It Begins. I purchased all the items for the SwissTemple Prostaglandin Protocol. Wish

icecold7

My Regimen
Reaction score
@westonci After seeing your results through 14 weeks, I'm definitely interested in committing to high dose oral setipiprant. I know it is quite expensive but this seems like a pretty groundbreaking experiment. Just one question, I need to find a reliable source of high grade seti, but I don't know If I trust kane... do you have any suggestions? money is not an issue. If everything works out and I am able to get seti, I will update the forum with my progress like you have.

Kane's seti turned out to test positive, but as a salted version.

I'm also trying to get high quality acid seti. I'm looking into a few options. Looking at ordering from China, getting it tested, and proceeding if it tests legit. PM me if you want to coordinate.

This may be a newbie question, but from reading this forum, it seems consensus is that "group buy" product is superior in quality. Can any of the experienced members here tell me why that is? Are there US labs that sell product but only in quantities so large that guys have to pool $ in order to be able to afford it? In other words, if a group on the private forum (which I don't have access to) identifies a good, reliable, safe source for seti (or anything else), why can't individuals just order from that source? Why is the group needed?

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's cheaper to buy from the group buy than buying it individually and the group buy always has each batch tested.
Is the group buy allowing others to join in? Or is it kind of an exclusive thing? I’d rather go the group buy route if possible

rocket_hare

My Regimen
Reaction score
Question about the protocol:

It lists PGE2 as something we want more of, not sure where to get this but I think I found an oral application that might fulfill this need on Amazon called Metagenics Kaprex Soft Gels.

It says it's for joint relief and per the description:
  • Modulates prostaglandin E2 (PGE2) production at specific target cells
Thoughts?

westonci

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hey guys so Ive been doing 2g Seti a day for the last 2 weeks. I'll be posting 18 week update pics in 2 weeks time.

Unfortunately I cannot afford 2g/day at private forum prices so I had to look for an outside supplier to get me to 2g/day.

I ordered some Seti from an Ali Baba source and got it tested by Janoshik and it came back 99.669% pure.

I got it at $5/g which makes 2g/day achievable for me.

https://i.imgur.com/WZcuCyK.png

WZcuCyK.png

Last edited:

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys so Ive been doing 2g Seti a day for the last 2 weeks. I'll be posting 18 week update pics in 2 weeks time.

Unfortunately I cannot afford 2g/day at private forum prices so I had to look for an outside supplier to get me to 2g/day.

I ordered some Seti from Xi'an Lyphar Biotech Co. Ltd. and got it tested by Janoshik and it came back 99.669% pure.

I got it at $5/g which makes 2g/day achievable for me.

http://janoshik.com/tests/img/87X9C6PGT5YBHA1LIUE2.png

View attachment 71759
$10 a day, is that high of a dose required to achieve results?

Folliman

Established Member
Reaction score
Don't forget to fast for better absorption! You're making history, my friend.

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Actual Study Start Date: June 29, 2016
Estimated Study Completion Date: June 5, 2018
Estimated Primary Completion Date: April 5, 2018 (Final data collection date for primary outcome measure)

HYYYYPPPEEEEDDDDDDD!!!
Is this around the time till be released or do they need more trials to determine that?

Pelopeleon

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Westonci, that seti you got in that source is very cheap, and its still legit after checking the chemical analysis. Do you think it could get even cheaper doing a big group buy?

UberBaldaten

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@westonci

You have done a great deal of help to the community by posting your results and experiences and we thank you.

Yet I can not fathom why, after seeing that there's some little progress with hair loss, you wouldn't jump on topical anti androgen, if you are scared of oral finasteride/dutasteride, considering there was a study of scientists doing once every 3 months mesotherapy with Dutasteride with no side effects ?

SwissGuy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Fevi is off label so you need a friend with asthma or you are (un)lucky and have asthma

rocket_hare

My Regimen
Reaction score
Buy a bottle of castor oil.

Thank you for the suggestion @Pigeon, I have a bottle and plan to start using it.

I use RU and minoxidil daily so my difficulty is how I can also incorporate yet a third topical into my regiment.

I guess my hope was that there would be a pill I can take that would magically work :)

That being said I would be curious if there is a way to deliver PGE2 without a topical, but I suppose this is not the case.

Folliman

Established Member
Reaction score
Fevi is off label so you need a friend with asthma or you are (un)lucky and have asthma

Most doctors will gladly prescribe drugs if you show that you know and understand the effects of what you're asking for. Fevi is pretty safe, even compared to some off the shelf drugs.

That being said I would be curious if there is a way to deliver PGE2 without a topical, but I suppose this is not the case.

weekly sunburns. :-/

Last edited: