Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You guys are f*****g retarded. Creator of this forum site earns money by having ppl reading this thread because of the adds on frontpage they have to pass by before getting to this thread

He sells legitimate products (I cannot speak for all of them though).

I purchased his Propecia tablets, and Follica hair conditioner/shampoo. Those last two items
only thicken the hair strand, not regrow hair.

Of course, Propecia does regrow hair, and has a lot of science behind it.

DanielDüsentrieb

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone has news?
Has anyone tried to email Fidia recently?

@beps63

10/01/2017
PROF. BROTZU’S HAIR LOSS REMEDY
An update from Fidia Farmaceutici
Further to previous communications, regarding the development of a hair loss remedy initiated a few months ago, we announce that the study is still in progress, thereby an accurate time frame in which such remedy would be available cannot be defined yet.

Being a pharmaceutical manufacturing company imposes the need for a set of quality, safety and efficacy standards in all R&D and production activities.

Everything we do at Fidia Farmaceutici is focused on improving the quality of life of patients and with the same accuracy and dedication, we are addressing this unmet medical need, a condition that can occur at any age and affects men and women equally, in Italy and worldwide, as corroborated by hundreds of emails and phone calls received during 2016.

Alopecia (hair loss) is not a life-threatening disease, nevertheless it can cause serious distress in people. Fidia has made a strong commitment to research and development, to offer all patients who are affected by the problem, a real treatment option – effective, safe and stable – at the end of the entire study.

For this reason, neither exact launch plans nor time-to-market priorities have been defined for the product yet, although we envisage the development of the potential product candidate being completed by 2018.

There is no need to contact Fidia....
Back in 10.01.2017 they said it will be completed by 2018 and they haven't changed theyr official statement since then.
So instead of listening to trolls or the inventor who seems not to be deeply involved in the further development of the product just wait till 2018 is over to claim for new infos.

By the way i m quit surprised about the hate towards fidia in this thread. The only statemend from them i know is that it will be released by 2018... Was there ever an official statement that they will release it earlier or was that all the time made up by users or inofficial statements form Brotzu himself. If that is the case the only thing to argue about is the quality of the before and after pics shown at sitri (which weren t supposed for the public).

Guts

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Average HairLossTalk.com user
F9B4AD42-3733-4948-B870-2C22DDF13BA8.jpeg

Dinnosaur

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
"Joseph Brotzu. This distinguished scientist discovered cephalosporins saving life to generations of people. Mild and confidential, he worked in time of war with poor means but brilliant insights. Everyone remembers Fleming, very few of him. But Fleming took 13 years to cleanse penicillin, he did it in three. Using the washing machine and placenta for research. Candles for light. No equipped and modern labs. And he didn't want money because drugs are for all sick people. Disappeared in 1976, no one remembers it. "

People who genuinely think that Bortzu is scam don't know the Brotzu family are well respected in Italy and this situation is hurting them more than ever. So understand the Brotzus have done their Job let them be.

Bigoldben

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think it’s quite evident that Brotzu has at least some efficacy. The questions arise from the Sitri pictures which show only modest efficacy. The disappointment is that Brotzu didn’t walk on the stage with Dr. Evil rub a bit of lotion on and walk off with Bill Clinton.
Additionally Fidia only ever said that it would be released in 2018 which is what all the sources have also said. I’m not saying it definitely will be but there seems no concrete reasons to suggest it wouldn’t.
Lastly Fidia is a business, it exists to make money and this could make them the most money of them all. Millions and millions of men continually lining up to buy their lotion. They’re gonna want to get it right. We on the other hand are individuals, wholly concerned about ourselves and desperation plays a huge part. But for them if they get it out too late for 1000 people then they can wait a couple of days and they’ll have 1000 new customers anyway. I don’t think it’s a scam, if it is why delay it? If it’s never going to work why wait months more for it not to?

THALL

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
"Joseph Brotzu. This distinguished scientist discovered cephalosporins saving life to generations of people. Mild and confidential, he worked in time of war with poor means but brilliant insights. Everyone remembers Fleming, very few of him. But Fleming took 13 years to cleanse penicillin, he did it in three. Using the washing machine and placenta for research. Candles for light. No equipped and modern labs. And he didn't want money because drugs are for all sick people. Disappeared in 1976, no one remembers it. "

People who genuinely think that Bortzu is scam don't know the Brotzu family are well respected in Italy and this situation is hurting them more than ever. So understand the Brotzus have done their Job let them be.
Nobody knows who brotzu is, in italy

INT

Reaction score
There are some logical errors that I see a lot in this thread.

'If it would be a scam, then why X?'

There is determined behavioral pattern for scam artists. Just because fidia takes so long, researches the lotion a lot (presumably) and does all those other things does NOT mean it cannot be a scam anymore. We have no idea what is going on behind the scenes (trying to figure it out is wasted time and energy), there can be 1000 of reasons why it is taking so long.

'It works or it is a scam'

No. Maybe fidia and Brotzu really did start with the best intentents but after continued trials they simply failed at getting the desired results. This does not mean it is a scam.

INT

Reaction score

The situation is not hurting them. A few baldies on a hair loss forum do not have that much power fortunately.

Bigoldben

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There are some logical errors that I see a lot in this thread.

'If it would be a scam, then why X?'

There is determined behavioral pattern for scam artists. Just because fidia takes so long, researches the lotion a lot (presumably) and does all those other things does NOT mean it cannot be a scam anymore. We have no idea what is going on behind the scenes (trying to figure it out is wasted time and energy), there can be 1000 of reasons why it is taking so long.

'It works or it is a scam'

No. Maybe fidia and Brotzu really did start with the best intentents but after continued trials they simply failed at getting the desired results. This does not mean it is a scam.

In terms of potential scam I obviously can’t determine 100% that it’s not however if they’d decided it does not work why was he doing a presentation in April?

aexit

My Regimen
Reaction score
He sells legitimate products (I cannot speak for all of them though).

I purchased his Propecia tablets, and Follica hair conditioner/shampoo. Those last two items
only thicken the hair strand, not regrow hair.

Of course, Propecia does regrow hair, and has a lot of science behind it.
folica conditioner shampoo? where do u see this