Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

TommyJones

My Regimen
Reaction score
Im pretty sure at that age its his almost final pattern

which answers the question of why are they showing old people on pics

all it takes is longer hair, angling and lighting and you can make everyone look like he grew some hair. not to mention combovers. everyone betwenn NW2 and NW4 can go to the bathroom and achieve entirely different looks on pics within 2 minutes

max310

Established Member
Reaction score
long time no see...

Again....

Suck my lotion...

Every time I check this thread... I can't help but give my two cents "spit". And come out quick.

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bro don't u worry I have put u thru a Brotzimulation and it shows some promise for great results

View attachment 98874
this is after 6 month
br1 hair progression.png

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
Most companies want to use their own pictures, not from some guy using a bootleg version of their product. Minoxidil and Finasteride have many success stories but I have never seen Merck or Rogaine showcase pictures with stunning results.

Isnt it because they have hair count data ?

But again, these people, when looking at hair count data, says 14%, they would probably say, "hey, I need photo to see how significant it is with 14%".

Bad_Wolve

Established Member
Reaction score
i took a closer look on the pics. you have to compare pic a und d. if you look closely, on pic a the hair are completely combed out and maybe there is a wetting gel, which makes the hair look far more diffuse. i am also between nw2-nw4, it is a matter of the right styling method. i easily could do the same before after pics by styling, but in my case the fake result would be looking far more greater than brotzus. every diffuse thinner knows what i mean.

Bad_Wolve

Established Member
Reaction score
there is just one way to show serious results of a lotion. you have to mark a point on the scalp and do a trichogram. i really can fake this outcomes on my own. so i think its highly likely a scam.

inmyhead

Reaction score
I actually don't understand how you guys are amazed by these pics. Hair is clearly wet in all pics except 4th.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I actually don't understand how you guys are amazed by these pics. Hair is clearly wet in all pics except 4th.

Delusion; baseless hope.

Look, I was willing to give this lotion a chance back in 2016, when we didn't know anything about it and there was a possibility of it being legit. However, it seems that the theoretical basis for the lotion is false, and there is just clearly no noticeable improvement in those photos.

Just accept that it's snake oil and move the f*** on.

What all the retards who are going to buy this (while simultaneously praying for "the cure") don't realize is this: By making useless sh*t like this profitable, you just encourage more people to make more scam sh*t.

DON'T BUY IT

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Delusion; baseless hope.

Look, I was willing to give this lotion a chance back in 2016, when we didn't know anything about it and there was a possibility of it being legit. However, it seems that the theoretical basis for the lotion is false, and there is just clearly no noticeable improvement in those photos.

What all the retards who are going to buy this (while simultaneously praying for "the cure") don't realize is this: By making useless sh*t like this profitable, you just encourage more people to make more scam sh*t.

DON'T BUY IT

I think we discovered new side of fina, it kill your brain cell.

INT

Reaction score
I am a critic and I do not find the longer hair and the damp look that obvious from the pictures if I am honest...

Agent

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Delusion; baseless hope.

DON'T BUY IT

K bro. Thanks

Javell

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am a critic and I do not find the longer hair and the damp look that obvious from the pictures if I am honest...
It's basic human psychology.
People try to look for something that confirms their opinion. It does not matter wheter it is right or wrong. It is very hard to change convictions of other people, even if you try to prove them that they are wrong with obvious truth, they'll still think the same.

This applies to both sides on this thread. The antidote to this is critical thinking distanced from emotions.

zaman

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If we combine this with Samumed & Zinc Thymulin, we can achieve 10% regrowth and a quarter of a Norwood