I think the key to success for some of us is NOFAP

Reaction score
@hellouser

I know that you are referring to me as a biblethumper , in fact I am not , this is neither a preach nor an opinion , I was exploring a possibility by giving a fact about some people .

anyway , you are right , religion has nothing to do in here , that was a small digress which was strictly related to masturbation instead of sex

dreamermerlin

Established Member
Reaction score
Let's see the title of this thread : " I think the key to success for some of us is NOFAP "
FAP or having sex with a girl is the same, or maybe when you are in contact with a vagina a lot of oestrogen comes into your hair and you regrowth your hair ? Sorry but it doesn't work like that/

If you have a brain how can you make a difference between FAP and having sex (talking about our hair health, not our brain or anything else ) ?

Watch a p**rn will not make your hair fear and falls out anyway so it's irrelevant, we are talking about the fact of ejecting sperm (FAP or not)

1. Yes there are differences between having sex and masturbating, relating hormones. Surely the brain knows it.
2. Yes, "fap" to p**rn is completely different for the brain than having sex with a girl.

Surely the brain controls pretty much from what's going on into our bodies. And i'm not talking about the conscious logical mind, there is much more.

maher

Banned
Reaction score
OMG, what a bunch of wankers poured in here in last few days..And now they want us to present them a double blind study on our "nofap theory" so they can wank again with clear conscience. I can see they are in doubt. LOL. you cant denie that.

Difference between sex and fap? we discussed that way back. I posted few studies. Oxytocin, vasopresin..and other hormones released only when interacting with another person-they counteract cortisol and other "bad" hormones...

I dont masturbate coz I feel better- stronger, more focused, can think clearly, and i keep my T level way up, E down. Thats the main reasons I do it. It has nothing to do with religion, feeling gulty, filthy or whatever you wankers sugessted. Nofap keeping my hair itch free and thick is just a bonus.

@Agahi
So, great- you are not bald yet. If you were on FredTheBelgian "fap routine" you could be NW5.

maher

Banned
Reaction score
I'm NW5 because I started losing hair early (17) and rapidly, as my father and his father before me. They started the exact same age as me.

Are you suggesting my grandfather was fapping to p**rn websites in the 1950's?

We'll never agree on this, as one side is defending science and common sense, and the other is defending broscience and wishful thinking. This is my last reply in this thread.

I have my first FUE surgery tomorrow. I'll create a topic in the hair transplant section as soon as it's done. Come over there if you want some inspiration to do something about your hair loss.

I'll live you nofappers pat each other's back, let's all see where this will have led you in a few years. But you most likely won't be here anymore, too ashamed to admit that you were wrong.

I didn't say that!

I think guys with less aggresive male pattern baldness, slowly thining or slowly receding could benefit with nofap. And when(if) it comes to the point i'll need a hair transplant, I'll just go and do it, without making a frikin saga out of it.

Agahi

Established Member
Reaction score
@Agahi
So, great- you are not bald yet. If you were on FredTheBelgian "fap routine" you could be NW5.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Correlation_does_not_imply_causation

The only way you will ever convince us is by backing up your theories with proof of some sort. The fact that you have offered none, as well as the fact that you are so adamantly against the idea of supplying proof leads me to believe you are a troll, or at the very least much to stubborn.

I'm meeting you NoFappers half way here. If you are able to supply any proof whatsoever, I will begin listening to your arguments.

Without proof, this is a worthless theory.

I.D WALKER

Reaction score

Da Crow

Established Member
Reaction score
It's like trying to prove and disprove the existence of God, the people who prove benefit from the empowerment of the belief whilst the disprovers benefit from the power of nonbelief... now who will prove who is right? ;)

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
The only way to prove the effectiveness of any treatment is to conduct a study. Get a bunch of balding dudes to do nothing but stop masterbating, it they regrow hair then it works, if they don't its BS.

maher

Banned
Reaction score
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Correlation_does_not_imply_causation

The only way you will ever convince us is by backing up your theories with proof of some sort. The fact that you have offered none, as well as the fact that you are so adamantly against the idea of supplying proof leads me to believe you are a troll, or at the very least much to stubborn.

I'm meeting you NoFappers half way here. If you are able to supply any proof whatsoever, I will begin listening to your arguments.

Without proof, this is a worthless theory.

