Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
I can't tell if you're being sarcastic, if you're being serious then this is exactly why you can't take what most critics on here say seriously..

If the pics were to be misleading the "before" picture would be the one with the wet hair..not the "after".
His reasoning is quite laughable

Headdy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I can't tell if you're being sarcastic, if you're being serious then this is exactly why you can't take what most critics on here say seriously..

If the pics were to be misleading the "before" picture would be the one with the wet hair..not the "after".
You're right... my bad
You can see in the before pic, the hair is wetter :p

NYM2018

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Totally unrelated but the finasteride bashing is a little over the top.. I have been using finasteride for about 5 months now and have had ZERO of the notorious issues. I actually did notice this week that my shedding has drastically decreased and the quality of my hair, to my own observation, has improved.

The only side effect I can say was noticeable was very slight ache in my testicles and watery semen but thAt was months ago and right now is smooth sailing.

Now I'm not pushing or advocating the drug to anybody it is for sure a big decision not to be taken lightly however I am glad, to this point, that I took this risk. Only regret was I wish I had started sooner.

Point being I think the whole "your dick will fall off" rhetoric is blown wayyyyyy out of proportion and really dissuades people from taking it and most of the time these opinions come from people who have never taken the drug.

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
I actually understand why the study specified that there wasn't an increase in hair count and why this lotion might still be a success:

1) The lotion thickens up minituarized hair, it doesn't awaken dormant follicles (I don't think brotzu ever claimed that anyway)
2) It's marketed as an anti hairfall lotion. So it's mainly going to be a maintenance product, just like finasteride.

all it says is that hair count increases as hair stay in anagen longer, and therefore there are less telogen. If that means maintenance, then great, but I seem to recall minoxidil doe similar... if in fact acts like finasteride and halts further loss, than that's great. Wonder what adding minoxidil to the mix you do...

Still need some better photos before I give it a try.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Totally unrelated but the finasteride bashing is a little over the top.. I have been using finasteride for about 5 months now and have had ZERO of the notorious issues. I actually did notice this week that my shedding has drastically decreased and the quality of my hair, to my own observation, has improved.

The only side effect I can say was noticeable was very slight ache in my testicles and watery semen but thAt was months ago and right now is smooth sailing.

Now I'm not pushing or advocating the drug to anybody it is for sure a big decision not to be taken lightly however I am glad, to this point, that I took this risk. Only regret was I wish I had started sooner.

Point being I think the whole "your dick will fall off" rhetoric is blown wayyyyyy out of proportion and really dissuades people from taking it and most of the time these opinions come from people who have never taken the drug.
That was months ago because shortly after his testicles regressed back into his body and he hasn't had an orgasm in weeks

Has anyone taken Morr-F and taken oral finasteride at different times? Because topical finasteride gave me sides

ihatebackstabbers

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I agree 100%. Finasteride and minoxidil bashing is all over this forum. I've been using finasteride for a long time without issues except that my d--k did fall off and because of the brain fog, I cannot find it. :(

Anyway. My skepticism of Trinov only comes from the way they handled everything up to this point. I don't even care if they post new pictures because there are people who already pre-ordered. We are going to know how effective this lotion is soon after people start using it. I really do hope it is better than finasteride and minoxidil. If it turns out better or equal to our current treatments then I would be silly not to start using it.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
I agree 100%. Finasteride and minoxidil bashing is all over this forum. I've been using finasteride for a long time without issues except that my d--k did fall off and because of the brain fog, I cannot find it. :(

Anyway. My skepticism of Trinov only comes from the way they handled everything up to this point. I don't even care if they post new pictures because there are people who already pre-ordered. We are going to know how effective this lotion is soon after people start using it. I really do hope it is better than finasteride and minoxidil. If it turns out better or equal to our current treatments then I would be silly not to start using it.
I’d love to see your hormone panel..
You body probably handles it better than most

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Seriously tho, off people tried topical finasteride but got less sides on oral fun that’d be cool to hear

17AndBalding

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I agree that finasteride is bashed way too hard. I would say anyone should try it and if they notice bad sides stop immediately. I have been using Morr-F for roughly a month now, and it has done more than minoxidil has in a whole year. My temples are filling in and there is hair where there hasn't been for years (already!) I first was hesitant to try finasteride (topical finasteride in this case) because of all the scare mongering but I am very glad I am trying it anyway. I have zero side effects so far, none whatsoever.

HairSuit

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

5 months is child play. It’s when you stop that is the issue.