Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Francky85

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I check in every couple months or so to see if there's something new :)

I bet! "I wonder how I can improve on my full head of hair? I know, Ill check one of the most depressing forums on the internet to see if something grows even more than a full head of hair!"

Heinrich Harrer

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
If it gets released and is not too expensive , everyone's gonna try it anyway . People use onion juice and chemicals from china on their scalp so why not give it a go . But dont plan your life around it , if you waited since 2016 for brotzu now you probably wouldnt have much hair to save

True. As far as the onion juice goes I tried it and couldn’t remove the smell for a month. Everyone, please don’t do it. It’s the ultimate woman repeller.

Edit: go brotzu!

Clockwise

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
make your own judgement

Attachments

• 61235C76-166F-4754-B8C3-F0CFCCFA266F.jpeg
    61235C76-166F-4754-B8C3-F0CFCCFA266F.jpeg
    136.1 KB · Views: 7,204

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You want to tell me, that memes caused the leak of leaked pictures?

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing
Is this one of the 'secret' pictures? I don't get it, why are you allowed to show it now? And what is the time frame btw?

Trial photos. 1ml of lotion a day. 0-6 months. I think like the first batch of photos they got a and b wrong way round.

yulley

My Regimen
Reaction score
What are you expecting after 6 months?? A fully regrown head of hair showing no signs of male pattern baldness? There is a clear improvement in those pictures...and the fact that human hair cycles are LONG Id imagine it would only get better no?

These results are far weaker than minoxidil, what the hell are they thinking to release such a weak lotion?

IS BROTZU CRAZY???

WheeljackG1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The photos are after 6 months? I wonder if it keeps on improving from there, or if that's it's limit. It looks like there is some shedding from A to B.

Reactions: br1

paxis

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I dont know why ppl cant take decent, comparable before and afters.. On one pic the hairs are up, on the other to the right, on the other to the right anf left... Why not just comb it straight to the front.. Who do these ppl want to fool? Theirselves so they feel better? .. Also the hair length.. Its really hard to judge anything from those pics.. On b they also look kinda wet or sweaty. But thanks for sharing @Clockwise

And no i am not a pessimist, i am quite optimistic about de lozione, but I cant make a clear judgement from these pics.

klerik

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That looks very good imho, i hope there is still improvement after 6 months. If it can also maintain it can be a solution for a lot of people.

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
These results are far weaker than minoxidil, what the hell are they thinking to release such a weak lotion?

IS BROTZU CRAZY???
may be minoxidil is better for 1 % of users (good responder).
so why not you try minoxidil ?