I'm just stating some facts and my personal observations, not trying convince anyone.. like I give a **** if you jerk of or not. Who do you think you are? you entitled to something or what?and calling me a troll? jerk yourself to death..like I care.

Diffuser44

Banned
Reaction score
Keep cool dudes !
we should create our own experience, who wants to try during 3 months ??
Ah like the Seinfeld episode: the contest. Rules of the game. No masturbation to p**rn or ejaculation. If you fail to do this you must post "I'm out" on this thread. Intercourse sex is allowed due to the OxyCotin benefits.

maher

Banned
Reaction score
Ah like the Seinfeld episode: the contest. Rules of the game. No masturbation to p**rn or ejaculation. If you fail to do this you must post "I'm out" on this thread. Intercourse sex is allowed due to the OxyCotin benefits.

What about bj? or "blue balls fap" ?? :D

The Far Side

Established Member
Reaction score
johneuropa has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

Can't reply to your PM johneuropa. Wish there was a 'guestbook' feature or something on peoples' profile for scenarios like this.

As far as the topic goes, I haven't experimented with this for a long enough period to judge (like a 6 month period when judging a male pattern baldness regimen) but I have been trying to keep things to a minimum "just incase". You'll find lots of discussion about stuff like this on /r/nofap I imagine. http://www.reddit.com/r/NoFap/comments/1wvey9/my_hair_loss_experiment_since_30_days_ago_the/

Reaction score
Keep cool dudes !

3 months ? for blokes like fred it would be like serving 3 months in prison

by the way , I am on my 7th day and I feel like a (motherf***ing) boss , let's just hope I don't get to reset the counter so soon.
talking about hairloss : usual stuff, not that much hair falling out (except for the 4th day when it occurred)

mikey mike

Reaction score
Keep cool dudes !

Like I said I have tried it for just over 3 months and it did nothing. No improved energy, no feeling like a boss, hair still kept falling out same pace, no real benefit whatsoever. I've tried it other times too including 5 weeks more recently where I didn't even have sex. Again, no benefit seen whatsoever. If it actually does anything for anyone I'm surprised, but good for them (probably all in their head like a placebo effect). I really wish someone having success with it would post before and after pics of their hair.

Agahi

Established Member
Reaction score
Im on 1 month 2 weeks no fap, though im on shore command so I do get down with the gf like 4-5 times a week, so I might not count atm.

Diffuser44

Banned
Reaction score
Dude , already !

Yeah that never happened. I'm still master of my domain. :)

- - - Updated - - -

It's too bad you guys aren't going to see my awesome nofap results for I will be taking finasteride soon.

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
Yeah that never happened. I'm still master of my domain. :)

- - - Updated - - -

It's too bad you guys aren't going to see my awesome nofap results for I will be taking finasteride soon.

Damn, you are back to taking finasteride. I haven't been gone that long. What the hell happened to change your mind?

Diffuser44

Banned
Reaction score
Damn, you are back to taking finasteride. I haven't been gone that long. What the hell happened to change your mind?
Well a few things actually. reading Bryan's old posts helped a lot. I also figured starting the drug at the same time with other people would certainly calm my nerves. I'm just going to stay positive. There's more evidence supporting the drugs safety then there is harm and I want to keep my hair! With all that we don't know chances are the drug is doing that much more good with what we don't know rather than just assume what we don't know is bad. But 90 percent of my decision is based on Bryan's posts about the drug. Though he admits he doesn't know everything the drug is going he points to the studies and that the drug is safe as far as we know. He also doubts the Pfs stuff because that never happened during the trials.

My intention is to stick with the drug this time. And unless a dementor comes and sucks all the life away from my dick I will stick with it cause I want to see what it can do for my hair.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm waiting for sayifdoit to give the go ahead and start it up.

Reaction score
Hey what's up guys. I made Nofap New Years resolution and have had amazing results with my hair. I got my juvenile hair line back and I was Norwood 3. It's as if my pre fapping days hair came back. Must be something with fapping and receding hair lines. Anyway I just thought you all should know that it works! Now you can't have any orgasms at all. Even one orgasm will cause a massive shed. Best of luck!

LOL , I've never read any of your posts without the word "nofap" in it.

but yes you are right , nofap is like "minoxidil of the poor" you don't pay a dime and you get all your hair back (this is humour of course)