Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

arsenal247

My Regimen
Reaction score
Can some please tell what @Clockwise is confirming? Was it the FB message from Brotzu?

Where is the proof that it's only 40-50 years olds in the study? That's extremely extremely dodgy. My old man probably lost half a Norwood between 40 and 60. Totally ridiculous. No way I'll buy if that's the case it's 100% a scam.

SimonC

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Francesco17

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sure thing, it's not going to be a massive breakthrough. On the press release on the website there aren't even claims of how efficient it could be. And the press has not reported this at all

Francesco17

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 100647

This could be fake, but apparently Brotzu jr called out the ieson forums for spreading misinformation.

Translation:

"Having read dozens of speculations, i think some clarifications are needed.
The lotion is a substitute for the actual cures.
The lotion has two uses: regrowth and maintenance.
Regrowth: use the lotion every day.
Maintenance: use the lotion every day for the first month and from the second apply it three times a week.

Can you get this news to that bunch of fools?"

Bold, bold claims.
Apparently that's why the lotion costs so much. It's meant to replace the other cures.
If this turns out to be a hoax... holy sh*t what an epic troll.
I can't see any serious researcher communicating this way, ever. They would only talk through serious scientific journals

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh wow, the idiots are waking up now. LoL even the biggest idiot brotzu the liar calls you idiots fools.

A guy with such a behaviour will change the hair loss world? Mark his words for all the Interviews he will give after this massive breaktrough. LoooL wtf, seriously? This guys balls are shaking mainly because of my good intention to reveal the truth about this mafia family clan. @beps63 shame on you, you fool destroyed even the name of your famous grandfather.

This retard is afraid now because he saw that some fools woke up and realized that this sh*t is not going to work like the brotzu idiots told them.

Fidia and the brotzus need money as soon as possible. One out of 1000 idiots here realized it pretty well with his 18 month calculation. After 18 months the idiots or like the inventor of this snake oil himself would say: fools, will realize that beps screwed them 18 months long.

Wake up idiots, i would love that you fk8ling fools waste all your money because of your low IQ, but I love even more seeing this fkcing italian loser on the ground. He fkced with the wrong guy.

Fools, wake up. This is not going to work. @Clockwise how does your owner feel about me? Tell your owner that I just began. I will not allow it that he gets rich. If you guys fall for this sh*t, I hope that you will never ever get even one more hair in your life after spending 1500 Euros for a fkcing snake oil product.

By the way, did you guys see his astonishing recovery of 2-3 Norwoods like he claimed? If you dont believe what I am saying just go on this liars name @beps63 and find his first messages where he clearly said that he recovered 2-3 norwood stages.

And then have a look at his head now. I think about posting his hair status. I really hate this guy but I am not that evil to post his face. Cutting out his face will do the job for the last idiots who still think that this italian loser is their savior.

Best comparison:
Dont believe it if a fat guy wants to give you advises on how to lose weight

Especially dont believe it if a fkxing shiny bald head claims to have recovered Norwoods AND is still recovering even more and then you find his current shiny bald head on the internet.

He is a scammer, I will say it again and again. He is the scammer who was on the forum and asked for advises to illegally send products from the canaries to europe because of tax violation.

@beps63 enough is enough
Hi royaume , how are you.

you know what , we all miss you !!

upload_2018-10-2_23-42-3.png

Attachments

• upload_2018-10-2_23-40-48.png
    upload_2018-10-2_23-40-48.png
    62.8 KB · Views: 261

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh wow, the idiots are waking up now. LoL even the biggest idiot brotzu the liar calls you idiots fools.

A guy with such a behaviour will change the hair loss world? Mark his words for all the Interviews he will give after this massive breaktrough. LoooL wtf, seriously? This guys balls are shaking mainly because of my good intention to reveal the truth about this mafia family clan. @beps63 shame on you, you fool destroyed even the name of your famous grandfather.

This retard is afraid now because he saw that some fools woke up and realized that this sh*t is not going to work like the brotzu idiots told them.

Fidia and the brotzus need money as soon as possible. One out of 1000 idiots here realized it pretty well with his 18 month calculation. After 18 months the idiots or like the inventor of this snake oil himself would say: fools, will realize that beps screwed them 18 months long.

Wake up idiots, i would love that you fk8ling fools waste all your money because of your low IQ, but I love even more seeing this fkcing italian loser on the ground. He fkced with the wrong guy.

Fools, wake up. This is not going to work. @Clockwise how does your owner feel about me? Tell your owner that I just began. I will not allow it that he gets rich. If you guys fall for this sh*t, I hope that you will never ever get even one more hair in your life after spending 1500 Euros for a fkcing snake oil product.

By the way, did you guys see his astonishing recovery of 2-3 Norwoods like he claimed? If you dont believe what I am saying just go on this liars name @beps63 and find his first messages where he clearly said that he recovered 2-3 norwood stages.

And then have a look at his head now. I think about posting his hair status. I really hate this guy but I am not that evil to post his face. Cutting out his face will do the job for the last idiots who still think that this italian loser is their savior.

Best comparison:
Dont believe it if a fat guy wants to give you advises on how to lose weight

Especially dont believe it if a fkxing shiny bald head claims to have recovered Norwoods AND is still recovering even more and then you find his current shiny bald head on the internet.

He is a scammer, I will say it again and again. He is the scammer who was on the forum and asked for advises to illegally send products from the canaries to europe because of tax violation.

@beps63 enough is enough

So how many bottles you gonna buy ?

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
As many as possible because my real intention is it to be the first to buy the holy brotzu lotion. I just want to be the first, that is why I made up my fake stories about our savior brotzu.

I have seen beps astonishing recovery and lime @Clockwise I have seen things that you cannot even imagine but unfortunately I cannot share them with you guys but soon you will know that I have known dor years, then all you fools will understand it.

Rayoume what is your Norwood ?

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Rayoume what is your Norwood ?
you should ask him, how big his brain is ?

i'm very thankful with my life when i see a guy like ROYAUME. and i realize how stupid hair loss is next to other mental illness.

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If the fools ban me again, I will come back soon when fidia comes up with their next announcement which will be pretty soon.

Dont fall for it. @tzt F U

Ur a legit psycho. Go to school or something. Read a book. Fap if you can't get laid. Go see a doctor about the mental distress and frustration hair loss has caused you, and admit to a certified professional the way it causes you to act out. Either you're legit mental, or your 16 and suffering from severe AA.

TONSofBODYHAIR

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ask urself why, idiot. Cause I know for 100 percent that it does not work at all.

And? Finasteride fucked me up royally do you see me spamming like some f*****g lunatic how miserable and terrible fina is? You need to seek help if you enjoy spamming a forum with utter bullshit contributing absolutelly nothing to the conversation about a f*****g lotion THAT HASNT EVEN RELEASED YET.

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Clockwise, what is your personal opinion as to what the future prospects are regarding the supposed study and whatnot? I know you get tired of being bombarded with questions, but you seem like the best person to ask, plus I’ve been told to ask you about the study

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i'll give all my money to see royaume in real life and while he's behind his desk.

it's very abnormal for people at that age to act like that. this behavior is for whining kids under 14.
This case should be studied by psychiatrist.