Bitless

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Bitless

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Have you seen for yourself your estrogen values? They may have fluctuated drastically.
Not to mention he can't test your neuosteroid levels.
Frankly, not all doctors are built the same or really care about "optimal."
I'm not sure what kind of test he runs for me, he told me but it was all medical terms. I think he runs 3-4 different tests with my blood and urine

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not sure what kind of test he runs for me, he told me but it was all medical terms. I think he runs 3-4 different tests with my blood and urine
Urine? Interesting.
Frankly I'd want to see for myself my hormones.
You'd want 500+ test and 15-25 estrogen. I can't say for DHT. Your doctor could be trustworthy, I just think it's best you have the info in your own pocket

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Have you seen for yourself your estrogen values? They may have fluctuated drastically.
Not to mention he can't test your neuosteroid levels.
Frankly, not all doctors are built the same or really care about "optimal."

The neurosteroid alteration is what I find most disquieting. Especially as it relates to younger men (18-30) using. Some people clutch onto this anachronistic belief that you hit 18 and your brain has done all the changing its gonna do.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Georgie you must have some kind of weird hair loss. Did anything work for you?
I do. My hairloss pattern is a cross between retrograde/aromatase inhibitor-induced male pattern baldness (in female patients), and diffuse Female pattern Androgenetic Alopecia. My hair went from normal to rapidly miniturising within a year when it began. So far the only thing that has kind of worked for me is oral minoxidil, but I only get regrowth for like 3 months out of the year.. then my hair stops growing, minitrusises and falls out. I only keep taking it because at least it grows SOME hair. Everything has failed.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
The neurosteroid alteration is what I find most disquieting. Especially as it relates to younger men (18-30) using. Some people clutch onto this anachronistic belief that you hit 18 and your brain has done all the changing its gonna do.
If anything, it's one of the physcial aspects of the body that is the latest to stop developing, maybe even into the 30s

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If anything, it's one of the physcial aspects of the body that is the latest to stop developing, maybe even into the 30s

Precisely why I feel the need to blast those plebeians that parrot the same repetitive one-liners promoting finasteride to the 17/18/19-year-olds who come here when they first start noticing loss. It's tragic to see some of the high-schoolers that come here with the loss they've already suffered, but they need the reassurance that their brain is most important between the two.

Bitless

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I do. My hairloss pattern is a cross between retrograde/aromatase inhibitor-induced male pattern baldness (in female patients), and diffuse Female pattern Androgenetic Alopecia. My hair went from normal to rapidly miniturising within a year when it began. So far the only thing that has kind of worked for me is oral minoxidil, but I only get regrowth for like 3 months out of the year.. then my hair stops growing, minitrusises and falls out. I only keep taking it because at least it grows SOME hair. Everything has failed.
You must need this lotion soon, the picture proved that it works for the woman.