I'm done

amsch

Reaction score
ali777 said:
amsch said:
s.a.f said:
Then what would you do?

I guess he'd enjoy life much more with such a full head of hair?

He doesn't have hairloss mate...
Who, IBM?
IBM, is that true? You don't have hairloss?

amsch

Reaction score
ali777 said:
Thanks ali, didn't know that.

You know what's frustrating? Seeing those guys being depressed the same or even more than me, while they have way less reasons for it.

IBM, what the hell? You may have some hairloss going on, but damn the way your hair looks does never ever explain your posts here.

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol what the f***, IBM? I didn't know you had a full head of hair. Your hair is thicker now than mine ever was. I couldn't do the part in the middle style 3 years ago because my hair was too thin...

iwantperfection

Experienced Member
Reaction score
GHG I wondered where i'd seen you before...

ratking1987tmntuv3.jpg

ali777

Reaction score
ghg said:
I couldn't do the part in the middle style 3 years ago because my hair was too thin...

yeah, those days are gone :sobbing:

Quantum Cat

Reaction score
ghg said:
Lol what the f*ck, IBM? I didn't know you had a full head of hair. Your hair is thicker now than mine ever was. I couldn't do the part in the middle style 3 years ago because my hair was too thin...

those in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

IBM

Reaction score
ghg said:
Lol what the f*ck, IBM? I didn't know you had a full head of hair. Your hair is thicker now than mine ever was. I couldn't do the part in the middle style 3 years ago because my hair was too thin...

Why dont you try to grow your hair? You might get a surprise. Remember Antonio Conte?

conte.jpg

I'm exactly in the same position. The difference from all diffusers? I've long hair.

BTW the middle style is the Open Book Hairstyle.

barcafan

Reaction score
amsch said:
ali777 said:
Thanks ali, didn't know that.

You know what's frustrating? Seeing those guys being depressed the same or even more than me, while they have way less reasons for it.

IBM, what the hell? You may have some hairloss going on, but damn the way your hair looks does never ever explain your posts here.

Now maybe you know how guys like HP and UCman feel.

IBM

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
Then what would you do?

If i had hair like Aimar i would enjoy life much much more. I could be one those 'dont give a f***' hippies, listen rock music and consume drugs.

Smooth

Experienced Member
Reaction score
IBM said:
s.a.f said:
Then what would you do?

If i had hair like Aimar i would enjoy life much much more. I could be one those 'dont give a f*ck' hippies, listen rock music and consume drugs.
What apprently a blad guy cant do... :shakehead:

Quantum Cat

Reaction score
IBM said:
I could be one those 'dont give a f*ck' hippies, listen rock music and consume drugs.

being one of those is my goal in life, and one of the reasons I want to keep my hair - bald hippies just don't seem right at a young age.

Mens Rea

Reaction score
i agree - opening up these threads to see a depressed guy with more hair than i had before i even thought i was balding is ridiculous and quite frankly irritating

im sorry but WTF? enjoy a good hair of hair while you can whats the point in getting depressed over the slightest bit of thinning that no normal person is going to notice and evne if they do it doesn't affect your look at all?!

im a diffuse NW2.5 and im shedding after 2 months of propecia - my hair is thin all over and its very hard to style, but even i realise there's guys with NW5 and 6 who are stuggling more and ultimately im heading that direction if my propecia doesnt work so im trying to enjoy the hair i have as in all likelihood ill look back in 5 years and wish i had the hair i have now!!

get a grip guys

ali777

Reaction score
IBM said:
Why dont you try to grow your hair? You might get a surprise. Remember Antonio Conte?

I tried.... It just looks ugly.... I was at a party, we took a few pics. The next morning I uploaded the pics and I couldn't believe how ugly my hair was. My hair was just 2" long. The next morning I had a haircut and cut it down to 1"... 1.5" is probably the most I can handle at the moment, anything longer looks ugly.

As long as I keep my hair short and tidy, it looks OK...

You really need to get your head checked...

IBM

Reaction score
Pics lie a lot. Even my barber and my Doctor said my hair was too thinned before i got into treatments.

ali777

Reaction score
IBM said:
Pics lie a lot. Even my barber and my Doctor said my hair was too thinned before i got into treatments.

Let's give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that you had hairloss....

Since the treatments are working for you, stop behaving like an insecure teenage girl. There is nothing wrong with the way your hair looks, and you don't need hair to enjoy all those things you keep talking about....

You don't need hair to enjoy music and consume drugs (I do not condone the consumption of drugs). What you need is a new brain!!!!!

ali777

Reaction score
Guys......

Can we please stop posting about IBM in this thread... He's got his own thread, and we can continue there....

This thread was supposed to be about 90kids... I bet he thought we are a bunch of loonies and he ran away....

I'm guilty of sidetracking as well.... If 90kids ever comes back, I would like to appologise for ruining his thread.....

ali777

Reaction score
Smooth said:
ali777 said:
What you need is a new brain!!!!!
Omg Ali :woot: where did that came from ?! :>

:dunno: :whistle:

Colin297 said:
i agree - opening up these threads to see a depressed guy with more hair than i had before i even thought i was balding is ridiculous and quite frankly irritating

im sorry but WTF? enjoy a good hair of hair while you can whats the point in getting depressed over the slightest bit of thinning that no normal person is going to notice and evne if they do it doesn't affect your look at all?!

amsch said:

barcafan said:
Now maybe you know how guys like HP and UCman feel.

When I see this guy cry over nothing, I understand how HP and UM feel.

IBM reminds me of Fight Club and Tylor Durden, do you remember he goes to support groups just for fun? He get some sort of psychological satisfaction from being there. That's how I see IBM...

Smooth

Experienced Member
Reaction score
ali777 said:
When I see this guy cry over nothing, I understand how HP and UM feel.

i agree, i think i said it myself couple times, i acutally think HP has it really bad, not only he is comeletly bald and depressed, hes not even accepted on this forum by most members, they get pissed when he tells them how he feels, thats got to be a good one to swallow... gettign bashed on the bald comunity.. by NW2-3s lol.. f*** that. basterds :youbet: