Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Javell

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Let's face it. You still call this legit because areata woman's daughter got all of her hair back. However, as I know Nigerian scams send you very real looking checks via email and the person who is hooked not only gets fucked by getting money stolen, but is also arrested for fraud.

nick123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Time will tell all, you guys are probably loosing more hair by worrying, refreshing this page every 30 seconds and speculating on an product has not even been officially released yet.

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
the trial slides i saw only had older guys, i didnt see any 20-30 year olds.

Here's the link of the stiri presentation :
http://www.folliclethought.com/wp-c...nica-lozioni-capelli-aprile-2018-finalok.pptx

IMG_20181003_100652.png

irishlad8787

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
cheers, i heard it from the discord guys that it was 40-50 yr old guys. Im sure clockwise could clarify, apologies if i was wrong, i heard from a reliable source.

vegetassj

Established Member
Reaction score
I don’t get it. Isn‘t that Sitri Lotion the EXACT same Fidia will release now? Why the hell it should worl now? The Pictures showed cleary the efficacy of a scam shampoo.

How can someone believe this could help, what are the arguments? Honestly I do not get it

Reactions: br1

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
To be fair, Brotzu did lie. He said he regrew 2 norwoods and then did a huge backtrack 2 years later and said his hair loss started too long ago to get regrowth.

He said he grew 1,5 norwood , he was 5a and he become 4. But at that time he was using the lotion for more than 2 years and not 6 months, and he is 53 years old.

And he never claimed he will get nw0, he said he was loosing hair for more than 30 years. So no chance to recover all his hair.

Stop lying and give miss leading information.

You can see the screenshot from november 2016 Even before your hairloss started , @acbrantlin .

Screenshot_2018-10-03-11-05-30.png

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
He said he grew 1,5 norwood , he was 5a and he become 4. But at that time he was using the lotion for more than 2 years and not 6 months, and he is 53 years old.

And he never claimed he will get nw0, he said he was loosing hair for more than 30 years. So no chance to recover all his hair.

Stop lying and give miss leading information.

You can see the screenshot from november 2016 Even before your hairloss started , @acbrantlin .

View attachment 100720

Well it doesn’t regrow 1.5 norwoods either...

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well it doesn’t regrow 1.5 norwoods either...
How ?? Do you have a picture after 2 years of treatment ??

Lately every body is posting fake info and other are assuming these as official one :

- there is no presentation on stiri, they only be present as sponsors

- we get the leaked presentation and the datas are so weak.

- the study have only old people.

And without talking about royaume spreading fake info in all the forums....

-----
For me fidia did nothing wrong :
They posted an update in january 2017 after people harrasing them with emails.

And later september 2018 they said that they are in production process and they will update us in the few weeks.

irishlad8787

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You are right fidia has done nothing wrong, but if it is true that only 40-50 year old guys were used in the study that is very suspicious.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
How ?? Do you have a picture after 2 years of treatment ??

Lately every body is posting fake info and other are assuming these as official one :

- there is no presentation on stiri, they only be present as sponsors

- we get the leaked presentation and the datas are so weak.

- the study have only old people.

And without talking about royaume spreading fake info in all the forums....

-----
For me fidia did nothing wrong :
They posted an update in january 2017 after people harrasing them with emails.

And later september 2018 they said that they are in production process and they will update us in the few weeks.

Well we have the pictures from the sitri presentation and it doesn’t look rosy. Oh I know I know, these were only 6 months on trinov and old men yadda yadda, point remains we have nothing that supports the i itial promises.

Reactions: br1

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well we have the pictures from the sitri presentation and it doesn’t look rosy. Oh I know I know, these were only 6 months on trinov and old men yadda yadda, point remains we have nothing that supports the i itial promises.
And we have nothing that deny the initial promises Since the product didn't went to the market and fidia didn't show the final result.

The picture of the guy that clockwise posted here seems to be able to get EASILY the 1,5 Norwood back that beps said after +2 years of treatment. The picture was for 6 months and his age is close to beps.

I'm saying this supposing that you're not a hair blind like many others in this forum.