If you think you're ugly...

IBM

Reaction score
Taugenichts said:
You would never hear that from a Muslim. They were educated not to show any weakness in public and hence are very self-confident.
And that´s why so many women go for muslims who were educated that a woman is to be treated like a woman not an equal being. The blessing of the female emancipation...... :roll:

Taug. Sorry what a pathetic post. As being Asian and being of "variant" of muslim religion i say that generally women dont like them.
The few women that liked me was because they found be gorgeous not because i was muslim asian like.
And yes. I'm a pussy. I'm romantic like a girl and different from other guys.
I prefer love than sex.

G

IBM said:
Taug. Sorry what a pathetic post. As being Asian and being of "variant" of muslim religion i say that generally women dont like them.
The few women that liked me was because they found be gorgeous not because i was muslim asian like.
And yes. I'm a p****. I'm romantic like a girl and different from other guys.
I prefer love than sex.

Well, I was talking about women in Northern/Western Europe, of course. I am sure there are other cultures where gentlemen are being preferred. I also prefer love over sex......

IBM

Reaction score
Taugenichts said:
IBM said:
And yes. I'm a p****. I'm romantic like a girl and different from other guys.
I prefer love than sex.

Well, I was talking about women in Northern/Western Europe, of course. I am sure there are other cultures where gentlemen are being preferred. I also prefer love over sex......

I'm from Western South Europe and being born european.

s.a.f

Reaction score
There are millions of average looking nice guys who treat women the way that they'd like their sisters/mothers to be treated and they have wives/girlfriends, you just make excuses for your own failure when you know its down to your own personality and lack of confidence. You've used just about every excuse there is and none of them have had any merit.

G

s.a.f. with his transplants knows it all...

seriously how many women did you had in bed?

i really dont like old guys or women who think they know sooooo much.

always my mum tells "oh i got so much more life experience than you"

yet , she has a half time job for our country. she earns 900 $ per month lol. and yet she tells im a loser coz i am not very far at my studies.

f*** you mom, i will earn 3000 at the beginning when i just start with my first job.

okay what i want to say is...experience doenst mean skills...which it is all about in life. skills!!!!

so s.a.f. before you go on posting and giving adivice to other guys...

tell us how many women you had in bed...and how much social status you got.

you give so much adivice ...even critical advice at this forum...so please tell us where you are in life.

i dont understand anyway what you do under 20 somethings . we are all in our 20's or even in our teens. you are far away from that.

nothing against you...you seem to be a nice guy and you offered me my your help in questions of transplants...so maybe that s now a bit harsh, but what do you do here?

dont you match better at guys from hairlosshelp.com or hairsite . com?

its just coz you seem to want to give this "life experienced" adivice to people.

i dont like that somehow.

do you really want to be the life experienced guy under 20 somethings or teenagers?

but proof me wrong with all i wrote!

oh and where im at it..............i hate your avatar!!!!

s.a.f

Reaction score
Many of these guys remind me of myself in my 20's. By the way thats not so long ago (it was still in this decade) thats why I come on here so much.
The emotional impact of losing your hair the blow to your confidence the fear of something you cant control can effect people in different ways. Thats why I dont try to say I have the answers like Blondeguy and Just shave it because I realise that not everyone feels the same way.
As you will find out your ideas on life do change as you get older and you learn to deal with lifes challenges better. One thing you grow to realise is that you dont know it all even though when you were in your early 20's you thought that you did know it all.
I dont claim to have all the answeres but I can at least say that I've been through it and have a few more years experience than most guys as I was in their exact position 5/6 years ago.

WorldofWarcraft

Experienced Member
Reaction score
neo1234 said:
s.a.f. with his transplants knows it all...

Ouch. I'm suprised the mods haven't gone after you for that. :shock:

roki

Experienced Member
Reaction score
ban neo1234

G

s.a.f has had transplants????? :freaked:

I always thought you were totally bald! What is your current Norwood? And why do you refuse to try proven treatments like the foam but pay tons of money for hair transplants? :eek:

s.a.f

Reaction score
I used to be totally bald Taug (nw6) thats why its so frustrating to see a guy like you so traumatised over such a little bit of thinning. If you had lived life as a bald guy in his 20's (with no confidence) you would really know what social anxiety is.
Right now I'm probably a thin Norwood 2. something with an extremly thin crown, but I'm no longer a bald guy.
If you had my hair you would probably be crying but from a nw6 I feel great. I finally have some hair and I look better and younger than I did 5/6 years ago!
I'm intending to go back for another final hair transplant to thicken up and slightly improve the crown and that will be all I can do since I had some poor results from UK surgeons that wasted my donor hair before finally getting it right in the U.S.
So as you can see rogain foam etc wont do anything for me. Its much too late for that, I just take a small dose of finasteride just in case of the slight chance that I could have any further loss.

