If you think you're ugly...

barcafan

Reaction score
malibujoe said:
Blondeguy...you can try all you want but this forum is just full of losers who are always putting themselves down and thinking the man next door who is thinning/balding is doing the same.

They'll need professional therapy if they ever want to get into a meaningful relationship. But I guess that'll never happen cuz they're balding...and you know what that means, they can never get a girl and the world isn't fair to baldies.

Some peoples hair was Very important to them (thankfully i wasnt so attached to mine) and losing it is a very hard thing to go through. Is it so f*****g wrong to be upset about losing your hair? Honestly there's guys out there that are almost totally bald before they're even 20 (how do you think they feel?), they're barely 'men' and are already facing the 'problems' that older men face. Society is fucked up and eventually after enough teasing/rejections you'll become fucked up.

spinner2

Established Member
Reaction score
Being that attached to a vanity is a character flaw, and learning to let go is something a lot of people need. Being bothered by hairloss is going to happen at first, but what matters is how you choose to deal with it. If you're caught up in what society thinks, then you have another problem you should sort out. Another method is that if your frame of mind is strong enough, you can dictate what other people think is OK. It's not as hard as it sounds.

barcafan

Reaction score
spinner2 said:
Being that attached to a vanity is a character flaw, and learning to let go is something a lot of people need. Being bothered by hairloss is going to happen at first, but what matters is how you choose to deal with it. If you're caught up in what society thinks, then you have another problem you should sort out. Another method is that if your frame of mind is strong enough, you can dictate what other people think is OK. It's not as hard as it sounds.

There's ignorance in your post in that you assume everyone is dealt an equal hand in life, not everyone is the same; different people react differently. Some people chose to move on with their life and others are deeply affected by this 'disease' - THEY CANNOT HELP IT. So please dont be so condescending by saying its not that hard -- for some people it is!.

But i do agree that ultimately the healthy thing is to accept it.

Mobbo

Reaction score
Baldguy...you're freakin nuts. You spend all you're time on this forum trying to convince yourself that women like ugly men and that you've accepted your hairloss. If women like ugly men than just grow your hair out. They'll be flocking towards you. Women like driven, confident men. most of it's not about looks though it does help. You seem to have a detrimental effect on this forum of people looking for help.

G

Mobbo said:
Baldguy...you're freakin nuts. You spend all you're time on this forum trying to convince yourself that women like ugly men and that you've accepted your hairloss. If women like ugly men than just grow your hair out. They'll be flocking towards you. Women like driven, confident men. most of it's not about looks though it does help. You seem to have a detrimental effect on this forum of people looking for help.

im not so sure about blondeguy (btw. is that who you mean?). he seems to have a very drastic view. i mean its good how he doesnt care about his looks as a man, but saying that looks dont matter is drastic. though, he never said that in fact. he just says even ugly men can have pretty women and not coz the pretty women dont get someone better looking its coz they choose so because of other qualities.

in fact, blondeguy is a very wise man. i admire his views and i probably learned more from him than from anyone else on this planet.

this in fact, should make you stop criticize him. he is wise, accept that.

most of you guys who critizice blondeguy didnt got any knowledge about life, which he got.

in fact, he has the wiseness of a 50 years old while he is only 24.

think about that!

Pondle

Reaction score
neo1234 said:
Mobbo said:

im not so sure about blondeguy (btw. is that who you mean?). he seems to have a very drastic view. i mean its good how he doesnt care about his looks as a man, but saying that looks dont matter is drastic. though, he never said that in fact. he just says even ugly men can have pretty women and not coz the pretty women dont get someone better looking its coz they choose so because of other qualities.

in fact, blondeguy is a very wise man. i admire his views and i probably learned more from him than from anyone else on this planet.

this in fact, should make you stop criticize him. he is wise, accept that.

most of you guys who critizice blondeguy didnt got any knowledge about life, which he got.

in fact, he has the wiseness of a 50 years old while he is only 24.

think about that!

