Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Javell

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nobody gives a flying f*** if you believe.
Nobody gives a flying f*** if you buy it.
Nobody gives a flying f*** if you sh*t on it.
Nobody gives a flying f*** if you keep taking your finasteride.
Nobody gives a flying f*** if it does not work.
Nobody gives a flying f*** if it works.
Nobody should give a f*** about anything.
Your choices are yours and no one else's, this forum is only for your patheti soul to boost your stupid ego, even video games are better booster like that. With that being said, I'm taking a break fromt this cancer and you should not give a f*** about me, not even one cent.

BalderBaldyBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

byebyehair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I saw the pics too. Those who saw were told not to share or else we would not get info in the future and it seems we all kept our word. Few guys on here on lunatics so what show ultimate pessimists who abuse anybody who says anything positive .

I sign everything if you send me the pics then :D

irishlad8787

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He got banned a long time ago. Just like the other extremists.
Still a few here man . 7th sense don't post much anymore as all he got was people calli g him a liar. Clockwise posts coz he knows some normal genuine e guys still here but pics can't be posted as source of info would likely stop.

INT

Reaction score
Still a few here man . 7th sense don't post much anymore as all he got was people calli g him a liar. Clockwise posts coz he knows some normal genuine e guys still here but pics can't be posted as source of info would likely stop.

So who in here, that is still active, is being abusive?

irishlad8787

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So who in here, that is still active, is being abusive?
At this stage its more negativity about anything g positive being said. Even if pics were posted br1 among g others will just say bad lighting camera angle etc. So why risk source of info for that.

INT

Reaction score
At this stage its more negativity about anything g positive being said. Even if pics were posted br1 among g others will just say bad lighting camera angle etc. So why risk source of info for that.

The issue is that false positivity is negative in itself. I guess it depends on what you prefer. But if I would have a disease that would kill me in one year I would rather know the truth than to hear from him that I am fine.

Sure, the past does not equal the future but if we look at the past: dubious pictures have ALWAYS lead to disappointing results.

INT

Reaction score
its funny that users like ThatGuy and Br1 act like the hot shot know it alls on this forum, when in reality they don't know sh*t, compared to the knowledge I or some users that still go on this forum for fun, have

Playing "my knowledge is bigger than yours" does not contribute to your credibility.

irishlad8787

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes
The issue is that false positivity is negative in itself. I guess it depends on what you prefer. But if I would have a disease that would kill me in one year I would rather know the truth than to hear from him that I am fine.

Sure, the past does not equal the future but if we look at the past: dubious pictures have ALWAYS lead to disappointing results.
man I understand what you are saying and personally I don't think this is going to some amazing lotion but may help diffuse thinners in particular. Not so sure bout receding hair loss.

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude that guy 'br1' even if you bring him a picture of a dude who went from nw7 to nw1 and tell him that the guy used brotzu he will say result aren't great and something like light and angle trick.

I remember when someone posted the pic of the home made version he said that the pictures aren't good and that tricky things of angle light. despite that all other people admit that the results were good.

INT

Reaction score
Dude that guy 'br1' even if you bring him a picture of a dude who went from nw7 to nw1 and tell him that the guy used brotzu he will say result aren't great and something like light and angle trick.

I remember when someone posted the pic of the home made version he said that the pictures aren't good and that tricky things of angle light. despite that all other people admit that the results were good.

It does not matter what other people say. It only matters what common sense says. Just because you are in a group of flat earth believers does not make the earth flat. Most people in this thread are not the brightest anyway. There have been so many pictures in the past that looked good but turned out to be from scam artists that you can hardly blame br1. Maybe he has just been around longer.

I have low till moderate faith in this lotion but I am happy to adjust that opinion if the evidence of its efficacy increases.

BalderBaldyBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It does not matter what other people say. It only matters what common sense says. Just because you are in a group of flat earth believers does not make the earth flat. Most people in this thread are not the brightest anyway. There have been so many pictures in the past that looked good but turned out to be from scam artists that you can hardly blame br1. Maybe he has just been around longer.

I have low till moderate faith in this lotion but I am happy to adjust that opinion if the evidence of its efficacy increases.

And what common sense tells you about "one guy" pictures out of nowhere and without timestamps claiming to made a homemade lotion (assuming it's really him on this set of pics) ?

Also "Most people in this thread are not the brightest anyway." ? Geez man, my feels

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
so fidia may have something working for androgenetic alopecia. Hype train is full. People flooded them with emails. Beps is making people exited. The woman at the reception has no idea whats going on with that product and knows nothing about it. brotzu presented unconvincing pics at sitri. Hype train derailed. Some random italian users used home made lotion and it worked. Homemade lotion GB on.... Some secret people saw leaked pictures but they signed legal agreement so they can't share . Fidia has not released any datas yet but Trinov should be available within a month. Fidia a worldwide company, can only produce thousands of bottles. Clockwise is hyping the product. Rabble Rabble Rabble.
what else?
This thread is as long as my d* I must have missed something

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nobody gives a flying f*** if you believe.
Nobody gives a flying f*** if you buy it.
Nobody gives a flying f*** if you sh*t on it.
Nobody gives a flying f*** if you keep taking your finasteride.
Nobody gives a flying f*** if it does not work.
Nobody gives a flying f*** if it works.
Nobody should give a f*** about anything.
Your choices are yours and no one else's, this forum is only for your patheti soul to boost your stupid ego, even video games are better booster like that. With that being said, I'm taking a break fromt this cancer and you should not give a f*** about me, not even one cent.

Ur like, reallll fuckin annoyin, bruh

klerik

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
so fidia may have something working for androgenetic alopecia. Hype train is full. People flooded them with emails. Beps is making people exited. The woman at the reception has no idea whats going on with that product and knows nothing about it. brotzu presented unconvincing pics at sitri. Hype train derailed. Some random italian users used home made lotion and it worked. Homemade lotion GB on.... Some secret people saw leaked pictures but they signed legal agreement so they can't share . Fidia has not released any datas yet but Trinov should be available within a month. Fidia a worldwide company, can only produce thousands of bottles. Clockwise is hyping the product. Rabble Rabble Rabble.
what else?
This thread is as long as my d* I must have missed something

Be careful everybody, we got a badass over here.