Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Tracksterderm

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He

He's being sarcastic, I hope you are too....
Indeed I am. I've been reading this thread with amusement the whole summer. People go crazy if someone posts something about some person who travelled somewhere and heard info from someone else who is related to a person who might be in contact with Fidia. And to verify, they might send an email which confirms that they are indeed conducting a trial, but cannot say anything about if, when or why they will release a potential product.

And this will be analyzed to be the ultimate cure or a snake oil or something in between...

Mister_you

My Regimen
Reaction score
Translated from the italian forum,
READY GO!

We now go 'to withdraw and I hope to send in a day otherwise I slitteremo to lubedi' I do not think that the Sabbath pass to withdraw .. (but in any case I update you with the shipping document) kindly ask all to avoid sending me emails and unnecessary questions about WhatsApp I am very busy and I can not keep up with all ..

SECOND GROUP

I keep getting requests about the second group are still around 50℅ create around 52 cone participants know the number and useful 'between 90 and 100 to leave (we have a tolerance of 10 as in the first group).
Let's then time for latecomers to join the first group had concluded in about three weeks.
Remember to new appearing asking the impossible by email or by asking what in this blog and elsewhere, 'wrote (a 10 minute reading) I DO NOT HAVE A SELLER IS NOT MAKING SALES NOT KNOW BROTZU NE ARE HIS FRIEND ETC. ETC. ETC.
It 'just read to understand how things are and it' a miracle to be got here.
And who therefore 'willing to pay its share memories of using the donation item (friends and family) on PayPal because as I said this is' a private group not a direct sale.
I update you as always

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    19 KB · Views: 293

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
You should find out where she lives, so we all can travel there and hang around her house like creeps.
:D

Instead you could all travel and we can picket the Company. Imagine when they discover we are not animalists asking they stop experiments but balding men who would like to be experimented on...

yellowbluegrey

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Okay so what's actually going on with the second gb? If it's gonna stay open for a couple more weeks I'll get in

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Okay so what's actually going on with the second gb? If it's gonna stay open for a couple more weeks I'll get in

sure, you can get in. Just e-mail him and say you want in and send him payment through his paypal "family and friends" account (still unsure how to do this. I have no information about him, or his location. Someone else here might know better than me)

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Write email to spato and ask him: rivoluzionecapelli@gmail.com

Guys, I have found a photo of Brotzu making his potion: (He is probably hiding receding hairline with that hat)
wizard-waving-magic-wand-preparing-potion-cartoon-character-29943540.jpg

paxis

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys omg it's happening, I'm soooo f*****g hyped, I can't wait. I ordered 2 of these:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B002...tt+surfer+look+matt+paste+100ml&pi=SY200_QL40

Yiiiiihaaaaa... hair hair hair <3333

I like your optimism. I am also freakin hyped!

Hope you guys get those bottles quick. Don't forget to keep us updated, if fidia hasn't already released trial results by then.
Make sure you take some good before photos! I really want to know if it works on temples as well.

Best of luck to all of you!

deraj

Reaction score
This all seems pretty promising! Sorry if this is common knowledge, but I couldn't see in any previous posts; Has it been said specifically, or is there any roundabout projected date this will likely be released??

irishlad87

Established Member
Reaction score
It has not been said when it will be released or even if it will be released, i would err on the side of caution somewhat as we have no proof of efficacy. i am however hopeful as accidental discovery's can have big impacts on some medical conditions. Im just sick of talking to people and noticing them checking out my hairline lol.

tylerduren

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
just wait...

by the time you get your group buy the results will be published

may not even work

and f*** trusting some random italian guy to formulate this the same way as Fida...

irishlad87

Established Member
Reaction score
i know i think its crazy as this guy surely does not know the exact formulation criteria or concentrates of ingredients that fidia will use or am i missing something? Fidia are doing trials for a reason to see the best way to produce this for the most efficacious effect.