! No need to do this useless fap .
Anyway, i respect your point of view, if it's good for you, do it, but for other people masturbation fogs the mind, takes away their energy, transforms them into "vegetables"...

I think fap advocates have too much time and they are bored big time. If you worked 8-10 hours a day , including some hours in weekends, or spend free time in a healthy way like in nature, practising sports, not in bars and caffes, i assure you that you will feel perfectly fine and don't even think at this "fap"...
You're talking about sleep, obviously you don't have a busy daily schedule, people who have busy work programs simply "fall in the bed" at let's say 11 p.m they would want to sleep more, but can't and you come and talk about not being able to sleep and need to to fap, it's kind of odd...

From my point of view masturbation is only an addiction, a vice, very frequently paired with p**rn-addiction.(trust me, there are studies, excessive p**rn modifies the brain, and not in good, you can search it).

Of course everybody does/did it once upon a time, but, believe me, you should try no-fap. When i stopped it and since then, i feel better than i felt in ages.
All this crap with justification that it's perfectly normal, let';s face it, they are wrong.
Some seconds of pathetic pleasure followed by feeling not guilty lol, but weak and like a vegetable.
Of course everybody has urges, etc, but why not do the real thing and recurse to this "fap"??
Fap is justified only when you are let;s say 15-18-19. But after 20, it has no sense. Do the real thing instead.

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Nobody ever told you that you'll get hairy palms if you continue this practice?
I just got done wacking off and I can already tell the quality of my hair is much worse.

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
Nobody ever told you that you'll get hairy palms if you continue this practice?

Yes they have. It causes hairy palms, blindness, and now hair loss.

dreamermerlin

Established Member
Reaction score
Yes they have. It causes hairy palms, blindness, and now hair loss.

Let's not mix up fairy tales with possible real stuff.
Hairy palms is a nonsense, nobody has that. Blindness? Also a nonsense, even if according to some, masturbation can have blurry vision as a consequence, only short term after it.
Connection to hair loss is also unproved, but very possible, as we know for sure hair loss has to do with DHT, and masturbation may rise DHT levels. It surely is a sex "simulation", and we also know for sure sex relies on male hormones.
We simply cannot deny a possible connection, even it is not really scientifically proven.

I would put excessive fap on the same list with other vices: smoking, drinking, eating too much junk food.
When you smoke, when you drink, eat junk food which tastes very good, you have a real pleasure on the moment, but then, especially if you do these "Activities" too much on an extended period of time(years maybe decades), consequnces appear in different forms of diseases. So it seems every form of abuse of pleasures for man comes with consequences, so why won't be the case with too much fap also??
Fapping especially to p**rn, it is by no means a "natural" or "healthy" activity, in fact it may alter your brain:
http://www.livescience.com/19755-p**rn-shut-visual-brain.html

Search online, you can find more resources.

Lollerme

Banned
Reaction score
Time for some wild broscience! I think fapping may play a cause in hair loss, it would make sense. Castrated men never go bald, propecia is a prostate medicine, prostate is at the penis area. Conclusion something with the prostate is causing men to lose their hair.

Diffuser44

Banned
Reaction score
Time for some wild broscience! I think fapping may play a cause in hair loss, it would make sense. Castrated men never go bald, propecia is a prostate medicine, prostate is at the penis area. Conclusion something with the prostate is causing men to lose their hair.
How about you give yourself a daily prostate massage and give us the before and after photos.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Here we go with what is natural and not natural again.

You know what else isn't "natural"? You posting on this forum, you using your smartphone, you watching television, you listening to recorded music, you driving a car, the list goes on.

What's your point exactly? Should we all ditch everything modern technology has brought to us? Because we would not have them in our very natural state?

I'm on dialup internent and use candles instead of light bulbs. Derp.

Reaction score
I would put excessive fap on the same list with other vices: smoking, drinking, eating too much junk food.
When you smoke, when you drink, eat junk food which tastes very good, you have a real pleasure on the moment, but then, especially if you do these "Activities" too much on an extended period of time(years maybe decades), consequnces appear in different forms of diseases. So it seems every form of abuse of pleasures for man comes with consequences, so why won't be the case with too much fap also??

you took the words right out of my mouth , it's like selling his soul to the devil , having an "intense" pleasure for one time being and feeling bad/ regretful just after that (it doesn't apply to everyone though).

masturbation might be "extraordinary" in the very short term , but it's far from being so in the long term.

even without taking conscience/mind welfare into account , masturbating makes you lose energy (through protein) ,this loss although not being as considerable as some might think , it could be comparable to throwing money out the window (eating an egg , and jacking off right afterwards , thus spoiling its nutritional intake) ...... but don't worry , if you keep this going, this "wasted money" would be offset in the long term , by not needing to buy shampoo anymore , if you know what I mean.

edit : negative reputation ? looks like there is a truth in my words that has reached the sensitive points of some "fap advocates"

Lollerme

Banned
Reaction score
How about you give yourself a daily prostate massage and give us the before and after photos.
I wouldn't need that. All you have to ask yourself, do you want left or right:

Attachments

• hair-loss-newsletter.jpg
    hair-loss-newsletter.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 295
Reaction score
Fred , I think I understand your case and why you are always denying everything.

simply because it's easier this way , and to make yourself a good reason not to regret of having wanked all these years , if it can help you morally so be it , but don't be so radical about the whatsoever non-relation between masturbation and hairloss

ps : give me a negative reputation to show me how much I am right.

Agahi

Established Member
Reaction score
Still waiting on the before and after photos for this treatment.

For reference I only wank it once every 2 weeks or more and go like 6-10 months at a time with no sex when on deployments...still very much going bald.

Diffuser44

Banned
Reaction score
Still waiting on the before and after photos for this treatment.

For reference I only wank it once every 2 weeks or more and go like 6-10 months at a time with no sex when on deployments...still very much going bald.
This is all the proof I need. That's not a lot of ejaculation at all.

dreamermerlin

Established Member
Reaction score
This is all the proof I need. That's not a lot of ejaculation at all.

You can't make any proof with only 1 case. One case proves nothing. I think you should stick with more serious logic principles when talking about proofs.
And who in the world said that nofap is a miracle cure as you and others are demanding proof on here??
No way, its effects are minimal on hair loss/regrowth, but it is very good in other aspects, you feel better and have more energy and strength. Of course if you do it once 2 weeks or a month i don't think it will have any effect on your hair.
But watching p**rn should be avoided, too much of it can modify your brain, according to researchers.

dreamermerlin

Established Member
Reaction score
According to you*.

Modify your brain... Please enlighten us, please explain to us how watching p**rn can "modify" your brain.
There are resources online, search it.
Of course you may say that it's bull**** and not credible because it's online content, but at the same time many of you came here with online content supporting that fap is good for prostate.