Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

BalderBaldyBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What is the scientific explanation behind this lotion ? What makes it effective ? It is certainly not an anti androgen , i don't think it interferes with pgd2 so what is it?

It binds with DHT, preventing it to interact with nearby androgen receptors, making it inactive to make it short

Edit : S-Equol is like 80% of this lotion supposed effectiveness, and it's naturally produced by bacterias in your guts

Last edited:

acbrantlin

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Even the devout Brotzuvian nutjob Royaume who was banned here and now posts on ieson can see that leaked picture shows nothing. It's clear in A B and C that the hair is either wet or greasy (which makes hair appear thinner) and combed out to the sides. While in D it's super dry and volumous and combed aggressively toward the front of the head to give more coverage despite the same amount of hair.

mryellowman

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It binds with DHT, preventing it to interact with nearby androgen receptors, making it inactive to make it short

Edit : S-Equol is like 80% of this lotion supposed effectiveness, and it's naturally produced by bacterias in your guts

It sounds like a cure for future hair loss when you say like this.We'll see what will happen in October. Thanks for sharing your information.

acbrantlin

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Actually, the 'supposed' effectiveness is the combination of s-equol and dgla in liposomes, because the inventor states directly in the patent that each ingredient alone does absolutely nothing. So if that's not evidence enough of what a load of hock it is, I don't know what is.

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I analysed the pics and might have found an explanation for the wet looking hairs
12.jpg

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Who gives a f*** about what anyone thinks about this. This is 1200+ pages of ego clashing argumentative nonsense. Either use this sh*t when it comes out, or don’t. Literally nobody cares. People are either posting on here “it’s gotta work, look at the photos!” Or “it’s a combover, minoxidil is better” do us all a favor and shut up... Just wait until it comes out and then let’s discuss our results. So much beef on this thread it’s ridiculous man

Btg

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Its lucky your opinion means f*** all to any realistic person.
well he does have a bit longer hair tbh , but still he seems to have regrown some and maybe his hair diameter increased(contrary to the curious patent statement) . Anyway lets all hope it works (and gets released)

byebyehair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I know nobody cares what I think how the pictures are.

That is why I post my opinion.

I think it works.

But we really need to show this picture to a five year old kid.
(If I am right informed that was the analysis method of Histogen?)

arsenal247

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you have a potentially billion dollar product, you do scientific haircount studies, you take professional photos, you hire an actual marketing team and before you release and you more than likely get bought out by a big pharma player.

I hope, like the rest of you, it will work and I'll be buying buying it immediately regardless. However, the most logical and realistic outcome is that this is a snake oil money spinner and clockwise is just beps in disguise.

Sorry to be cynical, I so hope I'm wrong but nothing I've said is illogical.

ThinningPatience

My Regimen
Reaction score
There is an improvement, regardless of its magnitude, and theoretically, without sides.

However, there is zero evidence that these photo are legitimately from the brotzu’s, it could be really from anywhere.

Still don’t buy it, and don’t @ me if you re going to have a seizure at me, just believe whatever makes you sleep tight.