Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Nostro100

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
"An approximate answer to the right question is worth a great deal more than a precise answer to the wrong question " - John Turkey

If brotzu lotion in fact did Exterminate all that evil PGD2 and DHT attacking the hair follicule roots by local precise effect then, Male pattern hairloss (androgenic) is something we still don't know what it is (like we didnt know about PGD2 before 2012 and yet we were already using things to lower it without knowing). Unlike many problems that humanity faced that were resolved without knowing exactly what they were, Hairloss is unfortunally a thing that we will have to know 100% at the molecular level to understand what scientific brewery can we do to effectivelly counteract it without side effects.

Next time you see someone claiming to have the hairloss "cure", look at his hair and see if you detect any irony. Time is hair and information on the internet is saturated as f*** and thats why it's ok to ask straight away for the results instead of speculating if it will work.

One recent bullshit example that I can give you is the way-316606 miracle cure by Dr. Nathan Hawksha.

Dr.-Nathan-Hawkshaw.jpg

Dr_Nathan_Hawkshaw.jpg

This is an extremely effective formula to save hairloss study time. On the other hand, if you are one of those people that uses faith as their regiment agaisnt hairloss, you can see this as a new religion and we can start a religion war, Brotzu vs Hawksha ...

PS: I would looooove to speak to this guy like... "Dude... whats up with the ironic situation between your work and your hair?"

Last edited:
Reactions: br1

Btg

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
"An approximate answer to the right question is worth a great deal more than a precise answer to the wrong question " - John Turkey

If brotzu lotion in fact did Exterminate all that evil PGD2 and DHT attacking the hair follicule roots by local precise effect then, Male pattern hairloss (androgenic) is something we still don't know what it is (like we didnt know about PGD2 before 2012 and yet we were already using things to lower it without knowing). Unlike many problems that humanity faced that were resolved without knowing exactly what they were, Hairloss is unfortunally a thing that we will have to know 100% at the molecular level to understand what scientific brewery can we do to effectivelly counteract it without side effects.

Next time you see someone claiming to have the hairloss "cure", look at his hair and see if you detect any irony. The time is hair and information on the internet is saturated as f*** and thats why it's ok to ask straight away for the results instead of speculating if it will work.

One recent bullshit example that I can give you is the way-316606 miracle cure by Dr. Nathan Hawksha.

View attachment 89931
View attachment 89932

This is an extremely effective formula to save hairloss study time. On the other hand, if you are one of those people that uses faith as their regiment agaisnt hairloss, you can see this as a new religion and we can start a religion war, Brotzu vs Hawksha ...

PS: I would looooove to speak to this guy like... "Dude... whats up with the ironic situation between your work and your personal look?"
or maybe he is a successful doctor finishing his phd in a top university, has okayish hair , possibly already found his partner , and doesnt want to use some sh*t on his head that hasnt passed toxicological trials and can f*** him up
Thats not even an argument , if you want to know if something works either you wait for the trials , or you order it online and take before + after pics for several months.
The rest is just speculation

Nostro100

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
or maybe he is a successful doctor finishing his phd in a top university, has okayish hair , possibly already found his partner , and doesnt want to use some sh*t on his hair that hasnt passed toxicological trials and can f*** him up
Thats not even an argument , if you want to know if something works either you wait for the trials , or you order it online and take before + after pics for several months.
The rest is just speculation
Who cares if he already found his partner? Yes he is a doctor finishing is PDH, and?

..."and doesnt want to use some sh*t on his hair that hasnt passed toxicological trials and can f*** him up"
he would know better than anyone if it's safe or not to try and therefore if he doesnt want to try it because he knows it's toxic THEN why the f*** start the study in the first place? The most probable thing is that it's actually something that's already been tested a lot ( Osteoporosis Drugs) and didn't have the effect he wanted.(but it did in vitro and thats the basis of his study...he couldnt put his personal experience in the study, for one, just look at his head) (this is assuming he did try it on himself because he cares about his hairloss, if he doesnt care about it and is happy being bald, that's another story)

Well, I stand by what I say and for me, this doctors hair is a great give away. Let's see the results and I will admit I was completely wrong or my speculation will be proven right.

Last edited:
Reactions: br1

THALL

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Who cares if he already found his partner? Yes he is a doctor finishing is PDH, and?

