Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Brotzu was such a universal letdown not even Brotzu comes to the Brotzu thread anymore. Brotzu disappointed Brotzu, too. Dammit Brotzu! Poor Brotzu,..

Nostro100

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
lol bro i thought you were pretty schooled up on all this sh*t

thats why i am following you :D
Innocent ignorance from me... I just assumed it did :confused:. the fact that I will never buy ru58841 for it's outrageous price, made me even not even look it up as an option. I just don't have that money to spend every month.
My point still is that, Dutasteride alone produces great results... I think we just don't see more is because the side effects that it brings, push away people from even trying it. Then we have the fact that it's a priscription drug, so even if you want to try it, it's hard to get.

So, I was expecting someone mixing Ru with dutasteride to see great results (even if not full regrowth)

Zoro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
well, if that doesn't do it, then nothing will. I wonder why tho? If you have no DHT, and pgd2, then, what the hell is preventing your hair from growing back?

Wish I knew. I'm a non responder to minoxidil, and topical estrogen (alpicort f) didn't do sh*t either. I guess my follicles are just fried

Nostro100

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wish I knew. I'm a non responder to minoxidil, and topical estrogen (alpicort f) didn't do sh*t either. I guess my follicles are just fried
Ever tried cetirizine?

Zoro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ever tried cetirizine?

I've been taking cetirizine for almost 10 years sicne I was 14, never used it topically though. In fact, I think it might be doing more harm than good so i've been tapering to a lower dose to see if there's any difference.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been taking cetirizine for almost 10 years sicne I was 14, never used it topically though. In fact, I think it might be doing more harm than good so i've been tapering to a lower dose to see if there's any difference.

You seen the Cetirizine (topical) study ?

Sam1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nothing new...waiting on Fidia to let us know either way whether they are releasing the lotion.
No news is good news... it may still be released this year. Fingers crossed. Until they officially make an announcement I’m holding out on hope that it’s going to market by the end of 2018.

Pelopeleon

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The best part about this thread is the fact that it's dead.

Im hoping the only thing that will revive it, is a real update from the horse's mouth.

This thread is madness even after being dead.

I cant believe it: I had a dream last saturday night with the forum, brotzu-fidia new updates in formula and legit pics of regrowth, pages of
incomprehensible texts, tragicomedy memes and Georgie stuff.

I woke up angry knowing there wasnt such announcements and we are still in the same situation.