Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Javell

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone calling it a scam is just venting frustration...its certainly not a scam...YET....until I see Fidias pictures, results on young people then Im reserving judgement with a dash of hope that it actually is effective on younger less agressive hair loss victims...one thing is clear though Fidia are keeping whatever they have very close to their chests...for what reason remains to be seen.
I don't know about agressiveness. If we take the example of areata children, their loss was very agressive.

Now if you talk about young people, you should take into account that their loss can get aggressive really fast. To me sounds like cope, it's like you think that it will only help those in the same spot as you, yet for others it will be useless.

The thing is, there is no proof it even works on Androgenetic Alopecia. Homemade lotion photos do not count.

@PuffyPink that man was old. Transplant surgeons consider hair loss stabilized in older age, it gets really slow or even stops by itself.

Francky85

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Cope? No im basing my reasoning on comments made by Brotzu, that it works better in people that are younger and what we have been shown picture wise, was some 50+ year old man which caused dissapointment.....ideally it would be helpful for everyone and we can all get off this forum.

The agressive comment is a fair one and hopefully it can help everyone on all spectrums of the hairloss community, but my point was around my own personal hope that it will help my own hair situation, it doesnt mean I dont want it to be effective for the rest of you.

No they dont count, hence why I wont judge this product at all until I have seen the trails and pictures from Fidia and when its released tested it for myself.

PuffyPink

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@PuffyPink that man was old. Transplant surgeons consider hair loss stabilized in older age, it gets really slow or even stops by itself.

That was exactly the point I wanted to make. The presentation told us nothing. Neither that it is working nor that it is not.

Iam actually giving a sh*t on the words of brotzu. But I still have a little bit hope just because Iam following this thread since the beginning and for me I just don’t see this as a scam.

Last edited:

VivinellAria

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, I understand your frustration, but even if you don't believe the statement that it works better on younger people, we still have pics of a balding man on his 40/50s that got a little regrowth, and a woman who got some regrowth as well. The theory is that it gives no sides thanks to liposomes. A maintenance lotion with no sides is still good imho. I'm genetically predisposed to become a NW7 (started balding at 16/17 and every male in my family eventually got NW7), I stopped it completely with minoxidil and finasteride but had to drop finasteride, if I can maintain with this, minoxidil and dermastamp/nizoral/supplements I just need a small transplant and boom. Problem solved. I'm sure this lotion works, I'm only unsure about the price tbh...

BinguBoyX

My Regimen
Reaction score
Cope? No im basing my reasoning on comments made by Brotzu, that it works better in people that are younger and what we have been shown picture wise, was some 50+ year old man which caused dissapointment.....ideally it would be helpful for everyone and we can all get off this forum.

The agressive comment is a fair one and hopefully it can help everyone on all spectrums of the hairloss community, but my point was around my own personal hope that it will help my own hair situation, it doesnt mean I dont want it to be effective for the rest of you.

No they dont count, hence why I wont judge this product at all until I have seen the trails and pictures from Fidia and when its released tested it for myself.
Agreed, they haven't even scammed sh*t yet lmao.

Nostro100

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
if this is a scam, then this guys are the worst people EVER to pull out hair lotion scams...starting with the stupid image results they presented. (wouldt it be better to show off some fake yet great believable results like most scam lotions do?) Unless you admit they are using reverse physiology or some sh*t, or maybe they are "honest scammers " in the sense that they will sell you snake oil but wont lie about the shitty results?

I swear to god that these hairloss results remind me of alex jones weight loss results.

l5limm1eavzy.jpg

Nostro100

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
someone has to start posting loli videos here and accept being banned but hopefully the thread is closed as well.

Zoro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Man fk this sh*t I'm either gonna go have a threesome with Hasson and Wong and cut back to finasteride to maintain, or shave my head and tattoo DHT molecule on my scalp and blast roids

Nostro100

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Man fk this sh*t I'm either gonna go have a threesome with Hasson and Wong and cut back to finasteride to maintain, or shave my head and tattoo DHT molecule on my scalp and blast roids

You are on RU58841 and Dutasteride and that isn't helping you?!

Zoro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You are on RU58841 and Dutasteride and that isn't helping you?!

Doesn't do sh*t for regrowth, just maintaining bumfluff nw6 diffuse

Nostro100

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Doesn't do sh*t for regrowth, just maintaining bumfluff nw6 diffuse
well, if that doesn't do it, then nothing will. I wonder why tho? If you have no DHT, and pgd2, then, what the hell is preventing your hair from growing back?

Last edited: