Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

nohairnolife

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's basically your girlfriend cheating on you 298475 times and you keep taking her back because she promises to change but the narrative still remains the same

Oh except we're all bald so minus the girlfriend part...
Look buddy in 2018 if your girlfriend wants a polyamorous pan-commitment relationship you need to not be so judgmental and bigoted and be more open-minded

/s

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
Cheers. But let's say the lotion gets released within the next 2 years and works somewhat... is it available for me? or is it a clinic only treatment bullshit?
If it gets released in 2 years you will probably ignore it as something better just may be right around the corner.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
If it gets released in 2 years you will probably ignore it as something better just may be right around the corner.
Yeah, they'll probably release then when a better product is out hhhahhaaaa

Nostro100

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
2ccb7u.jpg

Btg

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why are people excited for this again?
The presentation was absolute bs with horrible before and after pictures both in quality and result. The lotion despite initial claims of '5 years regrowth' is shown not to increase hair density in the end.

The hype is beyond me, did you even read through their slides?
Brotzu is not about the lotion , it is something people need to hope that will solve their problems in the near future , so that either they postpone treatment in fear of side effects , or they postpone accepting baldness if they cant treat it or cant afford to . The moment it hits the market , the hype will die

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Btg

Yeah that's kinda what I thought too..
But even then there are more promising treatments in the pipeline -some even with a closer release date-, one might project hope onto. Brotzu just seems like the quintessential meme, I thought people in here were acting in irony for a while, because of the weak previews, but it's serious.

Reactions: Btg

Btg

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Btg

Yeah that's kinda what I thought too..
But even then there are more promising treatments in the pipeline -some even with a closer release date-, one might project hope onto. Brotzu just seems like the quintessential meme, I thought people in here were acting in irony for a while, because of the weak previews, but it's serious.
I think because it was always close to be released , and people hoped they would be full heads in 6 months with girls hitting on them during the summer :D
but yeah there is far more promising stuff to look forward to!

Nostro100

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hmmm...

The chick he's looking at doesn't look much better than the one he's with, so I can only assume she has a much better ***.
Yea, brotzu really wants to "hit that market" hard.

Yakitori

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I would not be ignoring something that might actually give results if it's available.

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
yeah basically people are desparately hoping a cure comes out soon, so they don't take finasteride because they might get the psychological sides from it.
then all their hair falls out and they become norwood 6, they realise that no cure will come out and that all of the cures in the pipeline were poo poo. so nothing is left but to "accept" baldness. these people will then say they have moved on and baldness no longer affects them and that people should just embrace their baldness; yet every video they upload will be of them in a hat, or of them strategically hiding their upper forhead with awkward camera angles.

if i were a bald man
diddy diddy diddy dum
i would have no hair upon my head
if i were a baldie man

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys we just need to admit to ourselves that we are target to scammers and people that like to play with our emotions if it helps their popularity or own agenda.

Reactions: INT

Guts

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Number 15: Burger King Foot Lettuce. The last thing you'd want in your Burger King burger is someone's foot fungus. But as it turns out, that might be what you get. A 4channer uploaded a photo anonymously to the site showcasing his feet in a plastic bin of lettuce. With the statement: "This is the lettuce you eat at Burger King." Admittedly, he had shoes on.

But that's even worse.

The post went live at 11:38 PM on July 16, and a mere 20 minutes later, the Burger King in question was alerted to the rogue employee. At least, I hope he's rogue. How did it happen? Well, the BK employee hadn't removed the Exif data from the uploaded photo, which suggested the culprit was somewhere in Mayfield Heights, Ohio. This was at 11:47. Three minutes later at 11:50, the Burger King branch address was posted with wishes of happy unemployment. 5 minutes later, the news station was contacted by another 4channer. And three minutes later, at 11:58, a link was posted: BK’s "Tell us about us" online forum. The foot photo, otherwise known as exhibit A, was attached. Cleveland Scene Magazine contacted the BK in question the next day. When questioned, the breakfast shift manager said "Oh, I know who that is. He's getting fired." Mystery solved, by 4chan. Now we can all go back to eating our fast food in peace.

hailbrotzu

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
At this point I hope Choi sends his godly dick up Fidias *** and fucks them for all of there lazy bullshit. Our Lord Brotzu's time may be coming to an end. Fidia has had there chance. It looks like Choi may be our savior. I won't lose faith in our Lord Brotzu but Fidia is running out of time. It's just bad business.