I'm beginning to think that hair is the #1 physical attribute that women care about

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score
On top of being good looking with hair you have to have game. Atleast in NY. Theres an army of GQ looking guys in NYC. Then theres another army of hipsters with beards and man buns in Brooklyn. I dont think any of those guys are native of NY though. I sware I never see those guys pulling girls though. There timid and scared of locals I think. They stand around talking to there broews.

But yeah its so competitive. Hairloss is such a big handicap. Making a girl laugh and dancing can go a long way though. Atleast in my experiences.

"Game"? What's that exactly?

What a man's gotta do is take care of himself as much as possible to maximize his attractiveness. Keeping your hair if you can (;)), going to the gym, dressing well, grooming well etc. Just be as good looking as you can be.

Outside of that only the numbers game matters pretty much brah (I'm talking about primary intention getting laid). Actually start approaching as many women as you can. Not every women is sexually available too.

Do we really need to over complicate it more? I don't see why. Just talk to women, approach as much as you can and your interaction will get better too. No sense in playing some clown.

And ultimately when you have done everything done to improve yourself on the "looks" level, some people will just look better than others.

So if you are a "6" guy and you start approaching only girls who are 9 or 10's you ain't going to get laid soon brah. If you start approaching girls around your same level then your success will come and your odds % of success will increase dramatically. But still you gotta play the numbers game man.

And the "9" model guy can approach the "9" girl with a way higher rate of success than the "6" guy obviously. Or he can go off course for the "6" girls and have a even way bigger rate of success than the "6" guy does with the same girls.

Outside of this simple logic overall I don't see why things need to be over complicated. There are certain things that will also help you getting laid tremendously like being loaded with money (like literally loaded) or having a very high social status. But that is a fantasy for almost everyone anyway.

And btw if you are really surrounded in a city/area full of super model guys then perhaps it's a wise idea to go somewhere else lol....

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score

What a man's gotta do is take care of himself as much as possible to maximize his attractiveness. Keeping your hair if you can (;)), going to the gym, dressing well, grooming well etc. Just be as good looking as you can be.

Outside of that only the numbers game matters pretty much brah (I'm talking about primary intention getting laid). Actually start approaching as many women as you can. Not every women is sexually available too.

Do we really need to over complicate it more? I don't see why. Just talk to women, approach as much as you can and your interaction will get better too. No sense in playing some clown.

And ultimately when you have done everything done to improve yourself on the "looks" level, some people will just look better than others.

So if you are a "6" guy and you start approaching only girls who are 9 or 10's you ain't going to get laid soon brah. If you start approaching girls around your same level then your success will come and your odds % of success will increase dramatically. But still you gotta play the numbers game man.

And the "9" model guy can approach the "9" girl with a way higher rate of success than the "6" guy obviously. Or he can go off course for the "6" girls and have a even way bigger rate of success than the "6" guy does with the same girls.

Outside of this simple logic overall I don't see why things need to be over complicated. There are certain things that will also help you getting laid tremendously like being loaded with money (like literally loaded) or having a very high social status. But that is a fantasy for almost everyone anyway.

And btw if you are really surrounded in a city/area full of super model guys then perhaps it's a wise idea to go somewhere else lol....

I think for a lot of men, it takes a long time to realize this because the media teaches (re: indoctrinates) something else.

kmm179

Established Member
Reaction score

You completely miscomprehended what I was saying. Those guy gq dressing guys/man bun hipsters dont pull that many girls bc they dont approach them...Its mostly native New Yorkers pulling the girls which I happen to be. I have no problem in the ladies department. NYC is my native grounds. Those guys who move here and dress like gqers really should be a in a smaller setting there out of there element. I am sure those guys get alot of matches on tinder and **** like shook was saying but I doubt they get far.

Its actually weird but in my experience when I told a girl who wasnt from the area that im from NY they were instantly more interested. I went to school in Maryland and I guess saying I was from there peaked there interest. I guess its like how some guys like foreign girls. Think its interesting there from another country/culture.

And game is being able to flirt with a girl and create attraction. Whats the point in approaching a girl if you cant converse and get somewhere. And theres a difference between social skills and game. One of my friends is great in social settings with groups. Soon as he is in one on one conversation with a girl he drops the ball. Game basically comes easy if your quick witted.Being social/out going can help obviously, but doesnt mean it will always translate to being good with woman.

You can still hook up with girls if you dont have good game. But if you do its a hell of alot easier.

shookwun

Reaction score
You completely miscomprehended what I was saying. Those guy gq dressing guys/man bun hipsters dont pull that many girls bc they dont approach them...Its mostly native New Yorkers pulling the girls which I happen to be. I have no problem in the ladies department. NYC is my native grounds. Those guys who move here and dress like gqers really should be a in a smaller setting there out of there element. I am sure those guys get alot of matches on tinder and **** like shook was saying but I doubt they get far.

Its actually weird but in my experience when I told a girl who wasnt from the area that im from NY they were instantly more interested. I went to school in Maryland and I guess saying I was from there peaked there interest. I guess its like how some guys like foreign girls. Think its interesting there from another country/culture.

