It Begins. I purchased all the items for the SwissTemple Prostaglandin Protocol. Wish

DHTpolice

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Does Setipiprant reduce itch, sebum, etc?

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
Always give credit when credit is due ! Good work man. Ive doubyed you throughout this log but youve proved everyone wrong. The hair line looks good just got to fill it in

Agreed. Pretty good new vellus hair. I've been a major skeptic of this stuff. I'll be curious to see if you get something big out of this in the end OP.

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
There's some improvement for sure, but i was expecting more from Seti :(, for how long have you been on this regimen @westonci ?
Maybe Seti is too weak by himself to bring back those terminal hair, but presence of this new vellus ones is definetly promising
Anyway thank you again for your dedication

westonci

Experienced Member
Reaction score
There's some improvement for sure, but i was expecting more from Seti :(, for how long have you been on this regimen @westonci ?
Maybe Seti is too weak by himself to bring back those terminal hair, but presence of this new vellus ones is definetly promising
Anyway thank you again for your dedication

14 weeks.

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
14 weeks.

Yeah, still too soon to judge, but promising for sure
Are you planning to get on Fevi when this will be findable and affordable ?

westonci

Experienced Member
Reaction score
How much will it cost, will we be able to buy it?

Cost im not sure, but definitely cheaper than the insane prices being charged for seti from the chinese labs.

We would have to get it off label just like avodart.

Last edited:

inmyhead

Reaction score
I'm still not sure about how can we know if Seti is legit though? that "private" forum is run by psycho nazi fans which doesn't add any trust. Your results could be from dermarolling only.

Anyway, i'm glad that you are documenting stuff, westonci. You seem like a cool guy.

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Impressive results, even in the early stages! I can definitely see new pigmented vellus hairs sprouting around your hairline. Congrats man. Ive been thinking about jumping on this regimen and documenting my results as well... Could you possibly give me any information on how you're getting your seti? I want to get mine through a group buy but i'm not sure how to go about doing that.

Runninghair

Experienced Member
Reaction score
yes, if you mean the entire horseshoe area.

I was thinking of doing the ghetto version of this as i still have decent amount of hair.

So castor oil for pge2

Its the sulfazine stuff im unsure of for blocking pgd2.. seems like it can f*ck you up with sides. An arthritus drug. Any advice on this... anyone?

Im not usually a worrier about sides when taking hairloss drugs buy taking something like that seems dodgey and for maybe not much benefit