Reaction score
Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

40842_Nicolas_Cage_laughing_like_a_mad_man.gif

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
well

it was a long long time ago, before the days of hair loss and incelism

i was on holiday in greece with my family. a young, handsome, fullheaded englishman just enjoying some precious family time. i wasnt on the look out for love or romance. but you never are when these things happen

one night we were eating at a beautiful local restaurant, when a stunning young greek waiter came over to give us the bill. a tall, dark, norwood 1 sex god. i couldnt take my eyes off him. and he me.

as he put the cheque on the table, he brushed his hand against mine. my erection was so hard the table didnt need any legs to stand on.

as we left the restaurant he slipped a note in my jacket pocket. instructions for where to meet later that night.

2 hours had passed, i slipped out of my hotel and went to meet him. i was nervous. 'did i look ok?' 'am i good looking enough for him?' 'is my dick big enough for him?'

a thousand questions raced through my mind as i made my way to see him

and there he was. laid out naked under the stars on a gorgeous sandy beach, 200 yards from where we first met.

we made love for hours and promised we'd never let each other go. it was magical.

but tomorrow i had to go home. the holiday was over. i was in tears but we were young and fearless. we would see each other again. we had no phones or email accounts back then. but this didnt deter us. we WOULD see each other again

we planned to meet exactly one year later at the same restaurant he worked at. the same date, time, everything. it was a plan.

one year had passed, i was still madly in love. i made my way back to greece. back to the restaurant. and there he was. just as stunning, just as beautiful as i remembered

but then he turned around. and there it was. A BALD SPOT.

i was heartbroken. my lover was bald. i couldnt believe my eyes. i rushed out quickly before he saw me. flew back home and forgot about him.

some years later and i ended the up with the same fate. i went bald as well. i guess i deserved it after walking out on him like that

some more years passed, and i found this place. and we met again....

i hope xander can forgive me for walking out on him that night. i was young and stupid

we are both bald now my love. bald. but still beautiful

it was fate that brought us back together here. i will forever be grateful for hairlosstalk.com for that

i will never leave you again xander

my love forever and always

sunchyme

xx

This deserves its own sticky.

'My erection was so hard the table didnt need any legs to stand on' looool

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
GOD DAMMIT THIS WAS IT FOR THIS YEAR DAMMIT! Fuckin Fidia. One minute my erections are sweating beaded seeds of fertility, the next, I don't even have a penis anymore.

Toby0823

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
dayum 2 and a half weeks have passed since the 14th and fidia really hasn't made a peep about the lotion.

It sucks that there’s no repercussions for these so called “scientists” for scamming.

Halfway through this whole process, fidia and that wackjob Brotzu knew it was a failure. Instead of announcing the halt or cancelation of announcement, they spit at your baldies faces by simply showing you that it’s a scam,...didn’t even try to hide yet. Weeks later baldies still wanting this lotion. This is why, these “scientists and researchers” can freely scam baldies. They know the stupidity and desperation of baldies from this forum alone

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It sucks that there’s no repercussions for these so called “scientists” for scamming.

Halfway through this whole process, fidia and that wackjob Brotzu knew it was a failure. Instead of announcing the halt or cancelation of announcement, they spit at your baldies faces by simply showing you that it’s a scam,...didn’t even try to hide yet. Weeks later baldies still wanting this lotion. This is why, these “scientists and researchers” can freely scam baldies. They know the stupidity and desperation of baldies from this forum alone

Scams usually involve the unjustified transfer of some sort of value one way (paying someone) in anticipation of something valuable in return which never comes. They didn't really scam anyone. A bunch of sterile baldites did get their hopes pretty high, though (myself included).

Sam1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well it clearly works for AA and results for women with Androgenetic Alopecia look pretty decent so I have not wrote this off as a scam.
In due time Fidia will make an announcement.

