Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Guts

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It’s all good bros. Even if a woman won’t love you, a fellow bald man will.
8FF3C782-1222-439D-AAF2-05C2B2AB35E8.jpeg

Reactions: se8

Guts

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Great. So I have to wait 3.5 months just to hear someone say, "my sources say fidia will be making a big announcement in the next 1-12 months!'.
Considering all the people promising information are hopping onto the group buy from some random lab somewhere I think it’s safe to say all hope has been abandoned in regards to Fidia. At this point your options are either waiting indefinitely, taking a chance on a group buy, or finding something else for your hairloss. Just being honest fellas.

DanielDüsentrieb

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Great. So I have to wait 3.5 months just to hear someone say, "my sources say fidia will be making a big announcement in the next 1-12 months!'.

That reminds me on the anouncments from the repair man...
"Can you be at home between January and May?"
Then end of may you have a letter " we didn t met you at home" even so you were home all day.

MomoGee

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You got it all wrong. Every month my sources say that it'll be released in 2016. I cry every time

Guts

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m still not entirely sure why Brotzu chose Fidia of all places to release it for him. Could’ve easily started a kickstarter on his own or found a much more reputable company. It’s their loss really, because by the time this sh*t comes out Shiseido or some other company will probably release something that works far better.

Headdy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My imaginary Fidia source told me next week there will be an update about an exact October release

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
soundsgood.jpg

Reactions: br1