Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Dinnosaur

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Have you guys realised that all the big guys of this thread have disappeared, I wonder whats going on in that discord chat

Guts

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Have you guys realised that all the big guys of this thread have disappeared, I wonder whats going on in that discord chat
“Alright guys October is getting close, what’s the next projected release date rumor we’re gonna spread???”

TommyJones

My Regimen
Reaction score
How many times must I repeat this, 2016 is our own illusion, 2018 is official from Fidia. Which one is more reliable if I may ask you ?

Yet, 2018 is may not be the release date. 2018 is when we will hear some updates from them. It could be further delays or commercialization. So, adjust your expectation.

this forum seems to be way more pedantic and professional, now that you asked

MomoGee

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
“Alright guys October is getting close, what’s the next projected release date rumor we’re gonna spread???”
I can do the Christmas rumours. You can do the one where you say it will release after the holiday then come back and say Italy had different dates for holidays and the lotion will release mid January.

Guts

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I can do the Christmas rumours. You can do the one where you say it will release after the holiday then come back and say Italy had different dates for holidays and the lotion will release mid January.
I was thinking about screenshotting some comments from random users in the Italian forums and pretending that they actually know what they’re talking about, but that works too!

nohairnolife

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What big guys? (4u)

nohairnolife

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guess he was talking about beps, The 7th Sense, Clockwise, etc. Maybe he is right, because that´s kind of weird. But to be honest it´s August and no one is at home, so last thing they would do would be writing here.
It was all bs anyway. If anyone wants any hope for Brotion they need to be in the secret bald club on the other site