I'm done

ali777

Reaction score
Smooth said:
gettign bashed on the bald comunity.. by NW2-3s lol.. f*ck that. basterds :youbet:

I have defended him once, but I'm guilty of bashing him as well.

OK, no one enjoys hairloss, but it's still not the end of the world.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
IBM reminds me of Fight Club and Tylor Durden, do you remember he goes to support groups just for fun? He get some sort of psychological satisfaction from being there. That's how I see IBM...
Good analogy. Those were the first pics of IBM that I have seen and I know better than to feel betrayed, but what the hell, IBM? You whine about how you wish you had various soccer players hair when all the while you could if you wanted because you have no hair loss! I whine too, but at least I have something to whine about. Just absurd dude! :shakehead:

s.a.f

Reaction score
Smooth said:
ali777 said:
When I see this guy cry over nothing, I understand how HP and UM feel.

i agree, i think i said it myself couple times, i acutally think HP has it really bad, not only he is comeletly bald and depressed, hes not even accepted on this forum by most members, they get pissed when he tells them how he feels, thats got to be a good one to swallow... gettign bashed on the bald comunity.. by NW2-3s lol.. f*ck that. basterds :youbet:

Recognition at last, eh HP? :bravo: :fun:

barcafan

Reaction score
ali777 said:
Smooth said:
gettign bashed on the bald comunity.. by NW2-3s lol.. f*ck that. basterds :youbet:

I have defended him once, but I'm guilty of bashing him as well.

OK, no one enjoys hairloss, but it's still not the end of the world.

Just gotta keep sh*t in perspective.

HatPrisoner91

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Smooth said:
i agree, i think i said it myself couple times, i acutally think HP has it really bad, not only he is comeletly bald and depressed, hes not even accepted on this forum by most members, they get pissed when he tells them how he feels, thats got to be a good one to swallow... gettign bashed on the bald comunity.. by NW2-3s lol.. f*ck that. basterds :youbet:

But see it doesn't get to me because I KNOW none of them are right. What I am saying is the truth. You can't claim to be bald unless you are bald.

Now this IBM guy is the equivalent to an upper class seven figure job person complaining that he is poor because he isn't a multi-millionaire to people who are barely making 20K a year. They would want to lynch him lol.

HatPrisoner91

Experienced Member
Reaction score
ghg said:
Lol what the f*ck, IBM? I didn't know you had a full head of hair. Your hair is thicker now than mine ever was. I couldn't do the part in the middle style 3 years ago because my hair was too thin...

That is how I feel when you post that you are "bald".

Part my hair in the middle, Do you have an idea how it feels to not even have a use for a comb at all? Like I have not used one in many years as I don't have anything worth combing.

Quantum Cat

Reaction score
HatPrisoner91 said:
ghg said:
Lol what the f*ck, IBM? I didn't know you had a full head of hair. Your hair is thicker now than mine ever was. I couldn't do the part in the middle style 3 years ago because my hair was too thin...

Part my hair in the middle, Do you have an idea how it feels to not even have a use for a comb at all? Like I have not used one in many years as I don't have anything worth combing.

you'll never part with your comb.... :youbet:

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
HatPrisoner91 said:
ghg said:

I have an idea because I haven't used a comb in 2.5 years. The comb just went through my hair without having any effect.

Quantum Cat

Reaction score
ghg said:
HatPrisoner91 said:
ghg said:

I have an idea because I haven't used a comb in 2.5 years. The comb just went through my hair without having any effect.

that's what happens when you have short hair. what did you expect the comb to do?

don't forget, you claimed you are 'practically bald now'

follicle84

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I think when ghg said he was practically bald he meant he cant do much with his hair because it had gotten thinner to the point when he couldnt grow it long enough to do much with it. Granted he's far from bald he's past his hey days as far as he feels his hair is concerned and feels he might aswell be bald. Figure of speach so to speak i dont think he actually thinks he's bald.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Would the op please chime in and let us know he is still alive?

HatPrisoner91

Experienced Member
Reaction score
ghg said:

Again, a CHOICE.

What would I use a comb for? To comb head? Big difference. My baldness is real. Yours is perceived in your own mind. The pictures back that one up.

IBM

Reaction score
HatPrisoner91 said:
ghg said:

Again, a CHOICE.

What would I use a comb for? To comb head? Big difference. My baldness is real. Yours is perceived in your own mind. The pictures back that one up.

So because you're more advanced than us you want us to not care about our male pattern baldness and ignore the treatments? Are we commiting a crime to express our feelings? Does it hurts you?

You dont know me, ghg nor anyone else to judge.

ali777

Reaction score
IBM said:
HatPrisoner91 said:
ghg said:

Again, a CHOICE.

So because you're more advanced than us you want us to not care about our male pattern baldness and ignore the treatments? Are we commiting a crime to express our feelings? Does it hurts you?

You dont know me, ghg nor anyone else to judge.

You are right to want to do something about hairloss. But coming to the impact page and complaining that you can't get laid because of your hairloss is BS.

You don't have noticeable hairloss. What you have is noticeable lack of balls. Grow some balls.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
IBM is just weird and eccentric, but after looking at his picture I honestly think he doesn't belong here.

IBM

Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
IBM is just weird and eccentric, but after looking at his picture I honestly think he doesn't belong here.

You too neither. People here educate themselves about hairloss and try to battle in hope to improve their lifes. You just put people down, cursing others and complaining about diffusers. Hairloss affect us all not just your ecological soul.
Why you eat meat? Why you drink beer? With some information in this forum i manage to get myself stable.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
How old are you IBM? If you are in you're in your early thirties then I doubt you have any male pattern baldness at all, which means you will more or less keep the hair you have through your middle aged years and beyond. Hence, you have no business on a hairloss forum. Find a body dismorphic forum. I originally came to this site to find ways to reverse baldness, but I learned that was next to impossible for me so I took refuge in the impact section, where I DO belong. I don't troll the success forum and cuss and b**ch at people out of jealousy, but I do peek in on the HM section from time to time to get a sense for when and if this nightmare will ever end. You have all your hair, your problems lie elsewhere IBM.
P.S. You call yourself stable? :geek:

spinner2

Established Member
Reaction score
From the pictures it's clear that IBM has a little bit of hairloss, but nowhere close to the NW3.5 he claims. If he's actually over 30 he shouldn't even be concerned by it.

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just an announcement... to save some time of these 3 posters. HatPrisoner91, iwantperfection and Quantum Cat are on my ignore list at the moment, so I don't see their posts. You 3 might aswell not answer to my posts since I won't read the answers anyways. This is simply because you've been trolling a lot and lying about things you have no clue about. I'm the one who has to deal with my balding every day, and I've seen my hair deteroriate a lot over these past 3 years, and you fuckers see a couple of pictures (which show the balding pretty clearly) and think that you know my situation better than me. There's something very fucked up about your attitude. To say that I'm not bald, ok, I can accept that, but to say that I don't have male pattern baldness is an insult. Quantum Cat is probably the most arrogant poster I've ever seen on the Internet.