Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
GUYS!!! I have a picture of the lotion for the russian market!!!!
@MomoGee Thissss is for ya
JX7WIwo.jpg

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
2ht0rd.jpg

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've seen the pictures and they're pretty remarkable. I now have no doubt the 5 year claim is accurate. Imagine 2018 Patrick Stewart with the hair of 2013 Patrick stewart. Or 2018 Paul Scheer with the hair of 2013 Paul Scheer. That's how effective it is.
I have zero doubt that you are here for pure entertainment and aren't serious....get a life loser.

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
If I am to play a badass, isnt it very easy to bash a product ?
+ If it is photo tricks => easy call
+ If it is not photo tricks, perfect lighting, angle, etc.=> "Are you sure he is using Brotzu lotion ?", "This result should be from min and finasteride", "Can we trust this guy ?", "Hey, I quite sure he is using concealer", etc.
On the internet, anything can be faked. We all know that. We all take those claim with a grain of salt. So please, trollers, haters, thanks for your contribution but seriously, your contribution in this thread is unnecessary.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
"Homemade" lotion, come on...be real here, you're gonna assume this is going to be effective on two screenshots of a random guy with a mysterious homemade lotion ? What about real data on S-Equol, L-Cartinine and Giuseppe semen ?

No matter how much LiPoSomEs THeY PuT iN Dis, those ingredients are so f*****g weak...No way it can provide a decent cosmetic improvement, subject has been discussed over and over....

There have been several homemade lotion results. One of which i've spoken to. These 'homemade' lotions were still made in a lab by a chemist, not just some guy in his kitchen with a scale. Bottom line is, the results like the regrown temples were regrown, somehow, with something. If the guy says he did it with the lotion we're inclined to believe it.

INT

Reaction score
If I am to play a badass, isnt it very easy to bash a product ?
+ If it is photo tricks => easy call
+ If it is not photo tricks, perfect lighting, angle, etc.=> "Are you sure he is using Brotzu lotion ?", "This result should be from min and finasteride", "Can we trust this guy ?", "Hey, I quite sure he is using concealer", etc.
On the internet, anything can be faked. We all know that. We all take those claim with a grain of salt. So please, trollers, haters, thanks for your contribution but seriously, your contribution in this thread is unnecessary.

Why is being critical being 'badass'?

Btg

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If it gets released and is not too expensive , everyone's gonna try it anyway . People use onion juice and chemicals from china on their scalp so why not give it a go . But dont plan your life around it , if you waited since 2016 for brotzu now you probably wouldnt have much hair to save

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow they're actually releasing this bullshit lol

We've already seen that it does f*** all; no reason for the continued hype

Francky85

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow they're actually releasing this bullshit lol

We've already seen that it does f*** all; no reason for the continued hype

Dont buy it then mate.....leave the people that are interested in it to this forum and peruse other threads?

Never understand why people come on here to try and convince others that something for which they have never tried or know nothing about doesnt work.....when they themselves will likely try it when it does come out?