And game is being able to flirt with a girl and create attraction. Whats the point in approaching a girl if you cant converse and get somewhere. And theres a difference between social skills and game. One of my friends is great in social settings with groups. Soon as he is in one on one conversation with a girl he drops the ball. Game basically comes easy if your quick witted.

being socially suave with women, and charismatic is largely genetic but also contributed to experience.

I have seen men way better looking then me feel inferior around my presence just because I know what to say, and speak with strong body language.

This will only get you so far though. Physical attraction must be on point or she will get a good laugh.

iv'e had this happen to myself, as well as done it to others. The result is highly dependent on your physical attraction, but your social skills, and how you approach the matter can be the deciding factor.

Honestly though. it's almost entirely based on your physical presence. As long as you're not socially inept, and can carry a half decent conversation, then it's in the bag.

blackg

Reaction score
I can understand women wanting to be with attractive men just like men want to be with attractive women but the one guy had a MAN BUN, lol, and I think that men who have those look ridiculous and basically look like women.
Yes, unfortunately the man bun still has a few more years to run until it becomes an embarrassing relic of the mid 2010's.

I can safely say that even if I had beautiful, thick and long NW1 hair, I would avoid the man bun. To me they just look way too effeminate.
Ya know, if I was in a potential fight (over a pool table, as is always the case where I'm from) with a dude sporting the man bun... well I'd find it hard to take the dude seriously.

Anyway, I would love to know what Evillocks and Joan think of this man bun phenom.

kmm179

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm moving to Baltimore in six or seven months, I hope the market is decent there.

How old are you? I did very well with girls in the Baltimore area. Theres also Ocean City Maryland which is a paradise to get laid in. Every girl goes down there looking to get laid. What part of Baltimore.

- - - Updated - - -

being socially suave with women, and charismatic is largely genetic but also contributed to experience.

I have seen men way better looking then me feel inferior around my presence just because I know what to say, and speak with strong body language.

This will only get you so far though. Physical attraction must be on point or she will get a good laugh.

iv'e had this happen to myself, as well as done it to others. The result is highly dependent on your physical attraction, but your social skills, and how you approach the matter can be the deciding factor.

Honestly though. it's almost entirely based on your physical presence. As long as you're not socially inept, and can carry a half decent conversation, then it's in the bag.

Yeah Im not saying game will get a 4 a* 10. I am just saying will increases your chances of getting laid if you are going after girls in your league. Im sure someone else has pulled a girl they saw talking to another guy. To have the girl say that guy was weird/sleezy/akward. One of my friends is good looking but a total creep lol. Which happens to be a good alternative to a traditional wingman.

I guess its different bc I am in a city with a million dudes. But I think the girls around here are looking for something more interesting than a normal conversation/small talk when they are out.

kmm179

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm getting a job at JHU. Have not picked an apartment yet.

Well I guess it depends age, but its a fun city. Orioles games are very cheap and easy to get to. They have bomb steamed blue crabs. The girls are pretty cool too.

Guest_1981

Reaction score
If we get our hair back please make yourself look as rugged as you can. Make yourself look like Mr. T. And then you can sit around being one of the boys while I'm scoring big with the babes. LOL!

Man I'm bald and doing well with the babes.
You're an average bald man in his 40's who thinks that with his hair back can go to clubs and get laid with hot young girls, please wake up.

Hairloss23

Banned
Reaction score
lol ikr nameless is so deluded, he will die at his keyboard on HairLossTalk.com 20 years from now, still talking about how if he had hair he'd be banging 20 year old girls in all the clubs.

Facial aesthetics is arguably the most important attribute women care about, hair ties in with facial aesthetics, even if an ugly guy like nameless gets his hair back he will still be ugly so unlikely to get all the girls he thinks he will be getting.

winnyblues

Banned
Reaction score
lol ikr nameless is so deluded, he will die at his keyboard on HairLossTalk.com 20 years from now, still talking about how if he had hair he'd be banging 20 year old girls in all the clubs.

Facial aesthetics is arguably the most important attribute women care about, hair ties in with facial aesthetics, even if an ugly guy like nameless gets his hair back he will still be ugly so unlikely to get all the girls he thinks he will be getting.
^^ so harsh but so true.
Face is the most important feature for any gender, female or male. Of course HAIR is a huge part of it, more so for a woman than a man (as many black men can look great with a shaved head as they have nice head shapes and skin tone to hair colour), but its not everything. in my opinion, as hairloss23 pointed out facial aesthetics is more important.. eg jawline, cheeks, nose, mouth, eyes, eyebrow, headshape, etc. as i said hair is a huge part buts it not everything especially if you aren't a nw5. if you are an nw5 like exodus or co, theres not much you can do and i'm not going to stand here and say you are on a level playing field with someone who is good looking and has a ful head of hair.
life sucks sometimes but meh

Follisket

Established Member
Reaction score
I see with so many upcoming hair loss treatments starting to fall through, the baldies are slowly reverting to their "acceptance" and faux confidence stance.

Some might buy it.

