Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Srsly.. what are they even going to do with that sh*t, they invested a tob f*** of money. Are they just gonna shove it up their asses ?

Probably safe to do so, since it only improves smell but not hairgrowth

giphy.gif

Mr White

Established Member
Reaction score
Honestly, if they were planning to release it by october, we would have already be seeing commercial campaigns as well as tons of information on their website.
Sigh...

Who said anything about release? An announcement would be great.

Until 2018 is over I am more willing to give Fidia the benefit of the doubt.

wilfred

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is it worthwhile emailing Fidia to ask for an update? I realize they dont owe us anything and dont give a sh*t at all about us BUT I seem to recall them putting out a statement after loads of people emailed them in 2016. Isn't that what prompted them to respond last time?

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
If FIDIA really fails, I wonder why they have to be silent all the time ? Just give up and announce it "Hey, we failed. Brotzu is BS" and thats it, right ?

furtbr

My Regimen
Reaction score
If FIDIA really fails, I wonder why they have to be silent all the time ? Just give up and announce it "Hey, we failed. Brotzu is BS" and thats it, right ?

Two possible scenarios among many:

1. They will persevere and try to sell snake oil;

2. It works slightly and they are waiting to launch it with lesser costs.

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
Two possible scenarios among many:

1. They will persevere and try to sell snake oil;

2. It works slightly and they are waiting to launch it with lesser costs.

1. OK, fine. At least, we have a chance to try the snake oil, which would eventually give us certain degree of satisfaction, like "Finally, I am convinced it is totally BS"

2. How do they make it with "lesser cost" by expanding the waiting time ? The more delay they impose on themselves, the more they will lose, right, I mean money ?

furtbr

My Regimen
Reaction score
1. OK, fine. At least, we have a chance to try the snake oil, which would eventually give us certain degree of satisfaction, like "Finally, I am convinced it is totally BS"

2. How do they make it with "lesser cost" by expanding the waiting time ? The more delay they impose on themselves, the more they will lose, right, I mean money ?

I don't know. Maybe that stabilization issue

Sam1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I can’t imagine that it doesn’t work at all and it’s snake oil..otherwise why would they buy the rights to the lotion in the first place? It must work to a certain extent. Their official statement was always by the end of 2018, I never had the impression it would be released early in the year. It’s likely an October release.

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
I can’t imagine that it doesn’t work at all and it’s snake oil..otherwise why would they buy the rights to the lotion in the first place? It must work to a certain extent. Their official statement was always by the end of 2018, I never had the impression it would be released early in the year. It’s likely an October release.

One possibility is that it is just an investment and not all investment bring you return, right ?

Sam1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It could be an investment but why publicize it ? And why take the risk to invest in a product prior to confirming its efficacy?