Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

dale602

My Regimen
Reaction score
The TTM post was just the first of a series... today's post is about a healthy diet and promises more of the same kind... : /

Last edited:

Javell

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Got Sides from both finasteride and min...f*****g haters, Some of us have no choice but to try this. Keep fighting the good fight arrade, I'm a supporter
Some of us have no choice but to keep lying to ourselves that we won't need an expensive rug to look f*****g normal.

hailbrotzu

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey I have a great business idea

Lets fund a 3 year study and product development and then fund a multimillion dollar product launch campaign all for a product that isn’t nearly as effective as current options whcih are much cheaper. I bet it would make a lot of money great idea.

= Logic of brotzu haters

Netsky

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey I have a great business idea

Lets fund a 3 year study and product development and then fund a multimillion dollar product launch campaign all for a product that isn’t nearly as effective as current options whcih are much cheaper. I bet it would make a lot of money great idea.

= Logic of brotzu haters

mate they probably conducted the research and trials in good faith but if the brotion in the end is ineffective, does it not make good business sense to recoup some of their losses by putting it on the market ? They might even make a small profit with a years worth of production ?

Ikkaku

Established Member
Reaction score
Hope all goes well, how much is it costing you?

Ikkaku is this surgery covered by your insurance?
I'm aware of raloxifene, letrozole, and topical DHT being potential solutions that can cost considerably less.
If surgery is still the best option I wish you good operation/recovery

Thank you guys !

It will cost 1600 euros. Quite expensive and it's not covered by my insurance.

hailbrotzu

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
mate they probably conducted the research and trials in good faith but if the brotion in the end is ineffective, does it not make good business sense to recoup some of their losses by putting it on the market ? They might even make a small profit with a years worth of production ?

You mean fund a product development campaign, create a brand, create advertisements, create a manufacturing supply chain, obtain retail marketing and selling space??? All for a product that you knew was not as effective as say finasteride and min which are probably 1/8 of the price of Trinov per month.

I would not be a part of that business venture. We will know if it is effective after 6 months. All of that for 6 months of sales?????

Goodsend

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
in the uk?
I think for the UK you have to order it from an online pharmacy
I live in Italy and went to some big pharmacies here and after checking on their computers they told me Trinov will be available from Monday 10th....will try to buy it on Monday