Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't worry, bro, I got your back:

May 31, 2018:

Shia LaBeouf Goes Partially Bald to Play His Dad in Autobiographical Movie To Hit the Market in 2016

Nah mate, it's actually:

Shia LaBeouf Goes Completely Bald Waiting For His Dad To Pay For Italian Hair Loss Lotion That Didn't Hit The Market in 2016

Nostro100

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
1. you think that everybody is as desperate as you, you're wrong.
2. you think that the new drug is already approved,you're wrong.
You base your hairloss chances on faith and I'm the one desperate ....sure.
Never I said the "new drug" was already tested... I don't think you catched the part where this "new drug" is trying to emulate the side effect of cyclosporine, which is already tested. Nice try putting words in my mouth

Last edited:

Min0

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You base your hairloss chances on faith and I'm the one desperate ....sure.
Never I said the "new drug" was already tested... I don't think you catched the part where this "new drug" is trying to emulate the side effect of cyclosporine, which is already tested. Nice try putting words in my mouth

you think that two drugs that act on the same target means that their side effects would be identical, you're wrong.

Javell

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why my peepee hard?
watch

Guts

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Tag beps all you like, the dude is dead silent and isn’t going to say anything. Best bet is to abandon this thread, and find other stuff to treat your hairloss. Brotzu may/may not ever release, and it’s efficacy will probably vary person to person even if it were to come out. Best not to put your hopes into this anymore, honestly.

paxis

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Tag beps all you like, the dude is dead silent and isn’t going to say anything. Best bet is to abandon this thread, and find other stuff to treat your hairloss. Brotzu may/may not ever release, and it’s efficacy will probably vary person to person even if it were to come out. Best not to put your hopes into this anymore, honestly.
Did you not read the rules? Rational thinking is not allowed. Either be overly optimistic or an angry pessimist.

Nostro100

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

You know you are talking to religious people right? One does not simply abandon their brotzu religion.

Nostro100

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
you think that two drugs that act on the same target means that their side effects would be identical, you're wrong.
and you are right? because you were studying and helped develop the drug.
[insert nonsense] [you are wrong]

Guts

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You know you are talking to religious people right? One does not simply abandon their brotzu religion.
I don’t blame people for seeking hope. Trust me, I’m just as desperate to stop my hairloss as the rest of you folks. But unfortunately this thread has been going for two years with he said / she said nonsense and no actual results or data outside of “this guy made it at home!!1!1 xD” if brotzu releases I’ll probably try it, but sitting here begging random users who may/may not even be who they claim they are or even have any real information is just sad. It’s cool to post memes or discuss the possibilities, but the desperation here is really saddening. Either find someone to make it for you, or wait until Fidia gets off their *** and releases it. Pretty much all you can do.

hailbrotzu

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dear Lord Brotzu,

Please place your healing hands on the barren scalps of these desperate young men. Send down your lotions so that we may bare the fruits of our follicles. Through your power we can stop risking our bountiful dangling c**** for the lifeless strands dangling from our heads. And one day our children may not have to experience this war that we have fought in our minds and in our penises. In your name we hail

Amen