Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do they naturally gain a little more hair? like in the photos.

There's one low quality male picture that implies that. A single one. Assuming they did not use any shenanigans which would be easy with such a shitty picture.

The study does not indicate any regrowth as far as I remember. Guy could just be a genetic freak.

JLC

Established Member
Reaction score
What study is this?? what OFFICIAL STUDY from Fidia has claimed zero regrowth?

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
There's one low quality male picture that implies that. A single one. Assuming they did not use any shenanigans which would be easy with such a shitty picture.

The study does not indicate any regrowth as far as I remember. Guy could just be a genetic freak.
Genetic freak LOL. So your supposition is that he has mutated genes and that's why he got regrowth from S eqoul

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Genetic freak LOL. So your supposition is that he has mutated genes and that's why he got regrowth from S eqoul

Telogen Effluvium is another explanation. That or forged pictures. Either way his contribution was not statistically significant enough to warrant the claim of regrowth is all you gotta know.

acbrantlin

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What study is this?? what OFFICIAL STUDY from Fidia has claimed zero regrowth?

upload_2018-10-30_15-46-1-png.png

No placebo group is already a HUGE red flag. Virtually no increase in total number of hairs, so how could the photos show any regrowth? The answer is simple: They don't. You don't even need the data to see that the regrowth is just an illusion.

I won't understate the increase in anagen count, but it still doesn't add up.
They analyzed a 0.78cm² area.
Male: 144 total
Anagen: 64
Telogen: 35
64+35 = 99. Where are the other 45 hairs? They're not all in catagen, that's for f*****g sure.

Not to mention there's no f*****g way that bald *** dude has 144 hairs in a 0.78cm² area, even including invisible vellus hairs.

NW2.5372846

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Because those photos were part of the study Fidia did. They said there was no increase in hair count for males, so those photos cannot possibly have regrowth. How hard of a concept is that to get through your skull? Not to mention wet hair can definitely do that. You must not be balding if you don't know the difference between how wet hair looks and dry.
I actually understand why the study specified that there wasn't an increase in hair count and why this lotion might still be a success:

1) The lotion thickens up minituarized hair, it doesn't awaken dormant follicles (I don't think brotzu ever claimed that anyway)
2) It's marketed as an anti hairfall lotion. So it's mainly going to be a maintenance product, just like finasteride.

acbrantlin

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
S
I actually understand why the study specified that there wasn't an increase in hair count and why this lotion might still be a success:

1) The lotion thickens up minituarized hair, it doesn't awaken dormant follicles (I don't think brotzu ever claimed that anyway)
2) It's marketed as an anti hairfall lotion. So it's mainly going to be a maintenance product, just like finasteride.
The study also showed the change in hair diameter was statistically insignificant, so unfortunately there was no thickening of miniaturized hairs.

Headdy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry actually ignore above post, that male one you can see an improvement.
I think you were actually right
No improvement with the male.

Zoom is different.
Hair length is different.
In the "before" pic the hair is wet.

Last edited:

Headdy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why buy this with these being their best or even average cases?
What about the 5 years regrowth claim?
5 years my ***

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Haven’t read this thread in about 50 or so pages, nice to see this dumpster fire is still burning red hot with the same people arguing the same points. Can’t wait for people to actually try this out so we can all shut the f*** up :)

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Considering that Brotzu always claimed regrowth of what is lost the past 5 years, these middle aged men may have such progressive fibrosis and not lost any ground in five recent years to really profit from the lotion.

That chart is depressing. This isn't much of a study though, 6 months long and only for cosmetic purposes.
True test being a 20 yr old using it for a year

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
A vellus hair that has only shrunk in the past year may have growth potential, but the heavily fibrosed scalp of a 40 year old is like watering gravel