Hmmmm, yessss :roll:

Blondeguy is right not to put too much stress on looks as a determinant of male attractiveness. However, to claim they are of no import at all is clearly delusional. They do affect your success with women and other life outcomes. There's a saying that no bald man could become Prime Minister, for example - think Neil Kinnock, William Hague, Iain Duncan Smith... I think the last bald PM was Alec Douglas Home! :wink:

I remember going to an economic research seminar a few years ago where the speaker talked about the relationship between looks and earnings. All other things being equal, thinner, taller and "better looking" people (some kind of rating scale was used) earn more than their peers. That's life.

barcafan

Reaction score
Pondle said:
I remember going to an economic research seminar a few years ago where the speaker talked about the relationship between looks and earnings. All other things being equal, thinner, taller and "better looking" people (some kind of rating scale was used) earn more than their peers. That's life.

Correlation is not causation. Maybe the better looking peers just wasted less time on trying to improve their looks and being so obssessed about them and more time on studying for their success. I dont think you actually earn less BECAUSE you're bald or 'ugly', but because those things impact your emotional state of mind which makes it harder for you to suceed.

malibujoe

Established Member
Reaction score
barcafan said:
Some peoples hair was Very important to them (thankfully i wasnt so attached to mine) and losing it is a very hard thing to go through. Is it so f****ing wrong to be upset about losing your hair? Honestly there's guys out there that are almost totally bald before they're even 20 (how do you think they feel?), they're barely 'men' and are already facing the 'problems' that older men face. Society is f***** up and eventually after enough teasing/rejections you'll become f***** up.

That's the dumbest thing I've heard of...having to have hair to be a man? So people that have no hair aren't able to have childeren? If you got a c*** and balls than you can be whatever type of man you want....if you let hair loss stop you than that's your own damn fault.

Yeah it sucks losing your hair at a young age. It's an emotional thing and ppl need to grow up. But if you're in your mid-late 20s and still letting it affect your life than it's time to get over it. Someone's always gonna be dissatisfied with their looks, hair, height, etc. if u have issues with all of those than yeah ur an unlucky SOB...but you are still a man.

Pondle

Reaction score
barcafan said:
Pondle said:

Correlation is not causation. Maybe the better looking peers just wasted less time on trying to improve their looks and being so obssessed about them and more time on studying for their success. I dont think you actually earn less BECAUSE you're bald or 'ugly', but because those things impact your emotional state of mind which makes it harder for you to suceed.

It's true that we can't point to an exact causative relationship (this is social science, after all) and that their are all kinds of variables outside the model, but I think height, weight and looks can have two kinds of influences - they make you more confident, and they make other people more favourably disposed towards you.

Solomon Asch, a psychologist, did a study that found that attractiveness is perceived as a "central trait", i.e. we often see an attractive person and assign other positive characteristics to them. This is sometimes called the "Halo effect" and often operates in situations like interviews, where the interviewer might be influenced by one of the candidate's key attributes and ignore his/her other weaknesses.

It seems to hold true in the real world. If we take height as an advantageous characteristic, for example, I saw a stat once that the average US CEO was nearly 3 inches taller than the average US male, and that - controlling for gender - an extra inch of height is worth nearly $800 per year in salary.

s.a.f

Reaction score
malibujoe said:
barcafan said:
Some peoples hair was Very important to them (thankfully i wasnt so attached to mine) and losing it is a very hard thing to go through. Is it so f****ing wrong to be upset about losing your hair? Honestly there's guys out there that are almost totally bald before they're even 20 (how do you think they feel?), they're barely 'men' and are already facing the 'problems' that older men face. Society is f***** up and eventually after enough teasing/rejections you'll become f***** up.

That's the dumbest thing I've heard of...having to have hair to be a man? So people that have no hair aren't able to have childeren? If you got a c*** and balls than you can be whatever type of man you want....if you let hair loss stop you than that's your own d*** fault.

Yeah it sucks losing your hair at a young age. It's an emotional thing and ppl need to grow up. But if you're in your mid-late 20s and still letting it affect your life than it's time to get over it. Someone's always gonna be dissatisfied with their looks, hair, height, etc. if u have issues with all of those than yeah ur an unlucky SOB...but you are still a man.

He did'nt say you had to have hair to be a man. or have childeren (whatever they are).

Vanity (to some degree) is only natural and as long as it does'nt go to excessive lengths its actualy a good quality. Otherwise we'd all become slobs who look and dress like tramps.
Concern for your appearance is ok.
Losing your hair at a young age is tough and if someone finds it traumatic that is only natural. Even middle aged guys often find it hard to deal with.
The simple fact is going bald does not look good to either yourself or the opposite sex.

G

Nathaniel said:
JayMan said:
now before youg uys all jump all over me and call me a racist, just think about it. how many dark skinned black girls have you dated?.

Racist human trash.

:lol:

lol u got me for a sec, u did.

IBM

Reaction score
even the ugly girls have dick. Many average looking man dont have pussy. That's the fact.

barcafan

Reaction score
malibujoe said:
barcafan said:

That's the dumbest thing I've heard of...having to have hair to be a man? So people that have no hair aren't able to have childeren? If you got a c*** and balls than you can be whatever type of man you want....if you let hair loss stop you than that's your own d*** fault.

Way to completely misinterpret my post, by barely men i meant that they're barely adults -- still kids.

and i mean if you're not bothered by hairloss like you claim then how in the f*** did you find this site anyway? It seems to me that someone who doesnt care about their hairloss wouldnt google a hairloss help site, would they? So i dont really buy any of that, this is dumb sh*t dude

s.a.f

Reaction score
You dont seem to like women much Taug...

G

neo1234 said:
but no, women love "confident" men, assholes, men who beat them, men who could be their dad or granddad. they fall in love with men who just use them, who have thousands of women and dont care even one bit about them, who think they are the greatest.

they like black men, foreign men, (nothing against them, but why??? ).

they completley destroy my illusions. :(

im sad about how the women's world really works.

its so sad. women even go for rich and famous men. i hate that kind of women the most. who just want pretty clothes and jewelry.

why cant it be like it should be???

...men are gentlemen, treat their women like princess' , are nice to them.

its like finding out that there is no santa clause and no easter bunny.

Welcome to reality. I used to be like that when I was younger. I thought I would find a nice girlfriend since I am so sensitive and vulnerable. LOOOOOLLLL, how stupid I was.

Yes, it is true, women prefer Africans or Muslims. It is true that most men (including non-white ones) prefer white women. Well, lets face the non-PC truth. non-white women, particularly, african ones are rather ugly......But same can´t be said for the preferences of females. To them dark men are exotic and represent the stereotypical Latin Lover.

Their particular preference for Africans must be result of the stories about their large dicks and sexual power.
Muslims on the other hand are being prefered because they actually behave like men. Look at this forum. So many guys, whining and crying about their hair in public. Take me as a prime example. I am a pussy. You would never hear that from a Muslim. They were educated not to show any weakness in public and hence are very self-confident. Many of us where educted by liberal maniacs. You know, my mother once said, that she didn´t want me to become an "arrogant macho a**h**". LOL, but exactly that type of men is most successful with women and the education of my mother obviously worked.......Our stupid mothers educated us to see women as equal beings, to show respect to them and such bullshit, because our mothers thought that they (our mothers and other women) want to be treated like that, but they didn´t know what they really wanted. They don´t want that, they want to be treated like a woman by real men not by some whining pussies. And that´s why so many women go for muslims who were educated that a woman is to be treated like a woman not an equal being. The blessing of the female emancipation...... :roll:

s.a.f

Reaction score
Taugenichts said:
my mother once said, that she didn´t want me to become an "arrogant macho @55**e". LOL, but exactly that type of men is most successful with women and the education of my mother obviously worked.......Our stupid mothers educated us to see women as equal beings, to show respect to them and such bullshit, because our mothers thought that they (our mothers and other women) want to be treated like that, but they didn´t know what they really wanted. They don´t want that, they want to be treated like a woman by real men.

So you think that your mum really wants some guy to cockslap her and treat her like dirt. :D

This is so funny just like getting sex advice from CCS Taug is telling us what women are really like.

G

s.a.f said:
So you think that your mum really wants some guy to cockslap her and treat her like dirt. :D

This is so funny just like getting sex advice from CCS Taug is telling us what women are really like.

Well, so tell me, who is more succesful with women? Nice guys like me or some arrogant a**h** who sees women as sex objects?

Mobbo

Reaction score
Women like nice guys who are confident and driven and aren't crying over the internet about how they like assholes. They like men who have their OWN opinions and aren't afraid to voice them. They also like men who put them in their place when they are wrong. Not someone they can walk all over(some do, but they'll just chew you up and spit you back out). Which even though i don't know you taug you sound like someone i'd walk all over in any situation. They want men. Not crybabies