Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Btg

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
1254 pages... prove enough that it does work ;)
1254 pages of brotzu is proof that hairloss treatments are sh*t and we are stuck with discussing a f*****g cosmetic , by a noname company who never talks to clients

gagost02

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
[QUOTE = "byebyehair, post: 1712244, membro: 137685"] [ATTACH = pieno] 98841 [/ ATTACH]

Ovviamente non hai solo ruotato l'immagine. Lato sinistro versione destra lato destro (ruotato) ...
La mia domanda è: perché l'immagine in senso orario ha qualche tipo di filtro su di esso ??? [/ QUOTE]

User brotzuforever

http://www.ieson.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=66178&whichpage=352

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
I must say I definitely see some improvement, and for only 6 months, that's prety impressive. That's maybe 25% more coverage on top which is great. If someone with more hair at a much earlier stage of balding were to use this, then 25% improvement on top would be much more significant, add a couple years of use, and it "could" be a legitimate cure. But still too many unknowns to conclude anything at this stage.

Also, I just dont see why there isnt photos of someone who is 25-34, as opposed to a 47 y/o who is has been balding for decades or that other geriatric man at sitri.

I just pray Fidia gets this sh*t to market so we can see for ourselves.

NW2.5372846

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you have a potentially billion dollar product, you do scientific haircount studies, you take professional photos, you hire an actual marketing team and before you release and you more than likely get bought out by a big pharma player.

I hope, like the rest of you, it will work and I'll be buying buying it immediately regardless. However, the most logical and realistic outcome is that this is a snake oil money spinner and clockwise is just beps in disguise.

Sorry to be cynical, I so hope I'm wrong but nothing I've said is illogical.
Finasteride isn't a billion dollar product. And the pharma company who was about to get Dutasteride through the FDA approval process pulled the plug once they found out how low merk's revenue on Finasteride is. This "billion-dollar" baldness cure is a myth. The average hairloss sufferer just shaved it off and moves on.

arsenal247

My Regimen
Reaction score
Finasteride isn't a billion dollar product. And the pharma company who was about to get Dutasteride through the FDA approval process pulled the plug once they found out how low merk's revenue on Finasteride is. This "billion-dollar" baldness cure is a myth. The average hairloss sufferer just shaved it off and moves on.

Nonsense

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I must say I definitely see some improvement, and for only 6 months, that's prety impressive. That's maybe 25% more coverage on top which is great. If someone with more hair at a much earlier stage of balding were to use this, then 25% improvement on top would be much more significant, add a couple years of use, and it "could" be a legitimate cure. But still too many unknowns to conclude anything at this stage.

Also, I just dont see why there isnt photos of someone who is 25-34, as opposed to a 47 y/o who is has been balding for decades or that other geriatric man at sitri.

I just pray Fidia gets this sh*t to market so we can see for ourselves.

The most important question, why they didn't show this photo at STIRI instead of the worst photos of and old male and female ?

and i remember that brotzu who insist to present the lotion in STIRI ?
plus the lack of update from FIDIA.

is FIDIA strategy to keep everything secret and show the lotion to the public when it'll be released ?

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
The most important question, why they didn't show this photo at STIRI instead of the worst photos of and old male and female ?

is FIDIA strategy to keep everything secret and show the lotion to the public when it'll be released ?
Personally I believe fidia isn't advertising the lotion because they know it's not that good and don't want to get a bad reputation. They know it will be a money maker by desperate people like us without it getting out to the main stream public...jusy my opinion.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Personally I believe fidia isn't advertising the lotion because they know it's not that good and don't want to get a bad reputation. They know it will be a money maker by desperate people like us without it getting out to the main stream public...jusy my opinion.

They don’t even have a reputation. Everything thus far is normal. You make an announcement and market just before you release it. This is the first thing since minoxidil and finasteride, they will market the sh*t out of it - thus the reason trinov has got its own website opposed to being launched as a product under Fidia .

SimonC

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
As I understand:
a - first day
b - 1 month
c - 3 monts
d - 6 monts

So, my two cents:
a - the guy is pretty fucked up, NW3 with strong diffusion.
b - Looks worse than baseline (crown), but it seems like he got a cut, his hair is shorter then in the previous picture (pay attention to healthy hair).
c - Looks pretty much the same to baseline. Don't like the crown in this pic, it looks a bit thinner than baseline. Overall density appears to be better (maybe just hair length?), but I do see a minor thickening in the hairline (thicker temples)
d - What da f*** has hapenned to the hair color? The change is very obvious, has he dyed the hair? His hair looks much darker. He definitely has more hair in the last picture, but I don't like it, I don't know why :( It looks a bit artificial to me, like he has applied some Toppik. But I may be wrong, and I want to be wrong. If this result is real, that's just fantastic! The hair looks much better, even if lotion won't improve his situation anymore, he can get a transplant and maintain the result. Some guys get terrific results from Finasteride alone, maybe the lotion also can do that;

Anyway, one ticket to the hype train, please.

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
They don’t even have a reputation. Everything thus far is normal. You make an announcement and market just before you release it. This is the first thing since minoxidil and finasteride, they will market the sh*t out of it - thus the reason trinov has got its own website opposed to being launched as a product under Fidia .
Let's agree to disagree.

Guts

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Most companies want to use their own pictures, not from some guy using a bootleg version of their product. Minoxidil and Finasteride have many success stories but I have never seen Merck or Rogaine showcase pictures with stunning results.

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
they don't want to get a bad reputation = they put the worst images in stiri presentation ?

Guts

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Alright, anybody know (or wanna take an educated guess) on when it releases? I guarantee all of you will buy it regardless of being an optimist or pessimist about it.

nohairnolife

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you want to prove it works, buzz the head #3, take a picture. 6months later, buzz it #3 take another picture. THEN you can compare.

That picture is just retarded. Don't seek any treatment boios, it works!!

** I will be here, with my fina hair when you all realize the sh*t you did..

Bro don't u worry I have put u thru a Brotzimulation and it shows some promise for great results

pJaQApb.jpg