Is It True That Replicel Will Be Released This Year?

Feelsbadman.jpg

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
When do you think it'll be available?
I am desperate for replicel. Please share the information.

It has been planned for a potential late 2018 release for a while now and nothing has changed. I would expect it later this year or early next however, this is contingent on the new Japanese laws that provide accelerated pathways to commercialization for cell therapies and it may not be available to EVERYONE. This will only be in Japan at first. I am not sure if non people who do not reside in Japan can get it right away.

We have to wait and see. Phase II trials should be done by end of QII and then we will know if they are going commercial.

Javell

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It has been planned for a potential late 2018 release for a while now and nothing has changed. I would expect it later this year or early next however, this is contingent on the new Japanese laws that provide accelerated pathways to commercialization for cell therapies and it may not be available to EVERYONE. This will only be in Japan at first. I am not sure if non people who do not reside in Japan can get it right away.

We have to wait and see. Phase II trials should be done by end of QII and then we will know if they are going commercial.
Shiseido has license to commercialize all over Asia, the treatment will cost about 1000 dollars. I doubt it will take long ti expand the market since it won't be as expensive as Tsuji.

br1

Reaction score
I know this trial is a phase2, but it would be nice if they could provide some information about the original patients.. if they are still holding (got immunized) after all these years since the 1st injection.. or if they lost ground.... or died from cancer.. lol

hanginginthewire

Reaction score
Shiseido has license to commercialize all over Asia, the treatment will cost about 1000 dollars. I doubt it will take long ti expand the market since it won't be as expensive as Tsuji.

1000 dollars, eh? What will the ad campaign be? Can’t wait!

BalderBaldyBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What will the ad campaign be?

Something like this

dfgsdfg.png

Jokes aside, Replicel and Shiseido are both silent, we need some updates

Taep

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Do you know when the second clinical trial results will be announced?

Btg

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That’s bcs they have nothing to say lmao. You guys are reaching and already assuming everything is according to plan...to make you sleep better at night without crying.
yea cause if trials were going well they would post : shits lit fam u beta try dis
they will make an announcement when they finish phase 2 and make their results public, why would they comment during the trial

Sam1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Georgie..pardon my ignorance but when you say you have no donor hair ... what are you referring to?
Don’t they just take folicles from the back of the scalp? Or is this hair not viable in females because the hair loss pattern ?

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Georgie..pardon my ignorance but when you say you have no donor hair ... what are you referring to?
Don’t they just take folicles from the back of the scalp? Or is this hair not viable in females because the hair loss pattern ?

Have you seen her pics? She has alot of hair (at least compared to most of us baldies here). She's probably just exaggerating about not having any donor hair.

hanginginthewire

Reaction score
yea cause if trials were going well they would post : shits lit fam u beta try dis
they will make an announcement when they finish phase 2 and make their results public, why would they comment during the trial

In the case of Replicel they talk and talk and talk....about meaningless crap. And THAT speaks volumes.

If I had this potential breakthrough in my back pocket I’d either keep my nose to the grindstone and say something when I’m ready to, or run screaming on rooftops telling everyone I could. Not talk about regenerative medicine world wide and how “exciting” this and that trivial bullshit is.

Hell, Follica was tweeting recently about how cell phone selfies are distorted because of camera angles or something. Da fuq? Is that the publicity you’d expect from a company ready to launch a breakthrough treatment for androgenetic alopecia? Me neither.

Sam1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh ok...yes she certainly doesn’t look like she has a hair issue. I guess she was joking.

Sam1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just want to see one of these companies finally launch something whether it’s in Japan or the US.

Btg

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
In the case of Replicel they talk and talk and talk....about meaningless crap. And THAT speaks volumes.

If I had this potential breakthrough in my back pocket I’d either keep my nose to the grindstone and say something when I’m ready to, or run screaming on rooftops telling everyone I could. Not talk about regenerative medicine world wide and how “exciting” this and that trivial bullshit is.

Hell, Follica was tweeting recently about how cell phone selfies are distorted because of camera angles or something. Da fuq? Is that the publicity you’d expect from a company ready to launch a breakthrough treatment for androgenetic alopecia? Me neither.
Replicel didnt have funds to run their phase 2 trials so only shiseido runs them, i think they said they had a deal to share clinical data with them but that might even be after the phase competion , or even if they have them why would they make public comments on them.
They way i see it replicel dont have much to do with rch-01 currently , except for possibly commercializing it outside of asia

hanginginthewire

Reaction score
Replicel didnt have funds to run their phase 2 trials so only shiseido runs them, i think they said they had a deal to share clinical data with them but that might even be after the phase competion , or even if they have them why would they make public comments on them.
They way i see it replicel dont have much to do with rch-01 currently , except for possibly commercializing it outside of asia

Yes but they would profit mightily if the treatment is released.

I feel like they should be explaining why the science is sound and why it’s safe. Instead they make vague, buzzword-laden PR statements about a bunch of nonsense. When pressed for specifics - about the allegedly groundbreaking treatment they created - they say “talk to Shiseido.” Is that how you would act about the treatment you created that will be a game changer for hair loss?