I'm done

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Thanks for not blocking me ghg.

iwantperfection

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i have always said ghg had hairloss. I just laugh at how he gets on so aggressively about it.

QC im a fan. lol

HatPrisoner91

Experienced Member
Reaction score
IBM said:
So because you're more advanced than us you want us to not care about our male pattern baldness and ignore the treatments? Are we commiting a crime to express our feelings? Does it hurts you?

You dont know me, ghg nor anyone else to judge.

When people call themselves BALD, and then I see a ton of hair, yes it's insulting to those of us who are bald. It's simple.

Thinning and balding are a totally different level. And looking at your pics, you aren't even in the thinning category.

HatPrisoner91

Experienced Member
Reaction score
GHG is one of those people who can only say things to other people but man he can't take it when it's about him. He goes apeshit and it cracks me up.

I just want him and some of the others who claim to be bald to be full blown NW6's next year, and then realize the difference and why it's insulting.

Quantum Cat

Reaction score
HatPrisoner91 said:
GHG is one of those people who can only say things to other people but man he can't take it when it's about him.

Exactly. He can dish it out but can't take it. I only treated him the way he treated others on here.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
You're alright in my book quantum cat. You're a cute little kitty, what's not to like? :dunno:

ClayShaw

Experienced Member
Reaction score
maranatha said:
ghg said:
Whoop said:
People who think that suicide is an option for cowards (as it would be the easy way out), go f*ck yourselves. Stop acting tough, and dare to see the world as it is.

(and no, I've never even thought about it myself)

Exactly. Suicide is definitely the hard way out, not the easy way. Anyone who is thinking about killing themselves has gone through a lot in their minds, that's for sure.

WHAT? Suicide hard, come on, you didn't really just post that did you? It's hard to get up and deal with everyday problems, face people when you'd rather look diffrently, live when you'd rather die. Suicide is a COP-OUT, people can't find the strenth to go on living, so the toss off, what a crock they play on themselves. Yea it sucks to lose you hair, but that should not be your end-all, be-all reason for exsisting

When hair loss is the catalyst for suicide, that person's problems run very deep.
Saying "Only an idiot would kill themselves over hair" is no different than someone with a full head of hair laughing at you for using Rogaine and saying "just shave it".
If you've never been there, you just don't understand.
I know guys who went bald very young and weren't bothered by it. One in particular. Always buzzed his head. His hair started going really young, so he just started shaving. Still gets plenty of hot ***.
Then there are people on here with very minimal hair loss who are contemplating suicide. Those people have problems that go way beyond hair loss, and frankly, it seems fairly ignorant for people to assume that they're killing themselves because they're losing hair. In that situation, hair loss is probably the icing on the cake.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
IBM said:
uncomfortable man said:
IBM is just weird and eccentric, but after looking at his picture I honestly think he doesn't belong here.

You too neither. People here educate themselves about hairloss and try to battle in hope to improve their lifes. You just put people down, cursing others and complaining about diffusers. Hairloss affect us all not just your ecological soul.
Why you eat meat? Why you drink beer? With some information in this forum i manage to get myself stable.

lmao.

This forum is by FAR the funniest forum I have been too. All the mini flame wars are hillerious, f*** hairloss, this place is great entertainment. The guys with extreme BDD are the best.

IBM

Reaction score
Oknow said:
This forum is by FAR the funniest forum I have been too. All the mini flame wars are hillerious, f*ck hairloss, this place is great entertainment. The guys with extreme BDD are the best.

BDD? I was very bad with follicutus, rot skin, wounds on my scalp and with few hair. I thank God for the day i found this forum.

I was thinking all day about my bad appearance and the youth i never had and the relationship and romances i never had also.

Sudenly came the idea of research about hairloss and why it happens. I learned that androgens are responsible for hairloss and skin problems. After weeks i managed to discuss with a Doctor which prescribed me Minoxidil. At that time i refused to take propecia. I thought it was too crazy. But after months of reading stories in this forum i decided to take it and oral spironolactone.

After two years and half of anti-androgens i dont regret a bit. I'm able to ejeculate and it didnt turn me into a women. I like very much women. Long time i dont have major scalp and skin problems i'm happy with the results.

I know my fate is to be bald but, with help of God, i've got a chance to live the youth i never had and i'm working on it.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
IBM said:
Oknow said:
This forum is by FAR the funniest forum I have been too. All the mini flame wars are hillerious, f*ck hairloss, this place is great entertainment. The guys with extreme BDD are the best.

BDD? I was very bad with follicutus, rot skin, wounds on my scalp and with few hair. I thank God for the day i found this forum.

I was thinking all day about my bad appearance and the youth i never had and the relationship and romances i never had also.

Sudenly came the idea of research about hairloss and why it happens. I learned that androgens are responsible for hairloss and skin problems. After weeks i managed to discuss with a Doctor which prescribed me Minoxidil. At that time i refused to take propecia. I thought it was too crazy. But after months of reading stories in this forum i decided to take it and oral spironolactone.

After two years and half of anti-androgens i dont regret a bit. I'm able to ejeculate and it didnt turn me into a women. I like very much women. Long time i dont have major scalp and skin problems i'm happy with the results.

I know my fate is to be bald but, with help of God, i've got a chance to live the youth i never had and i'm working on it.

Body dismorphic disorder.
I am not disputing that you dont have hairloss, but it is probably not as bad as you think it is. f*** I can go day and night about my temporal recession, but at the same time I know that there is a good chance that my recession is age related and I am ready to accept that as long as I dont turn into a NW3 overnight and I can style my hair half decently I have no reason to lock myself up in a cave. A bit of hairloss is not neccessary a bad thing, with the right styling it can look edgy.

And yes I am not a virgin despite being a NW1.5/2, hairloss has absolutely nothing to do with it. Actually I lost my virginity now (23) when I have less hair then a few years ago when I was 19 a NW0.