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
A girl told me before that the first thing they look at is a guys face, then his bum. Having great facial aesthetics is fantastic if you have hair to frame it, once the hair is gone you'll look like an ugly egghead.

jd_uk

Reaction score
A girl told me before that the first thing they look at is a guys face, then his bum. Having great facial aesthetics is fantastic if you have hair to frame it, once the hair is gone you'll look like an ugly egghead.

Bullsh*t. After reading the comments on all those yup brynner videos from women i've realised that handsome features are handsome features. With hair or without hair.

Joan

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyway, I would love to know what Evillocks and Joan think of this man bun phenom.

I like them--on young guys (not that I've seen any older ones wearing them). I LOVE beards above all else. Older guys look sexy with gray-and-white stubble, while younger guys with thinner faces look really hot with thick, darker beards. I also like those long goatees I see many black men sporting (bald men included in all groups).

- - - Updated - - -

Bullsh*t. After reading the comments on all those yup brynner videos from women i've realised that handsome features are handsome features. With hair or without hair.

That's how I think most women in my age group feel, but it seems (from what I read here) that young women don't take the time to focus on mens' faces if they're bald. Maybe I'm wrong.

- - - Updated - - -

Nameless has put his love life on hold until, one way or another, he gets his hair (or some of it) back. I hope we all get our hair back, and if that happens, I would love for nameless to let us know how many women are chasing him or giving him a thumbs up from their cars. Even middle-age people with full heads of hair can be delusional and make asses out of themselves (that comment is not aimed at you, nameless, but from what I've observed).

Sweeping

Reaction score

Ouch.

Joan

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Duncan James has a great one. I wonder if people tell nameless he has an *** like his. Maybe he'll post some pictures for comparison. (Just having some fun with you.) :)

EvilLocks

Reaction score
I like man buns, blackg. But you have to have a certain look to pull it off.

jd_uk

Reaction score
That's how I think most women in my age group feel, but it seems (from what I read here) that young women don't take the time to focus on mens' faces if they're bald. Maybe I'm wrong.

I think that's true in some cases especially in a very young age group (e.g. 18-23 or so..), but the important part of your post was 'from what i read on here'. The posts on here probably aren't representative of the average guy who is going bald. Many guys will get to a point where they shave their head, don't think too much about it again and go and meet women anyway.

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score
And game is being able to flirt with a girl and create attraction. Whats the point in approaching a girl if you cant converse and get somewhere. And theres a difference between social skills and game. One of my friends is great in social settings with groups. Soon as he is in one on one conversation with a girl he drops the ball. Game basically comes easy if your quick witted.Being social/out going can help obviously, but doesnt mean it will always translate to being good with woman.

You can still hook up with girls if you dont have good game. But if you do its a hell of alot easier.

Well that's the thing. Your interaction with people is mostly based on your genetics. And by practicing you enhance that in your own way. Practice makes perfect. Not by putting some mask on and playing some sort of clown (well it's possible, but you get what I mean). And you do that really by playing the numbers game. Just getting out in the field. That being said it's still pretty meaningless in the whole picture if you have basic social skills (which by the way almost everyone has). Anxiety for example poses a issue for most people.

Looks matter mostly, how superficial that even sounds. I have seen and experienced many practical examples of this.

Just try to be as good looking as you can be and go enter the arena as much as possible. And be willing to fail. Cause obviously fails will happen. And by approaching as much as possible you will enhance your odds of pulling a girl.

And one has to be realistic too not approach to much above his own level. You can try obviously but your success will be minimum to non existent mostly.

If you are a 5-6 guy don't expect to pull in the 9/10 women.

kmm179

Established Member
Reaction score
Well that's the thing. Your interaction with people is mostly based on your genetics. And by practicing you enhance that in your own way. Practice makes perfect. Not by putting some mask on and playing some sort of clown (well it's possible, but you get what I mean). And you do that really by playing the numbers game. Just getting out in the field. That being said it's still pretty meaningless in the whole picture if you have basic social skills (which by the way almost everyone has). Anxiety for example poses a issue for most people.

Looks matter mostly, how superficial that even sounds. I have seen and experienced many practical examples of this.

Just try to be as good looking as you can be and go enter the arena as much as possible. And be willing to fail. Cause obviously fails will happen. And by approaching as much as possible you will enhance your odds of pulling a girl.

And one has to be realistic too not approach to much above his own level. You can try obviously but your success will be minimum to non existent mostly.

If you are a 5-6 guy don't expect to pull in the 9/10 women.

Listen I dont need advice on the field.I do very well. I've been going to the bars in the city since I was 18, 26 now. I never said anything about putting on a mask or acting like a clown. I said it usually comes down to being witty in my experience. Which your either witty or your not. So yes genetics. And I never said a 4 can get a 10 with game. But in NYC a 5-6 is competing with a million other 5s and 6s. So the 5 and 6 guys who pull a chick every weekend usually have good game.

All I was originally pointing out is in my area if you are a average looking friendly/social, norwood 1, you still might not pull that many woman. Bc theres a million others just like you in the specific area.