Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

BTW

Established Member
Reaction score
i know i think its crazy as this guy surely does not know the exact formulation criteria or concentrates of ingredients that fidia will use or am i missing something? Fidia are doing trials for a reason to see the best way to produce this for the most efficacious effect.

apparently the lab that does his lotion used the same "recipe" they found in the patent put by brotzu, you can read it yourself

just wait...

by the time you get your group buy the results will be published

may not even work

and f*** trusting some random italian guy to formulate this the same way as Fida...
Ok.

irishlad87

Established Member
Reaction score
apparently the lab that does his lotion used the same "recipe" they found in the patent put by brotzu, you can read it yourself

Ok.
yeah but my point man was that fidia will be conducting their own trials and i would imagine changing the recipe for better results, again its just my opinion, i would love to hear positive feedback from the guys in the group buy.

tylerduren

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
put it this way , if this sh*t works then what difference is waiting a couple of months going to do...

save your money then if it works you can buy the real deal...

its a "no brainer" in my opinion

BTW

Established Member
Reaction score
put it this way , if this sh*t works then what difference is waiting a couple of months going to do...

save your money then if it works you can buy the real deal...

its a "no brainer" in my opinion

my long hair can still hide my receding for a few months/a year, but after that it wont, a few months are making a difference for me

Grasshüpfer

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
my long hair can still hide my receding for a few months/a year, but after that it wont, a few months are making a difference for me
Then get on ru asap. Don't put your chances on something unproven.

Trouse

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

RU is a joke. Talk about something 'unproven.' Anecdotal results for a few people and almost everyone claims it loses its efficacy after 6-9 months. And you are buying it from a less than reputable dealer who may or may not sell fake batches to save himself money (Kane.) I have irreversible gyno in my right nipple from taking that sh*t.

BTW

Established Member
Reaction score
I don't want to start again a discussion (wish there was a function with replying without bumping the thread) but
-RU is even more expensive, more tedious to make since apparently you have to mix the lotion itself, not that proven since I certainly don't find members posting lots of studies about it that confirm something way better than Finasteride. Italy is close to my country, the lotion is already made, and I can pay 90euros for 2 months of lotion with no problem, Fidia will release trial results so we will all now in a short time if this is good.
-I don't want to take the finasteride, it's like smoking, sure not all smokers will get cancer from it, but I saw people with lung cancer at hospitals, all of them were smokers. Once you are on finasteride you have to take it forever, and stuff like this scares me, certainly not worth it if in some months Fidia releases something that delivers https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4064044/

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't want to start again a discussion (wish there was a function with replying without bumping the thread) but
-RU is even more expensive, more tedious to make since apparently you have to mix the lotion itself, not that proven since I certainly don't find members posting lots of studies about it that confirm something way better than Finasteride. Italy is close to my country, the lotion is already made, and I can pay 90euros for 2 months of lotion with no problem, Fidia will release trial results so we will all now in a short time if this is good.
-I don't want to take the finasteride, it's like smoking, sure not all smokers will get cancer from it, but I saw people with lung cancer at hospitals, all of them were smokers. Once you are on finasteride you have to take it forever, and stuff like this scares me, certainly not worth it if in some months Fidia releases something that delivers https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4064044/

Are you really complaining about the two minutes it takes to mix a lotion that lasts for months?

RU is proven from 1990s-era clinical studies. The efficacy is real.

I agree with you on finasteride -- if you take it you have to understand that it's a lifetime commitment. There are devastating risks to quitting finasteride which makes it unique among hair loss drugs. If you end up in a hospital for two weeks, unconscious, where the doctors don't know to give you finasteride, you might wake up with permanent erectile dysfunction and brain fog from not taking the finasteride from those two weeks.

yellowbluegrey

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you really complaining about the two minutes it takes to mix a lotion that lasts for months?

I agree with you on finasteride -- if you take it you have to understand that it's a lifetime commitment. There are devastating risks to quitting finasteride which makes it unique among hair loss drugs. If you end up in a hospital for two weeks, unconscious, where the doctors don't know to give you finasteride, you might wake up with permanent erectile dysfunction and brain fog from not taking the finasteride from those two weeks.

Definitely everyone should avoid finasteride cos' you might slip into a coma for two weeks and then your dick wont work after, definitely. Plenty of guys have reported quitting finasteride after many years on it with no side effects.

paul1988

Established Member
Reaction score
Sorry if this has been discussed again, but I didn't find anything.
When I research studies about equol and hair loss all I find is articles about Folexen.
I'm quite new on this (started worrying about my hair only 8 months ago), so Idk why Folexen failed.
What makes this lotion different to Folexen?

paul1988

Established Member
Reaction score
Sorry if this has been discussed again, but I didn't find anything.
When I research studies about equol and hair loss all I find is articles about Folexen.
I'm quite new on this (started worrying about my hair only 8 months ago), so Idk why Folexen failed.
What makes this lotion different to Folexen?

Meant already

paul1988

Established Member
Reaction score

I'm in the same situation. I'm a diffuse thinner, had a full head of hair only a year ago but it's worsened drastically in the last months. I'm only on minoxidil (for 3 weeks) and waiting to see if this lotion works so I dont need to get on finasteride.
I don't even wish for it to regrow hair, just stop my hair loss until Histogen/Shisheido comes to play :(

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Definitely everyone should avoid finasteride cos' you might slip into a coma for two weeks and then your dick wont work after, definitely. Plenty of guys have reported quitting finasteride after many years on it with no side effects.
The point is that it's risky to quit finasteride for any reason.

Plenty of guys have reported quitting finasteride after many years on it with no side effects.
Las_Vegas_slot_machines.jpg

farkhairloss

Established Member
Reaction score

And the inconvenience of having to keep RU in the freezer. I looked into it a little and the fact you have to keep it in the freezer which is great every time you apply it eg after a shower goto kitchen get RU from freezer, apply RU, go back to kitchen put RU back in freezer. Then also if your guests goto your freezer and see all these bottle's of RU.

I tried minoxidil foam once. Try using that in a summer from my part of Australia, it turns to liquid in the bathroom cupboard. Much rather drop a pill everyday then have to stuff around with topicals. If there was a topical that was 99% proven to grew back original density and not go back to baseline after a lousy 2 years or the chance of shedding. I would definately have no problems with the inconvenience of using it.

Grasshüpfer

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh my god what have I done. :D I didn't mean to start this discussion. Sorry guys.

My point is that in fighting hair loss it is important to start early. Once too many cells go into senescence, you have a problem.
https://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/threads/understanding-androgenetic-alopecia.89277/

So I advise you not to wait too long. Start cb0301, ru or finasteride now.

I'm really looking forward to the lotion, but being on a 'conservative' regimen makes waiting way less stressful for me. :)

yellowbluegrey

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Okay okay, my bad I forgot for a minute what this thread is about haha. David I don't care if you've taken finasteride or not, I have no interest in getting into anything, best of luck to you buddy.

Let's all get back to emailing Fidia daily and stalking that girl on Facebook