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score
well

it was a long long time ago, before the days of hair loss and incelism

i was on holiday in greece with my family. a young, handsome, fullheaded englishman just enjoying some precious family time. i wasnt on the look out for love or romance. but you never are when these things happen

one night we were eating at a beautiful local restaurant, when a stunning young greek waiter came over to give us the bill. a tall, dark, norwood 1 sex god. i couldnt take my eyes off him. and he me.

as he put the cheque on the table, he brushed his hand against mine. my erection was so hard the table didnt need any legs to stand on.

as we left the restaurant he slipped a note in my jacket pocket. instructions for where to meet later that night.

2 hours had passed, i slipped out of my hotel and went to meet him. i was nervous. 'did i look ok?' 'am i good looking enough for him?' 'is my dick big enough for him?'

a thousand questions raced through my mind as i made my way to see him

and there he was. laid out naked under the stars on a gorgeous sandy beach, 200 yards from where we first met.

we made love for hours and promised we'd never let each other go. it was magical.

but tomorrow i had to go home. the holiday was over. i was in tears but we were young and fearless. we would see each other again. we had no phones or email accounts back then. but this didnt deter us. we WOULD see each other again

we planned to meet exactly one year later at the same restaurant he worked at. the same date, time, everything. it was a plan.

one year had passed, i was still madly in love. i made my way back to greece. back to the restaurant. and there he was. just as stunning, just as beautiful as i remembered

but then he turned around. and there it was. A BALD SPOT.

i was heartbroken. my lover was bald. i couldnt believe my eyes. i rushed out quickly before he saw me. flew back home and forgot about him.

some years later and i ended the up with the same fate. i went bald as well. i guess i deserved it after walking out on him like that

some more years passed, and i found this place. and we met again....

i hope xander can forgive me for walking out on him that night. i was young and stupid

we are both bald now my love. bald. but still beautiful

it was fate that brought us back together here. i will forever be grateful for hairlosstalk.com for that

i will never leave you again xander

my love forever and always

sunchyme

xx
That is the most epic post on any Internet forum ever.

Nostro100

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
29gnn5.jpg

Reactions: br1

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

If it were a true scam, wouldn't fidia have immediately announced a release date with the hopes of selling this 'snake oil' as soon as possible to take advantage of all the hype?

Mr.Sprinkles79

My Regimen
Reaction score
If it were a true scam, wouldn't fidia have immediately announced a release date with the hopes of selling this 'snake oil' as soon as possible to take advantage of all the hype?
yeah thats what im thinking. if it doesnt work as well as people think, they would need to sell alot and as soon as it hits market.. with lots of hype. But besides us.. the common person does know what this product is. but.. it seems they are being very careful with any info and details. Which seem to me that they are planning a big release/marketing campaign. being very careful to get everything in order first.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
yeah thats what im thinking. if it doesnt work as well as people think, they would need to sell alot and as soon as it hits market.. with lots of hype. But besides us.. the common person does know what this product is. but.. it seems they are being very careful with any info and details. Which seem to me that they are planning a big release/marketing campaign. being very careful to get everything in order first.
I agree with this.
My concerns are that DGLA has the negative side effects like minoxidil, at least in terms of heart sides or making pores larger.
I don’t want less DHT systemically either. Hopefully the liposomes do something

Last edited:

Sam1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@TK421 I totally agree that’s what happened with the Turkish cream it was released and within a few short months everyone that tried it quickly realized it was garbage.

Javell

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Anything that gives worser results than Minoxidil or worser maintenance than finasteride is a motherfucking scam. Scam. Prp may have some science behind it, yet we call it a scam since it gives sh*t results and is expensive.

PuffyPink

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Anything that gives worser results than Minoxidil or worser maintenance than finasteride is a motherfucking scam. Scam. Prp may have some science behind it, yet we call it a scam since it gives sh*t results and is expensive.

Show me pictures where someone got better results with minoxidil.

Maintenance is maintenance. The pictures didn’t show that the man lost hair, so until now it is whether prooven that the lotion can maintain(it is still just a claim) nor the opposite.

Which source did tell you that it is going to be expensive.

Francky85

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone calling it a scam is just venting frustration...its certainly not a scam...YET....until I see Fidias pictures, results on young people then Im reserving judgement with a dash of hope that it actually is effective on younger less agressive hair loss victims...one thing is clear though Fidia are keeping whatever they have very close to their chests...for what reason remains to be seen.