If you think you're ugly...

s.a.f

Reaction score
IBM said:
What i feel is pure love. Nothing more. I'm feeling like a king without reign nor crown.

How long have you liked this girl? Surely there's been other girls that you've liked before and you never got them but you managed to cope with it?

IBM

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
IBM said:
What i feel is pure love. Nothing more. I'm feeling like a king without reign nor crown.

How long have you liked this girl? Surely there's been other girls that you've liked before and you never got them but you managed to cope with it?

I never liked so much as this one.

G

Pondle said:
IBM said:
Sometimes after much struggle i feel disappointed of not being loved.

It's easy to meet girls these days. Even if you haven't got a bunch of friends to hang out in bars and clubs with, or you can't go for religious reasons or because it isn't your style or whatever, there's always the internet! I've met a few nice-looking girls on the net. And I've bedded a few of them too. :wink: I'm just an average looking skinny indie kid. No reason why YOU can't do the same.

Lol, not a good option for when you look at the ratings my pictures got on various dating sites.

G

Taugenichts said:
Pondle said:
IBM said:

It's easy to meet girls these days. Even if you haven't got a bunch of friends to hang out in bars and clubs with, or you can't go for religious reasons or because it isn't your style or whatever, there's always the internet! I've met a few nice-looking girls on the net. And I've bedded a few of them too. :wink: I'm just an average looking skinny indie kid. No reason why YOU can't do the same.

Lol, not a good option for when you look at the ratings my pictures got on various dating sites.

you have an excuse for everything don't you? you're no better than ibm. at least ccs is making an effort with women.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Taugenichts said:
Pondle said:
IBM said:

Just post a pic of your wang instead :lol:

malibujoe

Established Member
Reaction score
barcafan said:
malibujoe said:
barcafan said:
Some peoples hair was Very important to them (thankfully i wasnt so attached to mine) and losing it is a very hard thing to go through. Is it so f****ing wrong to be upset about losing your hair? Honestly there's guys out there that are almost totally bald before they're even 20 (how do you think they feel?), they're barely 'men' and are already facing the 'problems' that older men face. Society is f***** up and eventually after enough teasing/rejections you'll become f***** up.

That's the dumbest thing I've heard of...having to have hair to be a man? So people that have no hair aren't able to have childeren? If you got a c*** and balls than you can be whatever type of man you want....if you let hair loss stop you than that's your own d*** fault.

Yeah it sucks losing your hair at a young age. It's an emotional thing and ppl need to grow up. But if you're in your mid-late 20s and still letting it affect your life than it's time to get over it. Someone's always gonna be dissatisfied with their looks, hair, height, etc. if u have issues with all of those than yeah ur an unlucky SOB...but you are still a man.

Way to completely misinterpret my post, by barely men i meant that they're barely adults -- still kids.

and i mean if you're not bothered by hairloss like you claim then how in the f*** did you find this site anyway? It seems to me that someone who doesnt care about their hairloss wouldnt google a hairloss help site, would they? So i dont really buy any of that, this is dumb $#iT dude

My bad...i misread your post.

I came across doing random google searches for funny forums to read.

barcafan

Reaction score
malibujoe said:

malibujoe said:
i never told my fiance i used propecia until my dick stopped working. then i had to come forth and tell her. we both agreed it wasn't worth it so i quit.

Doubt it.

Pondle

Reaction score
Taugenichts said:
Pondle said:
IBM said:

It's all about appropriate lighting and viewing angle. :wink:

malibujoe

Established Member
Reaction score
barcafan said:
malibujoe said:

malibujoe said:
i never told my fiance i used propecia until my dick stopped working. then i had to come forth and tell her. we both agreed it wasn't worth it so i quit.

Doubt it.

Like I said I came across this forum looking for funny forums to read...including the propecia ones (where they refer to his forum a great deal). Yes I used propecia...years ago when I was younger. I never got on a forum to write down my innter thoughts and 'story'...i just saw a Dr who prescribed it. Realized it wasn't worth it and quit.

It's called male pattern baldness...deal with it. Your buzzed head looks fine.

recboi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
s.a.f said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Its complete Bollocks of course! :roll:

Hello this is in THE SUN newspaper well known in Britain for its hard hitting indepth reporting. :D (not)

Oh actually is'nt it more famous for printing complete bullshit?

Is this supposed to inspire us?
Even if it is true these women must be like 1 in a million its far more likely you'll find ugly women that would only date attractive men. :wink:

true, it's a tabloid. Plus I'm sure if it were true, it was because of $$$$$$

s.a.f

Reaction score
Its just percentages. There will always be people who see things differently to the majority, but they make up a small minority.
Sometimes you see a goodlooking guy with a really unattractive woman or vise versa (its their choice) but it does'nt mean that all ugly people can get a goodlooking partner.
The majority of people will pair up with a partner who is relatively equal to them in attractiveness.

G

thats true, s.a.f. . sometimes i let myself get conviced by this "looks dont matter" stuff. but it matters...somehow. if you look around, you usually see good looking girls with good looking guys. thats statistics.

though i think its still true. a girl would more likley go for an average looking confident guy than a good looking not confident guy.

what i learend in my life, be it true or not, is that looks do matter. but i even learned that without the right game, you get nothing. we are not girls who can let themself be approached by guys. we need to do something. we need to act. and that implies that a right game is important aswell.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Yeah, but have you ever met a goodlooking guy who had no confidence I hav'nt.

G

s.a.f said:
Yeah, but have you ever met a goodlooking guy who had no confidence I hav'nt.

whats with tauge, IBM in the past (he says he was good looking..or still is)?.....especially on this site here are so many guys who were/are good looking but are/were too insecure to get girls. i think anyway hairloss cant make you from good looking to completley awful. i think especially some Norwood 2's and little diffuse thinners on here should be still good looking if they once were. but yet they cry over hairloss in here. :roll:

you see it all the time here and i think hairloss is not the only thing which makes good looking people insecure...

G

s.a.f said:
The majority of people will pair up with a partner who is relatively equal to them in attractiveness.

Not very encouraging, but very true.....