Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

arsenal247

My Regimen
Reaction score
Rouyame, I'd personally leave it now until Fidia release results. However, at this stage I'm in total agreement with you that this is a scam. As a community we do need to stand up to treatments like this that pray on insecurities. If it works, it's very simple to prove it. There should be no guessing game. However, I will reserve full judgement until I see Fidia's study results.

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Rouyame, I'd personally leave it now until Fidia release results. However, at this stage I'm in total agreement with you that this is a scam. As a community we do need to stand up to treatments like this that pray on insecurities. If it works, it's very simple to prove it. There should be no guessing game. However, I will reserve full judgement until I see Fidia's study results.

I mean, I know people here will buy this without seeing definitive results, but has anyone actually been marshaling this fact? I say everyone I see post here is critical of the way all of this is being handled. At the least, people disprove of the way Fidia is going about this, even if there are idiots that will buy it regardless of the circumstances.

paxis

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I would really hope no one buys this for 18 months without seeing definitive results beforehand. In fact, I really hope that people will reject buying it at all if nothing is shown beforehand.
Yea... Thats not gonna happen. Even though this approach would ultimately lead to the elimination of all scams, the desperation in the hairloss community is just too high.

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This royaume was used to hate me like lots of fools here.. until one day he woke up, got pissed for being one of the idiots... got banned, then went crazy..

Poor bald soul

Are you implicating yourself in driving a man mad?

INT

Reaction score
Have to go to work guys. Stay clean and use ur brain. Beps is a liar and u will nevrr get results from tjis dog piss product. Remember if you want to see the efficacy of this lotion, just find beps shiny head or ask him directly for an explanation or ask his dog clockwise. Would love to see his reaction on this matter.

You're telling me that you have a job?

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
And? Finasteride fucked me up royally do you see me spamming like some f*****g lunatic how miserable and terrible fina is? You need to seek help if you enjoy spamming a forum with utter bullshit contributing absolutelly nothing to the conversation about a f*****g lotion THAT HASNT EVEN RELEASED YET.

if trinov fails that much, fina was my last resort lol, feels bad to hear that..

cratusg

Established Member
Reaction score
I agree with thetruth19. Beps did say he regrew 2 norwoods, no joke and then said he didnt grow much hair because it started over 10 years
Ago. And he also said that we will see what he has known for so long and then the male pic did barely show any regrowth if any. What do you think about this guys?

irishlad8787

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Quite simply beps cant be trusted he is building hype because he gets royalties from sales. To be fair fidia have never made such claims but the study that was done on 40-50 year olds for 6 months is bullshit. Its not to say it wont work on young guys but i feel fidia didnt have that much faith in it so thats why they didnt include young aggressive balding guys as it would f*** up the study results if all the young guys continued to lose hair.

Reactions: br1

Javell

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Somehow this beps63 guy is very anxious, going as far as finally revealing his identity on IESON.

Reactions: br1

Javell

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Quite simply beps cant be trusted he is building hype because he gets royalties from sales. To be fair fidia have never made such claims but the study that was done on 40-50 year olds for 6 months is bullshit. Its not to say it wont work on young guys but i feel fidia didnt have that much faith in it so thats why they didnt include young aggressive balding guys as it would f*** up the study results if all the young guys continued to lose hair.
Can you tell the result?

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
You're all bat sh*t crazy like Lieutenant Dan from Forrest Gump except he got no legs & you got no hair