Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

br1

Reaction score
I actually understand why the study specified that there wasn't an increase in hair count and why this lotion might still be a success:

1) The lotion thickens up minituarized hair, it doesn't awaken dormant follicles (I don't think brotzu ever claimed that anyway)
2) It's marketed as an anti hairfall lotion. So it's mainly going to be a maintenance product, just like finasteride.
Only difference is that finasteride works

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh, you done it now, Lizard Man.

@Arrade
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23392889

"... Although astressin-B and finasteride are two prominent drugs to treat alopecia, the data in this study suggest that taurine may work better than the two anti-alopecia agents against hair loss caused particularly by stresses

Wow. Taurine, which reverses fibrosis, was found to be more effective than finasteride?

Last edited:

LongWayHome

Established Member
Reaction score
Looks like the train quickly derailed again, lmao. Well until next time.
Why are you having so much pleasure out of it? Aren't you a hair loss sufferer? you registered this forum so I'll take a shot and say that you're balding. As a balding sad man, You made an account, found this topic and commented. what did you comment? "haha the one hope you (Including me) had, is apparently a lie, the lotion doesn't work you losers (But I'm...I'm also here so...Am I a loser too?)."
It's basically as if a throat cancer patient finds out that the one possible medication that was supposed to cure cancer is a scam, and then he gets into a room full of cancer patients and screams "HAHA you're all gonna die!!!"

You can give your opinion but just laughing at people here while you're on the exact same train, gives us 2 options:

1. You're a retard
2. You're so depressed and so low in your own life, that you've just lost it.

In both cases, I'm sorry man. It'll be okay :)

hairloss_user

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why are you having so much pleasure out of it? Aren't you a hair loss sufferer? you registered this forum so I'll take a shot and say that you're balding. As a balding sad man, You made an account, found this topic and commented. what did you comment? "haha the one hope you (Including me) had, is apparently a lie, the lotion doesn't work you losers (But I'm...I'm also here so...Am I a loser too?)."
It's basically as if a throat cancer patient finds out that the one possible medication that was supposed to cure cancer is a scam, and then he gets into a room full of cancer patients and screams "HAHA you're all gonna die!!!"

You can give your opinion but just laughing at people here while you're on the exact same train, gives us 2 options:

1. You're a retard

f*** you a**h**. And I didn't make an account just to comment in this thread.

I do want the lotion to work, wtf do you think? I am just having pleasure reading this thread.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score

1. You're a retard

He’s using lipogaine which inhibits DHT.
Metabolites of DHT have been found to act as neurosteroids with their own AR-independent biological activity.[17] 3α-Androstanediol is a potent positive allosteric modulator of the GABAAreceptor, while 3β-androstanediol is a potent and selective agonist of the estrogen receptor (ER) subtype ERβ.[17]These metabolites may play important roles in the central effects of DHT and by extension testosterone, including their antidepressant, anxiolytic, rewarding/hedonic, anti-stress, and pro-cognitive effects.[17][18]

He’s lost brain chemicals that acts as antidepressants- more accurately their loss causes depression and lower cognition

Last edited:

NilesCrane

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

1. You're a retard

Dude it's his defense mechanism acting. He secretly wants it to work but he's been disappointed time and time again that he puts walls up and hates on it. No doubt he will continue to watch this thread closely, prob buy the lotion himself too

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude it's his defense mechanism acting. He secretly wants it to work but he's been disappointed time and time again that he puts walls up and hates on it. No doubt he will continue to watch this thread closely, prob buy the lotion himself too
He’s already on the pre order list

drakl

My Regimen
Reaction score
I know it may be a bit stupid to try find this answer in a forum instead of waiting for an official response from fidia but, given that the lotion was tested in kids, we can be sure that there are no side effects, right? I mean, if there were side effects and the lotion is tested in kids, they can be in a lot of trouble.

byebyehair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
lmao.... f*****g ANTI FALL SMFH!!! f*** that boys, Ill bottle some super glue for $55 a month and sell it to you guys hahahaha.. That should work better than Brotion at the claimed "ANTI FALL" LMAOO

For real though maybe they dont want to get sued for false advertising incase it doesnt work lol. I mean they almost went bankrupt b4 buying the lotion patent. Which they are only selling because its not Pharma, otherwise they wouldnt be able to afford to bring it to market.

Then again maybe they dont want to get sued incase it doesnt work, but really it just might... well... by about the end of March we will have a good idea if this is worth the $ for maintainence.
The memorie of this thread is surely amazing...
A user provided a table of allowed advertisement for a cosmetic product in the EU.
A cosmetic product is forbiden to advertise with medical issues. They are not allowed to claim regrowth even if the lotion regrowth 7 norwoods!

byebyehair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
BTW dudes I have a theory about why so many middle aged men were studied:

Only 15% of men in their 20s are balding. By contrast, 50% of 40 yr old men are.
Thus the market is more so for 40 yr olds, plus millenials can't afford Trinov all dat well
I read your post 10 times and always read "why so many middle aged men were stupid"
And was like WTF

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

1. You're a retard

@br1 @acbrantlin

Headdy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

1. You're a retard

And your contribution? Fighting and trying to personally insult people?
Maybe you're just bitter because you believe in this potion?
Muah

NYM2018

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think you were actually right
No improvement with the male.

Zoom is different.
Hair length is different.
In the "after" pic the hair is wet.

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic, if you're being serious then this is exactly why you can't take what most critics on here say seriously..

If the pics were to be misleading the "before" picture would be the one with the wet hair..not the "after".