Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Javell

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Fidia's manager disappeared. They're just making fun of us. Too bad no one can sue them.
Not, it's bola who disappeared. He was afk this entire day. He could just admit that it failed.
Also f*****g Brotzu thread where they pressured bola for answers has disappeared.

Last edited:

Drogedagh

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The whole Brotzu thread on Bellicapelli has just disappeared

Attachments

• boladisc.png
    boladisc.png
    86 KB · Views: 401

Drogedagh

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe bola is pissed, if so, his ego is just lol. He does not want to make a foul of himself by saying that we got jackshit, no news.
And he knows that Italians (and not only them) would get angry on him, so he deleted the thread lol

SimonC

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can someone create a new Brotzu thread there and ask Bola what is going on? :D

Drogedagh

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Giobby-sama : We report that the discussion on the lotion of dr. Brotzu has been temporarily obscured due to violation of the regulation by some users

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can someone give me a quick run down? I slept for 8 hours, so I fell behind. Why is it a non-working day in Europe?

Trouse

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can someone give me a quick run down? I slept for 8 hours, so I fell behind. Why is it a non-working day in Europe?

Because it's Europe..(I'm kidding! Before everyone jumps down my throat and calls me an ugly American :D )

No but seriously, you haven't missed anything. This thread is still a social/psychological experiment in masochism.

Javell

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It seems that the thread was deleted because people kept talking about discord group through PM, WTF?

Either that is propaganda of admin or FIDIA told the admins to close the thread.

Edit: the mod who had contacts is deleting questions about Brotzu in live chat. It seems that he is covering up his failure. f*****g hilarious, looks likw he glorified a FB PM chat.

Last edited:

Bigoldben

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dream scenario is that it’s because fidia are about to announce they’ve cracked it. Seems more likely it’s some form of technical glitch though.

Drogedagh

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
technical glitch though
it's not. People are keep asking about Fidia manager and Ebola has no answer, and instead of saying "We are awaiting news guys, stay calm" or "We are in contact with Fidia product manager/we lost that contact, sorry" they are acting exactly like.. FIDIA. ahah

max310

Established Member
Reaction score
Who is the idiot motherfucker who revived this garbage thread again?.

Brotzu is gay and his lotion is gayer.

Delete this garbage thread asap.

It's a disgrace to humanity.

Stop wasting our lives over the 2,5 hairs we will get in 6 months with the dumb lotion.

WE FUCKEN NEED A CURE. OR NOTHING.

ARE YOU DEAF PEOPLE.

f*** YOU

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is Bola on Bellicapelli? The dude with the "3 questions" for someone at Fidia? Deleting the thread?