Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

abcdefg

Reaction score
I wouldn't take finasteride even if I'd go completely bald. Hair loss annoys me but it's not worth destroying my health just to save my current hairs and thicken them a bit. Remember that finasteride is a drug for cancer and almost all drugs for cancer are even worse than the cancer itself. If you are helpless look at micro skalp pigmentation. It could be an alternative

Well the real issue is there are no alternatives to finasteride which is why so many people still use it, and will keep trying it. Its your only real option right now which is why anything even this would be good. Topical will always be better then trying to internal even if it maybe still has some sides
At this point in time if you refuse finasteride like I have so far you just accept your natural course with your hair. Nothing else honestly works. I do use minoxidil though and with how cheap it is everyone should be but it wont keep your hair just help regrow a little. Its not a replacement for finasteride

cuprous

Reaction score
Well the real issue is there are no alternatives to finasteride which is why so many people still use it, and will keep trying it. Its your only real option right now which is why anything even this would be good. Topical will always be better then trying to internal even if it maybe still has some sides
At this point in time if you refuse finasteride like I have so far you just accept your natural course with your hair. Nothing else honestly works. I do use minoxidil though and with how cheap it is everyone should be but it wont keep your hair just help regrow a little. Its not a replacement for finasteride

If I ever do finasteride I'm doing it dissolved in vodka and starting at 0.05mg and, at most, working up to 0.15 or thereabouts. Yeah, dose-response curve is essentially maxed at 0.2mg but I have to feel like the minimal quantity is somehow better than blasting the system with 1mg or 5mg.

Not to threadjack but I wish Hasson-Wong would say something as to a status update as to their topical finasteride solution. Don't know where to buy a topical finasteride in the US.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
If I ever do finasteride I'm doing it dissolved in vodka and starting at 0.05mg and, at most, working up to 0.15 or thereabouts. Yeah, dose-response curve is essentially maxed at 0.2mg but I have to feel like the minimal quantity is somehow better than blasting the system with 1mg or 5mg.

Not to threadjack but I wish Hasson-Wong would say something as to a status update as to their topical finasteride solution. Don't know where to buy a topical finasteride in the US.

Dose-response curve is maxed out in that range for the scalp and the blood.

However, we have no idea what the dose response curve is for the liver, the cerebro-spinal fluid, etc. Hence, a lower dose is reasonably cautious. It might be safer there. Or it might not matter.

cuprous

Reaction score
Dose-response curve is maxed out in that range for the scalp and the blood.

However, we have no idea what the dose response curve is for the liver, the cerebro-spinal fluid, etc. Hence, a lower dose is reasonably cautious. It might be safer there. Or it might not matter.

So, heck, start with 0.01mg for a month. What's to lose? I just feel like it's stupid of modern medicine to not advise a tapering-in of a drug that's hormonal like that. (birth control being an exception)

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
So will this lotion make you go through a shed like minoxidil?

How old is she about? I'm just curious because in photo i saw she looked over 40 from neck lines maybe even 50 hard to tell from angle..

Im asking bc in interview i think he said in AA over 40 it did not work well for but she looks over 40 to me.

I know most of us have Androgenetic Alopecia but just found that interesting in a positive way.

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
and don't forget that to maintain your hair with the brotzu lotion you need to use it only twice a week(according to Dr.brotzu). something that never can happen with minoxidile/finasteride.

so this is may prouve to me that this lotion have more potential than both minoxidile and finasteride.

wait & see...:)

schtif

Reaction score
I think the lotion acts fast so it's not like minoxidil where you look like sh*t for a few months. The shed would be a lot quicker.

This is all hypothetical remember.

Nope, it is not hypothetical but pure speculation. We don't even know whether this is working for Androgenetic Alopecia or not and you start discussing about shedding and how fast it might work? C'mon guys, i'm desperate too, but this...

Xenithrising

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nope, it is not hypothetical but pure speculation. We don't even know whether this is working for Androgenetic Alopecia or not and you start discussing about shedding and how fast it might work? C'mon guys, i'm desperate too, but this...
Of course it's speculation, but if it did cause shedding it wouldnt last long.

"On day 20: in group 1 all the patients have stopped losing hair and report the presence of a substantial fuzz"

From the first page.

Last edited:

WH7

My Regimen
Reaction score
and don't forget that to maintain your hair with the brotzu lotion you need to use it only twice a week(according to Dr.brotzu). something that never can happen with minoxidile/finasteride.

so this is may prouve to me that this lotion have more potential than both minoxidile and finasteride.

wait & see...:)

Twice a week?
http://www.sumobrain.com/patents/wipo/Liposomes-containing-di-homo-gamma/WO2015170247A1.html
Here is says, they applied 1ml every day:
http://www.sumobrain.com/patents/wipo/Liposomes-containing-di-homo-gamma/WO2015170247A1.html

• Group 1: 10 (6 male, 4 female) patients treated for 120 days with 1 ml/day of Lotion A to be applied on a well defined area of the scalp;
• Group 2: 10 (5 male, 5 female) patients treated for 120 days with 1 ml/day of Lotion B to be applied on a well defined area of the scalp;
[...]

WH7

My Regimen
Reaction score
Update:
I've sent the money today for 2 bottles a 100 ml because I'd like to test it for 90-100 days without breaks.
Now we have 70 people for the 2nd group buy.
He needs between 90 and 100 and if the group is complete this week, he'll order the elements next Monday.

Grasshüpfer

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Now that it starts to look legit, i might actually jump on it.

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Reactions: WH7

WH7

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dr.brotzu says we should apply the lotion daily for an average of 2 years until you reach the maximum hair regrowth you can get. Then after the 2 years you can apply twice to 3 times a week to maintain the hair you gained.

I hope you understand what I mean!

okay, thank you for the clarification

Reactions: tzt

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I start to believe that if this lotion would really be so great, Fidia would push it harder to the market. But we have still no updates from Fidia. That worries me a little bit.