G

well, sorry for the harsh words, s.a.f.

i was probably a bit angry. coz sometimes it seems as if you make fun of tauge. but probably that s only your own anger since he doesnt listen.

well, probably now its best if you go back and get some more! since you already started with it.

though i respect someone like ginald for not going for transplants and just beeing bald. it saves money and you are more "natural" .

though i think about transplants myself. or thought very much about it.

maybe its a dumb thing of life. when you re young, you are young and got so much possibilities and only when you get older you get the experience.

though i think you can have skills , life skills, already in your early 20's.

and you can be wise in your early 20's. i think blondeguy is already wise.

you are right when you dont think that of tauge or IBM.

but where i think bad of you, s.a.f. , is that you suffered so much from it and i think suffering from something cosmetical has always inner problems as reason. you didnt try to solve them, but you got transplants.

thats why i probably dont understand that you give advice to tauge since i think you didnt handel it the right way when you were in his situation.
you are no good example and that makes it problematic that you give advice.

maybe now you know it better. i dont know. noone has answers to life. there always only possiblities in life. you can show them but everyone for him/herself has to pick them.

tauge and ibm took the way to stay in self - pity :cry: .

IBM

Reaction score
Self-pity? For a guy like me that had trouble in youth like lack of money and us being rejected and joked by other family members i struggled a lot and achieved far. Of course i had better conditions then many people like young man in third world but yet much less that most youngsters in Western Society.

I struggle everyday to be best in what i do and what i like. Dont think i stay all day in bed crying. I swallow my failures and continue forward in hope that things get better.

Sometimes after much struggle i feel disappointed of not being loved.

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
IBM said:
Self-pity? For a guy like me that had trouble in youth like lack of money and us being rejected and joked by other family members i struggled a lot and achieved far. Of course i had better conditions then many people like young man in third world but yet much less that most youngsters in Western Society.

I struggle everyday to be best in what i do and what i like. Dont think i stay all day in bed crying. I swallow my failures and continue forward in hope that things get better.

did you go to school? do you have a job?

Pondle

Reaction score
IBM said:

It's easy to meet girls these days. Even if you haven't got a bunch of friends to hang out in bars and clubs with, or you can't go for religious reasons or because it isn't your style or whatever, there's always the internet! I've met a few nice-looking girls on the net. And I've bedded a few of them too. :wink: I'm just an average looking skinny indie kid. No reason why YOU can't do the same.

IBM

Reaction score
hair today gone tomorrow said:
IBM said:

Why do you ask, is that matters? Not have the women i dream isnt enough?

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
IBM said:
IBM said:

Why do you ask, is that matters? Not have the women i dream isnt enough?

Im just asking you a question....from your response to me...I can tell you you are in the situation your in....is that how you talk to people in the real world?

No one gets the women they dream off....I dream of jess alba...i dont see her in my room

What you dream about prob hasnt even been born yet.

IBM

Reaction score
Im just asking you a question....from your response to me...I can tell you you are in the situation your in....is that how you talk to people in the real world?

No one gets the women they dream off....I dream of jess alba...i dont see her in my room

What you feel about Jessica Alba is pure sex. Nice boobs, nice ***, awesome lips to suck your dick. What i feel is pure love. Nothing more. I'm feeling like a king without reign nor crown.

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
IBM said:

What you feel about Jessica Alba is pure sex. Nice boobs, nice ***, awesome lips to suck your dick. What i feel is pure love. Nothing more. I'm feeling like a king without reign nor crown.

regardless you have social issues. Most girls are gonna think your a weirdo.

IBM

Reaction score
IBM said:
[quote="hair today gone tomorrow":22e64]

regardless you have social issues. Most girls are gonna think your a weirdo.[/quote:22e64]

Great news you gave to me. I'm weird guy. Since seven i'm weirdo. Specially to my f*****g mother family.