Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Yakitori

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Instead of reading 1187 pages, anyone who can brief me on this whole thing? I have no clue and am pretty new to this.

Guts

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Instead of reading 1187 pages, anyone who can brief me on this whole thing? I have no clue and am pretty new to this.
There was a lotion that had a potential release date of 2016. The company kept testing for stability issues, went silent for a while, and posted an update last year that 2018 could be the potential year of release. Throughout the thread you’ve had various folks posting that they possess “inside info” about its potential release and information (one of which claiming to actually be the son of Brotzu himself) and of course a bunch of naysayers arguing against these claims. So far, it’s over hundreds of pages of skepticism, trolling, and shitposting. The company is dead silent and hasn’t posted an update in over a year, and people are working on a group buy from a random lab somewhere that could potentially produce a clone of the real stuff. There, saved you hours of reading and headaches.

delusion

My Regimen
Reaction score
when these national leaders have solved hairloss,I will believe it is end in this dicussion. if Broztu can successes ,It has released in last months

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score

It's basically your girlfriend cheating on you 298475 times and you keep taking her back because she promises to change but the narrative still remains the same

Oh except we're all bald so minus the girlfriend part...

Yakitori

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There was a lotion that had a potential release date of 2016. The company kept testing for stability issues, went silent for a while, and posted an update last year that 2018 could be the potential year of release. Throughout the thread you’ve had various folks posting that they possess “inside info” about its potential release and information (one of which claiming to actually be the son of Brotzu himself) and of course a bunch of naysayers arguing against these claims. So far, it’s over hundreds of pages of skepticism, trolling, and shitposting. The company is dead silent and hasn’t posted an update in over a year, and people are working on a group buy from a random lab somewhere that could potentially produce a clone of the real stuff. There, saved you hours of reading and headaches.

Cheers. But let's say the lotion gets released within the next 2 years and works somewhat... is it available for me? or is it a clinic only treatment bullshit?

Yakitori

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's basically your girlfriend cheating on you 298475 times and you keep taking her back because she promises to change but the narrative still remains the same

Oh except we're all bald so minus the girlfriend part...

I'm not bald, just balding... will be soon enough though LOL, because this minoxidil sh*t doesn't bite on me.

I just have to get kids before I go bald then, preferably a son, because that would be highly retarded if she ran away with our son that will suffer the same fate as me.

Bigoldben

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Cheers. But let's say the lotion gets released within the next 2 years and works somewhat... is it available for me? or is it a clinic only treatment bullshit?
That very much so depends who you ask but in theory it's being released as a cosmetic and therefore will be available over the counter. The chances are that it will initially be released in Italy and then Europe and then elsewhere. You better hope that it's released and a massive company buys the rights from Fidia asap.

delusion

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not bald, just balding... will be soon enough though LOL, because this minoxidil sh*t doesn't bite on me.

I just have to get kids before I go bald then, preferably a son, because that would be highly retarded if she ran away with our son that will suffer the same fate as me.
The bald let me lose a hope that I have a son.Because I hate he will be in a hole like me.

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You guys know if there's any news about the group buy and the ''lab'' supposed to be making it for them !?

Guts

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The company opted for it to be marketed and released as a cosmetic lotion, so it wouldn’t have to undergo as much rigorous testing as something that would go through the FDA. Baldness while still a medical disorder is still classified as cosmetic, so making a product that would get locked behind a prescription barrier isn’t exactly the best idea.

The biggest issue is there are a few companies with products that can change cell pathways, and even create new hair follicles. The brotzu lotion, while promising and simple, seems to be more about reviving dead follicles than anything else, and I would imagine that after a point certain follicles simply can’t be saved. That being said, if they were to wait 2 years they’d be heavily at risk of competitors releasing their (potentially superior solution) and killing them in the market.

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Rabble rabble rabble

tenor.gif

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why are people excited for this again?
The presentation was absolute bs with horrible before and after pictures both in quality and result. The lotion despite initial claims of '5 years regrowth' is shown not to increase hair density in the end.

The hype is beyond me, did you even read through their slides?

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I think people are just desperately hoping that it works based on no evidence, just hoping at least something works.
unfortunately because of this false optimism a lot of these people aren't on finasteride, so what will happen is that they will reach Norwood 6 in a few years; no cure will be released, and they will just grudgingly accept being a bald man.

the exact same thing happened 10 years ago with people who were positive a cure was being released, anyone who disagreed was an idiot who didn't understand the science. it's too bad the treatments then turned out to be poo poo just like the brotzu lotion and all the other treatments that only worked on mice.

i haven't seen any decent evidence from any of the treatments in this forum, unfortunately i think they are all poo poo also. otherwise they would show Norwood 6 becoming Norwood 2.

paracelsus

My Regimen
Reaction score
Fidia's handling of Brotzu's patent highlights the need for some serious patent law reforms. Currently it allows companies(that have no intention to commercialize patents) to hold on to patents till the patent expires. The problem this scenario presents is twofold - it leads to patent hoarding and it prevents other more efficient and proactive companies from accessing the patent for a really long time.

I think companies that show no intention of commercializing a patent within a reasonable time frame should just lose the rights to the patent.