..."and doesnt want to use some sh*t on his hair that hasnt passed toxicological trials and can f*** him up"
he would know better than anyone if it's safe or not to try and therefore if he doesnt want to try it because he knows it's toxic THEN why the f*** start the study in the first place? The most probable thing is that it's actually something that's already been tested a lot ( Osteoporosis Drugs) and didn't have the effect he wanted.(but it did in vitro and thats the basis of his study...he couldnt put his personal experience in the study, for one, just look at his head) (this is assuming he did try it on himself because he cares about his hairloss, if he doesnt care about it and is happy being bald, that's another story)

Well, I stand by what I say and for me, this doctors hair is a great give away. Let's see the results and I will admit I was completely wrong or my speculation will be proven right.
How old are you?
Not everyone would test possibly carcinogenic substances on himself just to save his nw2 nw3 hair. Not everyone is that much desperate, let alone desperate about his hair

Min0

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nostro100 is retarded
Or blinded by his baldness desperation
For thinking that bio scientists should know if some drug is safe or not over many years just after creating it.

The IQ average on this forum is dangerously low. It's frustrating sometimes.

Last edited:

Dat5Years

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Genuinely one of the most retarded things I've read. "It doesn't work because one scientist hasn't risked it all on his own hair,"

Absolutely insane.

NW2.5372846

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah I agree, Nostro100 went full retard. Brotzu even confirmed that it's by no means a cure and in fact only works on persons below 30 (i.e. men with male pattern baldness who are in the beginning stages).

Javell

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Brotzu even confirmed that it's by no means a cure and in fact only works on persons below 30 (i.e. men with male pattern baldness who are in the beginning stages).
What about 54 year old beps regrowing a Norwood? Smells like a lie.

acbrantlin

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah the lotion works really well if you're under 30 and barely show any signs of hair loss. If you guys saw the after pictures of the people under 30 in the trial you would sh*t your pants because they have a perfect head of hair. Unfortunately, they couldn't show them because the before pictures were identical.

The baldspot on the guy in the other thread doing PGE2 and needling had barely any regrowth and he still had a shitton more than the baldspot on the guy in the sitri pictures.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah the lotion works really well if you're under 30 and barely show any signs of hair loss. If you guys saw the after pictures of the people under 30 in the trial you would sh*t your pants because they have a perfect head of hair. Unfortunately, they couldn't show them because the before pictures were identical.

The baldspot on the guy in the other thread doing PGE2 and needling had barely any regrowth and he still had a shitton more than the baldspot on the guy in the sitri pictures.
I don't think that's true

Javell

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just laughed hysterically because I was there since the very beginning of this thread.
Then when I was shitting sitting on my shitter I thought of Brotzu lotion. Jk.

But seriously 2 years and 4 months and this sh*t does not end in one way or another. This is beyond ridiculous.

Happy 2016.

BinguBoyX

My Regimen
Reaction score
has lotion release date been officially announced yet? i need to beat my meat with some peace in mind while watching sophie brussaux do her thing

Nostro100

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
oh yeah, just like predicted, you sh*t on a religion, you get the hate!
First of all, brotzu is an old man, and that scientist is a young guy (well in the age to be responsive to a possible hairloss treatment)
Then, you guys sh*t on the fact that, like all hairloss drugs today, their main goal wasn't to treat hairloss, it just so happened to be a good side effect. A drug originally developed to fight brittle bone disease now causes cancer; ie; thats the conclusion you formulate when you only read one word of an article and now I'm blamed for proposing that this scientist is dumb for not taking a drug that may cause cancer, which is ridiculous.
"Researchers started out by examining Cyclosporine A, a drug used to treat cancer and autoimmune disease which is known to cause some patients to experience excessive hair growth ... After some detective work, Dr Hawkshaw found that a compound originally developed to treat osteoporosis, called WAY-316606, targets the same mechanism without the side effects from Cyclosporine A"

There is this one story of a medic that gave an "off label medicine" to his brother, after he chopped his finger off.
I wonder how did that crazy mother f****r risked his brothers life with a non tested drug just to grow his finger. Some of you may say he has LOW IQ, like you did to me but well.
Back to the "way" drug, if that drug does in fact bring the possibility of developing cancer, then my point is still proven (no trials would even be contemplated to begin with... those kind of side effects don't even pass into trials)

"Nostro100 is retarded
Or blinded by his baldness desperation
For thinking that bio scientists should know if some drug is safe or not over many years just after creating it."

You guys are the ones still seeing great results in brotzu and I'm the one blind? This thread is run purely on faith, still waiting for the release of this so called lotion that was supposed to be released in 2016 and I'm desperate? When I was told the specifics of how the drug would work, then I was hyped but then the 10 grade presentation came with a 70 year old man as the subject for the results...

The fact that this isn't a new drug (ie; it is a pre existing drug for the treatment of osteoporosis, and therefore already had clinical trials done, even tho not directed to hair loss) it could already give the idea of a doctor who wouldn't mind testing on his own hair an already tested drug. I don't know and neither do you the effect of such a drug in a person with healthy bones.
If he did try it and didn't have success or didn't try it at all for whatever reason (he doesnt believe its safe?) leaves much to be desired. Were we talking about a new drug, never tested before, would be obviously silly to test the drug on oneself.