Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

hairloss_user

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
For new people seeing these pictures: Neither of them are new pictures. The study data confirmed male haircount did not increase, so the regrowth in the pictures is an illusion. The hair in the before pictures are greasy and wet, and the hair in the after pictures are clean, dry and fluffy, in addition to being styled, which gives the appearance of regrowth. This applies to the female as well.

The picture is supposed to be from last weeks press release. Where did you see it before that?

acbrantlin

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The picture is supposed to be from last weeks press release. Where did you see it before that?
It's a photo in the Fidia study... And before the Fidia study officially released, it was leaked to the Italians who then leaked the photo.

make your own judgement
This is when it was 'publicly' leaked. People had seen them much earlier though.

JLC

Established Member
Reaction score
Old

hqdefault-jpg.jpg

New

trinovlaunch-png.png

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
the male photos just released where basically secret photos that were leaked, Fidia wasn't expecting us to know about them

hairloss_user

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Okay, now I remember actually. Either way, we got 3 pictures now that show possible improvement, unless they really want to scam us with photo trickery. Soon we will find out if the sh*t actually works.

acbrantlin

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How are you gonna say between B and D they just got his hair wet?
You can tell he had nothing growing in the middle

Because those photos were part of the study Fidia did. They said there was no increase in hair count for males, so those photos cannot possibly have regrowth. How hard of a concept is that to get through your skull? Not to mention wet hair can definitely do that. You must not be balding if you don't know the difference between how wet hair looks and dry.

JLC

Established Member
Reaction score
I don't know, it doesn't matter anyways.

All that matters is there clear regrowth in the photo, nothing massive, but regrowth undoubtedly.
SO for people looking for maintenance the Brotzu Lotion is looking more hopeful.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Because those photos were part of the study Fidia did. They said there was no increase in hair count for males, so those photos cannot possibly have regrowth. How hard of a concept is that to get through your skull? Not to mention wet hair can definitely do that. You must not be balding if you don't know the difference between how wet hair looks and dry.
Can you post where it is hair count didn't increase? I thought I read it increased hair growth by 60 %

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
BTW dudes I have a theory about why so many middle aged men were studied:

Only 15% of men in their 20s are balding. By contrast, 50% of 40 yr old men are.
Thus the market is more so for 40 yr olds, plus millenials can't afford Trinov all dat well

Bankai

My Regimen
Reaction score
Actually they claim it is an anti-fall lotion. In the Pictures there is definitely no further hairloss or thinner hair.
I think maintenance is a great thing and better alternative to at least finasteride.
We discussed all these things a few pages before.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Actually they claim it is an anti-fall lotion. In the Pictures there is definitely no further hairloss or thinner hair.
I think maintenance is a great thing and better alternative to at least finasteride.
We discussed all these things a few pages before.

40 year old men don't tend to lose much in 6 months...