I'm beginning to think that hair is the #1 physical attribute that women care about

Follisket

Established Member
Reaction score
If you are a 5-6 guy don't expect to pull in the 9/10 women.

Which, as a balding guy, you practically are by default - that's just the thing.

And what's even the point of getting involved with someone if they're not your real idea of attractive? I can't be the only one absolutely repulsed by the idea of settling for someone or being settled for in that way? I mean, I'm sure it's more than enough for your average sex-deprived marriage maintained solely for stability and security but it has absolutely nothing to do with real passion and attraction - or a fulfilled existence in my book.

shookwun

Reaction score
So true. Almost by default considered average once you are NW4, and over.

rick39

Reaction score
If you are a 5-6 guy don't expect to pull in the 9/10 women.

Forget the 9/10 women, since I went bald I have been rejected by even a lot of 6/7 women on the scale and I've come to realize that even women who are slightly attractive can "date up" and find a tall guy with a full head of hair etc so why date a bald guy?

kmm179

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah, balding usually translates to average or below. And settling in the US can be so dangerous.
One it won't be true happiness. Will be an illusion you have created.Say you settle and get married than get divorced. You can literally be ****ed for life. I know a cop who lost his house and half his pension to explain wife. On top of a 100k lump sum and alimony payment. This is in the US we guys get so ****ed.

jd_uk

Reaction score
I'm currently on an island in Thailand and I've seen many, many couples from Europe, the US and Australia partying around here.

For those who are in a relationship with a cute girl, the vast majority are NW1, not jacked, just thin, and sometimes have pretty f-ed up faces.

But they're NW1, you sometimes see the odd bald or balding man with a hottie, but it's rare.

The men tend to be (sometimes way) taller than the girls, but it's not a hard rule.

Morality: NW1 seems to trump everything else. No wonder hair loss is a 4.5 billion a year industry.

Morality... in a younger setting there are more likely to be guys who are nw1's thand bald guys. Honestly, i despair...

shookwun

Reaction score
Confidence where it matters.

[video=youtube;hs7PVKVz-98]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hs7PVKVz-98[/video]

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think that hair is the no.1 attribute that women care about. Jonah Hill has a lot of hair while Jason Statham doesn't. Who do you think will women prefer? You might argue that Jonah hill is fat so that doesn't count. But then that raises the question, if hair was the number one attribute, shouldn't that overcome the weight attribute? There are just so many variables that make a man and women beautiful. What hair does is increase beauty substantially in many cases. Anyway, I personally think that facial structure is an extremely important attribute. Hair can increase your beauty and take you from average to handsome, but you will have to have at least an average facial structure to begin with.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Seriously, this confidence joke is getting old...

- - - Updated - - -

You ageist you. What are you going to do when your future gf/wife grows past the age of 20? Dump her?

I am assuming most of you are in your twenties to have these kind of perspectives. I am glad I started really losing in my 30's and am 33 now. Things change man. After women hit their 30's and realize that the majority of guys have not met their EMOTIONAL requirements, trust me, perspectives can change quick. Don't get me wrong, people are still shallow. That is how we evolved. Monogamy and dating are REALLY recent developments in human evolution, and we have propagated our species by simply seeking the healthiest looking, strong male and breeding... but, we have evolved from that behavior as well. More and more emotional and mental strength have become a part of our natural selection. Women have become more attracted to intelligence and emotional capacity. This is not some optimistic bullsh*t this is truth. I personally know five completely bald dudes that have attractive wives and are ACTUALLY happy in their marriages. I know bald dudes that are now. I know full heads that are miserable as hell.... I am just getting tired of these posts that completely sh*t on and dismiss guys with hair loss. It's not so black and white you guys. Be emotionally and mentally strong. Despite how much your hair loss bothers you, don't act like it does in front of other people. Even ugly bald dudes become 100x more attractive when they show intelligence, drive, ambition, and a sense of optimism and joy. (que Fred the Belgian) :freaked:

winnyblues

Banned
Reaction score
Confidence where it matters.

[video=youtube;hs7PVKVz-98]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hs7PVKVz-98[/video]

SO EPIC!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think that hair is the no.1 attribute that women care about. Jonah Hill has a lot of hair while Jason Statham doesn't. Who do you think will women prefer? You might argue that Jonah hill is fat so that doesn't count. But then that raises the question, if hair was the number one attribute, shouldn't that overcome the weight attribute? There are just so many variables that make a man and women beautiful. What hair does is increase beauty substantially in many cases. Anyway, I personally think that facial structure is an extremely important attribute. Hair can increase your beauty and take you from average to handsome, but you will have to have at least an average facial structure to begin with.
i agree
hair will emphasis your good looks
but if you didn't have good facial structure to begin with the most amazing hair will make you look better, but won't make you go from a 5 to a 10.
I just don't think alot of posters on these forums realise this or are in denial thinking that with hair they'd be god reincarnated.
seriously
i'd say around 80% of people are 'average' looking
15% are decent to good looking
the other 5% are the good looking to amazing.

kmm179

Established Member
Reaction score
I am assuming most of you are in your twenties to have these kind of perspectives. I am glad I started really losing in my 30's and am 33 now. Things change man. After women hit their 30's and realize that the majority of guys have not met their EMOTIONAL requirements, trust me, perspectives can change quick. Don't get me wrong, people are still shallow. That is how we evolved. Monogamy and dating are REALLY recent developments in human evolution, and we have propagated our species by simply seeking the healthiest looking, strong male and breeding... but, we have evolved from that behavior as well. More and more emotional and mental strength have become a part of our natural selection. Women have become more attracted to intelligence and emotional capacity. This is not some optimistic bullsh*t this is truth. I personally know five completely bald dudes that have attractive wives and are ACTUALLY happy in their marriages. I know bald dudes that are now. I know full heads that are miserable as hell.... I am just getting tired of these posts that completely sh*t on and dismiss guys with hair loss. It's not so black and white you guys. Be emotionally and mentally strong. Despite how much your hair loss bothers you, don't act like it does in front of other people. Even ugly bald dudes become 100x more attractive when they show intelligence, drive, ambition, and a sense of optimism and joy. (que Fred the Belgian) :freaked:

How old were your bald friends when they got married? And how bad was there hairloss?

I do agree as we get older it will get easier. Woman and men get dating/relationship experience and change.

There's alot of high young norwoods here. One of my close friends was a stud high school athlete hooked up with all the girls. Was norwood 6 by 22..... Now not so hot with the ladies. He doesn't have a head shape that fits the bald look.

It's not that easy for everyone to get over.

- - - Updated - - -

You basically go through a grieving process with hairloss Just like if a friend or loved one passed away. So it really doesn't do much to try and influence people with words. They have to grieve a d deal with it on their own

Follisket

Established Member
Reaction score
Awesome. Here's looking forward to people becoming desperate enough to settle for baldies as they age. Who needs a cure?! :fun:

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
lol ikr nameless is so deluded, he will die at his keyboard on HairLossTalk.com 20 years from now, still talking about how if he had hair he'd be banging 20 year old girls in all the clubs.

Facial aesthetics is arguably the most important attribute women care about, hair ties in with facial aesthetics, even if an ugly guy like nameless gets his hair back he will still be ugly so unlikely to get all the girls he thinks he will be getting.

Hairloss23, I look at my face in the mirror and I'm telling you that it has changed VERY little over the years so if I got my hair back I would look very similar to how I used to look. Not exactly but close. But at my age I understand that changes to my facial appearance are coming. But scientists are coming up with new cosmetic treatments for facial issues. Women who are aging want relief so there's a ton of research into improving the signs of aging of the body/face. That amount of research is huge - much Much larger than the amount of research into hair loss. They have very good treatments available right now and much better treatments are coming.

With the treatments already available for aging and the new treatments coming, I do think I could be scoring big with the babes for years and years to come *if* I get back enough hair.

Could I be wrong? Sure. But I don't think I am. If they come up with a breakthrough for hair loss and I get back a good amount of hair I'll send you updates if you want me to via email.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
Nameless has put his love life on hold until, one way or another, he gets his hair (or some of it) back. I hope we all get our hair back, and if that happens, I would love for nameless to let us know how many women are chasing him or giving him a thumbs up from their cars. Even middle-age people with full heads of hair can be delusional and make asses out of themselves (that comment is not aimed at you, nameless, but from what I've observed).

I have your email address so if Samumed or Histogen prove to be a breakthrough then it would be fun to update you via email. If a breakthrough comes I will then send you a pic of how I look presently so you can see my
Shrek-self as I begin my journey back to "Babe Heaven". After sending that one pic (so you see how awful I look at this point in time) I wouldn't send anymore pics or info (unless you ask me a question) until it grew
out and then I would send you emails once a month or so with pics of me and chicks. I think you'll be shocked.

As you know, you gave me your email address about a month ago so I could email you some pics. I emailed you those pics and I haven't bothered you with emails since, and I wouldn't. You email address is very
safe with me. I would not inundate you with stuff or email you with stupid sh!t and I hope you know that. I'll be very respectful about your email address and I won't update you but once every two weeks or once
a month. And the updates will be short - one paragraph and some pics of me with chicks. It won't be a bother for you and you will probably get some laughs out of it.

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
My *** is by far my best asset.

636_060612_fx_donkey_rear.jpg

Duncan James has a great one. I wonder if people tell nameless he has an *** like his. Maybe he'll post some pictures for comparison. (Just having some fun with you.) :)

EvilLocks

Reaction score
Aren't you heightist, small cockist, baldist? lol

Uhm, I've said height is no deal breaker as long as he's not my height or shorter, but that I do prefer tall men. Does this make me a "heightist"? And c****, most women prefer average to bigger ones, does this make us all cockists? And where do you get that I am a baldist from? What have I said to support this claim? If anything I've said the opposite, I've said that I have dated a bald man and loved it, and that I wouldn't mind a man in a hair piece. So why am I a baldist? What you say doesn't make any sense.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Awesome. Here's looking forward to people becoming desperate enough to settle for baldies as they age. Who needs a cure?! :fun:

it's not that at all man...it's not about desperation. Yes, women get somewhat "desperate", but it's more for a man that just respects them. trust me, women in their 30's have WAY different priorities and standards than those in their twenties. Is attractiveness important, yes. I am just saying the FACTORS that attract a woman slide more towards mental and emotional strength as they age. I have one friend who is just a gorgeous, smart nurse for example. She dates all sorts of dudes, but is CONTINUALLY going on about this one guy, who to her has everything. I looked up the dude on facebook and he is a goofy NW4 with a combover thing going on. IDK... I am just saying it's not so black and white.

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score
Joan, hair loss has me depressed and slowed me down. I've added about 15 lbs to my so my *behind* is not what it should
be. But if I were to become happy those 15 lbs would fall off inside of 3 weeks. At my ideal weight I have a nice behind.

That aside, I have news for everyone. It looks like Samumed may be presenting very soon - March 5.

https://www.aad.org/scientificsessions/am2016/SessionDetails.aspx?id=9717

Nameless can you go there man? It's close to you.

Record it for the community!